Sandhya gears up to host reality show-Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

Reality shows hold a strong appeal for Sandhya Mridul. The actress was one of the the finalists of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, a dance reality show. And now she has signed up for Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena which will be aired on Colors, but this time she is playing the host. "The show brings together two of my most favorite activities, cricket and dance. How could I refuse? Besides, it would be fun to have Mona on the other side," she laughs.  "I am a talkative person and if it is my favourite topic, then there is no stopping me. So I told them don't give me a script. Just let me be on the stage, and party with those guys," says Sandhya.

The show has a unique format where TV actresses are paired up with cricketers. Couples include Harbhajan and Mona Singh, Sreesanth and Surveen Chawla, Vinod Kambli with Shama Sikander, Nigaar Z Khan and Dinesh Karthik, Irfaan Khan and Ashima Balla and Nikhil Chopra with Barkha Bisht. Sushmita Sen is the judge on the show along with former Pakistani captain Wasim Akram. The show is expected to go on air later this month.

www.deccan.com

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28sami01thesaint148yipee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya gears up to host reality show-Article" in Ek Khiladi Ek Haseena forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nipun97-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nipun97-

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the info

Post Reply New Post

Go to top