Who's Better????

Posted: 15 years ago
hi everyone

I don't know if someone already had asked this Question.

According to the rumor I had been haring, that the Robert Pattinson is not a perfect guy for playing Edward😭. Also a lot people says that movie doesn't look good as the book😕

Seriously for me I really don't believe in this. I think both are just of the hock.👏

But still wanted to know who u guys think is better, is it  your imaginary Edward😍 or Robert Pattinson as Edward😍.

Please do reply

Definitely my imaginary Edward. The books illustrate an image of Edward, but they don't go into details like how long his face is, how long his hair is (or at least I don't recall this), etc.

So all that, is what we are to imagine ourselves. I bet there aren't any two people who have the exact same image of Edward in their mind. In fact, most of us tend to imagine other actors playing the character.

But from the beginning, I've just had my own imaginary Edward, one that doesn't have a specific face attached to him.  So I definitely prefer him.

But, when I read Breaking Dawn, I imagined Robert Pattinson the whole way, because now I know he's playing the role in the movie, and that he will most likely be Edward again if Breaking Dawn's made into a movie. Because when I imagine scenes in my head, they're obviously played out scenes in a movie setting, so it's better to just imagine the right guy and get used to him :P (in my opinion at least)
Originally posted by Dark Love

Definitely my imaginary Edward. The books illustrate an image of Edward, but they don't go into details like how long his face is, how long his hair is (or at least I don't recall this), etc.

So all that, is what we are to imagine ourselves. I bet there aren't any two people who have the exact same image of Edward in their mind. In fact, most of us tend to imagine other actors playing the character.

But from the beginning, I've just had my own imaginary Edward, one that doesn't have a specific face attached to him.  So I definitely prefer him.

But, when I read Breaking Dawn, I imagined Robert Pattinson the whole way, because now I know he's playing the role in the movie, and that he will most likely be Edward again if Breaking Dawn's made into a movie. Because when I imagine scenes in my head, they're obviously played out scenes in a movie setting, so it's better to just imagine the right guy and get used to him :P (in my opinion at least)

agree
it's eassy to imagin robert now cuse he plays that character

well.. i actually started reading twilight this summer.. so i had always thought of Robert Pattison as Edward.. sowhile i was reading.. Edward was always rob.. no-one else.
Originally posted by babii.girl

well.. i actually started reading twilight this summer.. so i had always thought of Robert Pattison as Edward.. sowhile i was reading.. Edward was always rob.. no-one else.

i''m actully reading that book  right now
i know i started pretty late 😲, and yha it's eassy to imagin rob now

There has been alot of debate and everyone is open to their opions but Rob is Edward....that's that... can't change it now... You may not like Rob and prefer someone else as Edward...then go ahead no one stopping you... For me Rob is perfect....ahhh Rob!!!Hot......

Also people need to acknolage that the Twilight Movie isn't Twilight "the book" the movie.....they have changed bit....is absed aorund twilight....not neccsserically Twilight itself.. Like Harry Potter.....the cut out bits and make some things up!!!!

Love
radz
xxx
LOL>..its just  like the dark knight...(for people who doen't knwo abt it in india, its d sequal of batman returns..nd is the best best movie ever..), when they chose heath ledger (R.I.P) everyone was like he is going to suck, but he ended up being the best joker for any movie made. its same for twilight, i didn't like him in starting, but im a huge fan of harry potter, nd i know how well he wrks, nd now i can't wait for the movie. he is going to do great..but still not goiing to be the perfect edward. accoring to Stephenie Meyer, Rob is teh perfect Edward, she imagined a guy totally like him when she dreamt abt it in the start..nd when she wrote...so i can't judge her choice......

about teh movie, no offense to teh twilighters, but trust me its not going to be a really good movie for some reasons..first the director is not that great..her all previous movies..were flops...secondly, they changed lots nd lots of things (like.EMmett never objects about Bella, nd in the trailers,, he does)..third, they are mixing a little bit from all the books..like showing all teh warewolfs (seth, sam, and like the whole pack.)..fourth, the actors are new to this major movies, not all,, but basically, many, liek taylor, ppl now him as shark boy, cuz he basically played roles in kids movies..nd kristen, she so doesn't know how to act that well, e.g. the scene where she askes how old are you..and how long have you been 17....so i have full confidence that this movie is not going to get great ratings..i will be surprised if it gets more than 6. nd that also cuz of the fans... i luv these books..but movie..i think they shud have chosen a better cast..nd director..some one like  Christopher Nolan, who noes how to shoot movies like these.

i expressed what i feel.. i hope you girls don't  mind who are madenly in love with these books.. i m too, but..definately no the movie.
well i alwayz had my own version of edward in my mind soo i was quite dessapointed but i think chace crawford(nate from gossip girl)would make a perfect edward along iwth leighton meester(blaire from gossip girl)as bella would make a awesome pair but the actress playing bella(sorry forgot her name ) fits welll bella too
have you guys seen robert? like really seen him? he fits edward with that accent that rock hard jaw line of hissssssss his white skinn his full lips his perfect eyes his lucious hair!! me drooling just thinking about him!
Yeah I dont mind him playing the part..