Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged

Guys...have u noticed that CW has started airing shows which is only catering mainly to chick flicks fans..a person like me who lives crime/thriller/mystery/investigations ..sumthing like lost,prison break or house..doesn't like CW shows anymore..

most of their shows are like rich brats high school ones or sumthin on lines of that..
CW must seriously start airing sum crime investigations shows!Big smile

-Anureet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CW's got only chick flick shows?!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
yepp!..agree, they need another show like Veronica Mars!..one with both teen drama and mystery/crime!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyafah

..sumthing like lost,prison break or house..doesn't like CW shows anymore.

-Anureet

i so agree with that. they should have more shows likee lost etc

but they do have supernatural so tahts one.

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
There's also Smallvile.  However, I don't think CW is too keen about starting any shows of other genres because their target audience seems to be teen girls, and it's working pretty well too.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
^ That is true. But not every teen girl is obessed with kids that live in BH, LOL

as well One Tree Hill isnt really a chick flick,  I agree that mostly girls/women watch it. But its different from shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, prieveiled etc.

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

^ That is true. But not every teen girl is obessed with kids that live in BH, LOL

as well One Tree Hill isnt really a chick flick,  I agree that mostly girls/women watch it. But its different from shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, prieveiled etc.

Well, you know, what sells is what sells LOL LOL And I doubt they're going to change a winning formula. They've got a certain part of the population in their grip with the fashion, glitz, and glamour, so why not just hang onto them, rather than take a risk?

Of course though, that is from a marketing point-of-view. As a viewer, I'd love to have a variety to watch.

Edited by ftm_ca - 21 September 2008 at 2:19pm

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
^ LOL

yes what sells is what sells. Its sad though if you think about it. Some of these shows give off really unrealistic messages.

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Haha..YES guys I totally agree with you!!from a business point of view, they will stick to their genre!!:P
Although, it wud be really good, if they wud have sum crime/horror/mystery or sitcoms :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top