Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
she is even better than shilpa ever was
im not trying to be all against shilpa but i think suk is the better actress!!!!
and karan looks better with her as well

any thoughts???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why do you hate Sukriti For" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaJen.xoxo

IF-Sizzlerz

KaJen.xoxo

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Sorry your topic is going to be close very soon cause you are comparing two actresses and please Shilpa is brilliant actor and that's why the ridhima's chracter is so popular and karan and shilpa are still the most hot and happening couple of television! and please don't create a topic like thisDead we had enough!

IHateShilpa

IHateShilpa

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
COMPLETELY AGREE..and now I have started to HATE Shilpa coz her fans who have no respect whatsoever for other human beings

desilife4eva

desilife4eva

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkent

Sorry your topic is going to be close very soon cause you are comparing two actresses and please Shilpa is brilliant actor and that's why the ridhima's chracter is so popular and karan and shilpa are still the most hot and happening couple of television! and please don't create a topic like thisDead we had enough!
soo true!!! plus this topic has already come up a million tiems before

Mariam Mahmood

IF-Rockerz

Mariam Mahmood

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
plz dont compare both of them,...i like both of dem....plz dont compare bcoz  then the topic will be closed

missing Vmars

IF-Sizzlerz

missing Vmars

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Dude u r da one who has cum up wit such a topic .... dere r certain members who r openly proclaiming dat dey hate shilpa n u wanna knw y others hate sukriti !!!!!!
2 answer ur question i for one dont really care abt her ... i dont knw her personally 2 hate or 2 be fond of her !!!!!!

armaanilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

armaanilicious

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
omg ur ID is actually i hate shilpa!Shocked  
i love both of them! its jus that theres more to discuss wid KASU wid each epi...

comin bak 2 ur topic i can never ever hate shilpa so wat if she left? she doesnt have to do one show 4 the rest of her life its her decision and i wish her all the best in future 

i think ur being rude if u dont like shilpa then y open a topic claimin it to the world and creating another fight? havent we had enough of this! pls stop making such posts that upset fans

karishma

Edited by angel77 - 20 September 2008 at 12:55pm

music_l0ver036

IF-Stunnerz

music_l0ver036

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IHateShilpa

COMPLETELY AGREE..and now I have started to HATE Shilpa coz her fans who have no respect whatsoever for other human beings

so true

what did i do
people were saying sukriti is so bad and want shilpa back and i was just wondering
take a chill pill

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 20 September 2008 at 12:47pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top