Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Robert Pattinson - "Interview Magazine" October 2008

Sat, 20 September 2008 at 12:45 am

Michael Martin interviewed Robert Pattinson for the October 2008 issue of Interview Magazine (with James Franco on the cover). Here's the article and a new pic of Robert striking a sexy pose with his pants hanging off his hips:

– Alert the tabloids: Harry Potter actor linked to drug house! Twenty-two-year-old Robert Pattinson fondly recalls his time living in a "cool little ex-crack den" in London with best friend Tom Sturridge. He's joking (we think) about their bad behavior as struggling young actors. "We spent the better part of a year just getting drunk every night," Pattinson admits. "I don't know if that counts as 'struggling.'" After the debauchery ended, Pattinson co-starred as Cedric Diggory in two Harry Potter movies. A former child model–he posed professionally from ages 12 to 15 ("when I stopped looking like a girl")–Pattinson has been dubbed "the next Jude Law" in the British press. "I don't really see the similarity," he says. One opportunity to break out comes via next year's Little Ashes, a Spanish drama in which Pattinson stars as the young Salvador Dali. But first, there's the vampire thriller Twilight, based on the popular teen books, in which Pattinson plays Edward, a 108-year-old bloodsucker in love with a high school girl. Horror fans are already stalking him. "It's funny," Pattinson says, "because teenage girls would say,' Oh my God, you're Cedric!' It switched in a week to 'Oh, my God, it's Edward!' Allegiances change to freely in the teen-girl world."

Attention fangirls: A larger scan of Robert and his falling sweatpants can be found here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark Love~*mishu*~Leenasmg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Oh, my God, it's Edward'-Robert Pattinson article" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pretty_angel5

pretty_angel5

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
thanks  Ananya

simpleL0VE38

Goldie

simpleL0VE38

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Thanks.Smile

Absolem

Absolem

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks mucho Smile

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article Ananya!

~*Manshi*~

IF-Rockerz

~*Manshi*~

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Members are kindly requested to use the "Thank You" button rather than posting Thanks.

I-F Development team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top