Page 1 of 30

Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

"Yeh Bambai hai. Yahan par sabke paas script hai. Doodhwale se leker Bhansali tak"

The above line is very aptly spoken by a peon in "ugly aur pagli" and why not, with as big our mind is, that big our imaginations.

Hello Everybody!
My name is Mitali but almost everybody calls me Mitsy. But i have a story, not an extraordinary one, but still a story that I would like to share with all you out there.

Dill Mill Gayye is the only show that I have watched every episode of. I just cant get enough of it. And my favorite couple, as u can guess, is Rahul-Muskaan. I dont know why (maybe i do?!) but i LOVE them!

I have written a story about them,,

Now before i start, lemme tell you that you might find the story/plot/settings similar to movies like Hum Tum or Jab we met..or even some FF's here and they are (they are my favs) but I have put my imagination to it to give it a slightly different touch..Dont give up on me..please..Read it through and please please please feel free to comment/critize/suggest whatever me..
This is my VERY first time writing something like this and I would be more than happy to listen to YOU!
(I love to bhaashan, sorryTongue)
Tentative Name of the FF is inspired from a hollywood movie

Anything But Love

Thank you Diya for the wonderful siggie! Smile
Smile
Prologue

"Ugh, Ughh!!" Muskaan groaned as she pulled a heavy suitcase out of a car.
She gathered all her strength to pull it out and rest it on a cart.  She sighed heavily as she walked towards the driver's seat's window.
"Thank you, Kiran"
"No problem, Muskaan, Waha pahuchte hi phone karna. Theek hain?", Kiran replied with a concern.
"Haan..ok baba."

Muskaan was in her mid-twenties, completed her bachlors in Delhi about a month ago. Dressed in a simple blue jeans and plain green tee-shirt, she was travelling to New York to enjoy her one month break before she started working full-time. Kiran was her cousin, and had come to drop Muskaan off at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Muskaan's family was worried as she was traveling alone, but Muskaan was least concerned about herself. She has always been like that, careless, independent.

She sat down in the waiting lounge after completing all airport procedure and calling home that everything was fine. She sat opposite to a big glass wall through which she could see planes landing and taking off. She stared at the runway for quite a while now. There was still an hour before they started boarding. She reached out in her purse to grab some magazines she had stuffed in last minute to accompany her

As she pulled them out, out came a coin that bounced off the chair and started rolling on the floor. Her eyes followed the coin and so did her legs. She ran and grabbed the coin. It didn't look like an ordinary coin. She came back to her seat and sat down slowly, still hugging and pampering the coin with her fingers. She stared at the "M" carved beautifully on one side of the coin. She, then slowly and nervously flipped the coin to see "R" on the other side. She blinked once and smiled.
Smile

Lemme know if you liked it so far? Smile
Thank you!!!

Thank you hooo_11 for this cute and Embarrassed siggie!

INDEX

PART 1: "OH! YOU KNOW ME?" Page 4

PART 2: "SHE IS AN ANGEL" Page 8

PART 3: VIA LONDON Page 12

PART 4: FRIENDS? page 17

PART 5: RAHUL'S 'PUJA' Page 23

Edited by mits002 - 04 December 2008 at 1:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

siddiqa18luvingRMsrihari_phoenixramuskSuhaniSoniaspln

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahul-MuskiFF-Anything But Love upd Pt5 pg23 dec 4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashti.dfan

drashti.dfan

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Mitsy nice and interesting FF!!!
I am also a biggest fan of RM & watched da only show on TV and just luv them 2gether!!!!
Very nice concept but plz continue soon!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!

x.sonia.x

IF-Sizzlerz

x.sonia.x

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
its a cute idea so far.  would like to read more and see where it goes.  Smile

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
< id=hexColValue size=10 value=#9933FF>

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry that was mistake i tried to say that i like your FF and continue soon and do PM meSmile

sonikudi1

IF-Dazzler

sonikudi1

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Hii Mitsy!!Hug
I'm Sonia!Smile
And WOW, I love it so far! The title, to begin with, is superb. The way you left off the ending is just awesome; in the suspense-catching, can't wait to read more kinda wayWink
Ever since Shilpa left DMG, RM also have become my favorite couple of DMG right now. They're adorable! Really like your beginning;update soon!!Hug

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Mitsy... by ne chance r u d same Mitsy of d DMG comm on Orkut??!! Please tell mee yes!! If not neva mind...

I really liked the Intro...it wz quite chweet... bt 1 thng I dint unnersan iz duz Muskaan aldready noe Rahul or iz she still w8n 4 her 'R' ..Wink

Please clarify....

Srry 4 d shrt comment
Plzzz cont soon...Im g8n desperate
Aishwarya

mits002

IF-Dazzler

mits002

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute gauri

Hey Mitsy nice and interesting FF!!!
I am also a biggest fan of RM & watched da only show on TV and just luv them 2gether!!!!
Very nice concept but plz continue soon!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!

Thank you soo much!
I LOVE RM too Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top