Non Sun TV Serials

Kadhalikka Neram Illai-Yennai Thedi&Yaari (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

netra_rama

IF-Rockerz

netra_rama

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Oh really anj........ i tried searching before for this but was unable to find it gal. Will try searching it again ......

So we can make more request naa?? Urrrmmm let me PM. I have a beautifull song in my mind ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadhalikka Neram Illai-Yennai Thedi&Yaari (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Anj,

Thanks sooooooooooo much for doing this VM, esp. with ma favorite song........I love it!!!!  You chose some really good scenes........amazing stuff girl...keep it up!!!! 

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Even with very minimum videos available you have done a commendable job Anj. ClapI loved every bit of this vm. Especially that rain scene and hugging scene. I soooooooooooooooo loved these scenes. And you have beautifully fused the two songs. I'm watching it again and again. Couldn't get enough of it. Lovely. And thanks for the lyrics. I love evertything about this song. Thanks Anj.

Edited by GGG3 - 21 September 2008 at 3:23am

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
just watched the VM cool gal

very gud selection of scenes

i liked it

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:12am | IP Logged
kavi post the vm only in this thread ma

may be in first page where u can edit ur post

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Anj.................its sticky now as per u'r request & all u'r vm are here.u can continue u'r gud work here.for any assistance u can pm me or nallu anytime.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Aisha, G honey,Nallu and KadSis... its al due to ur love and encouragement which made me make this Vm so soonSmileSmile. i was so worried as i never had enough videos to merge scene withCry but thank god this came out well and i am happy to hear u all tell itSmileSmile...

@Nallu I will be posting all my KNI vms hereafter in this thread.. I was so unaware of all this.. As requested KadSis made this thread a sticky one. Thank you sisy and she also added the Yaaringu thread too.. Both the songs desreve to hve this honour as its a magical feel in both songs.

THANK U MY DEAR VIEWBIES.. U guys are so helpful and caring & U all doing a WONDERFUL JOB..

Hats Off to all the ViewbiesClap

annoo

annoo

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:22am | IP Logged

I watched ur ennai thedi VMs,Anjali.Good job with few videosClap

But I liked yaaringu yaro more than this.Tongue
I was able to download sinna sinna poo malargale and few scenes from youtube. But havent tried downloadin the whole episode. Confused
Anyway when u get more videos i'm sure u'll rockWinkSmile
All the best AnjaliBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top