Miley Jab Hum Tum

First reaction on seeing first MJHT promo? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

josh135

Goldie

josh135

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 2:36am | IP Logged
samrat was looking like wohhaaa hotty and gunjan looked sooo pretty!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First reaction on seeing first MJHT promo? (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nimrah

IF-Rockerz

nimrah

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I saw Samrat's promo for the first time.. I liked the whistle LOL and the surrounding seemed to be very interesting.. u knw, so many girls in a college all after him.. so I was like "Is this show which replaces PHM? I'm soo gonna watch it!" And then I saw the rest promos and I was like "Ahh.. Mayank Day Dreaming" And since then i'm soo excited for MJHT to start.. but Monday seems soo far far away!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Oye,tum yahan bhi aagaye,after your other Jeeju!!AngryLOL...

Hehe,well,I din't see the promo first;I saw a Sajan avi in sum1's avi.box;and I din't pay much attention to it,coz I just saw a quick glimpse.Then,I saw the Avi again,in Wida's avi.box;and I thought it's some Pepsi-Coke advertisement,with Shahid and Juhi!!WackoROFLROFL....But,then it looked quite interesting,so i looked at it very carefully(some 2-3 minutes longLOL)...Then,I found-out tht it was a show!!Big smile...Hehe,then I scrolled down and I found another Sig,in someone's Sig.boz;and then,I finally found out tht was the show,from which channel!!LOL....*Uuuf,itni pareshaani uthaye hai maineDisapproveLOL*...Then,I researched everything,each and every character,and all!...And then,I got totally obsessed with Sajan!!Blushing...

All-in-all;it was lyk an adventure!!LOL

bary

IF-Rockerz

bary

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 5:00am | IP Logged
first i used to avoid samrat ad,bcoz of music i thought some cell company ad,after i watch gunjan,i am a girl i should like samrat but gunjan is so adorable and i just loveher in spects,after i waited to complete samrat ad and i thought both will look good together,next mayank i thought love triangle betn these three,after nupur i thought ok it not triangle,last after watching dia i thought her as villain in sajan story
i know its very long but sorry i want to share my feelings

guju_angel

Goldie

guju_angel

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hehe... the first one i saw was the mayank one.. n i was like ''wat d heck is this?.. no tittle?.. then i was like.. oh the tittle must b mayank!.. n then wen the nxt advert came was the gunjan one.. n i was like.. oh great another serial called gunjan!.. wats up with these indian telly producerz.. then i saw the samrat one.. n i was like.. hmm.. am sure all these people r from one serial n not from different ones.. n the serial's name is not mayank or gunjan or samrat'' lol.. hehe.. i had sum krazi ideas abt it.. looking 4ward to see it.. seems interesting, but it gives me the feeling tht it will overtake dmg abit, cuz dmgs almost dragging on n on n on now.. oh well.. i wish all d best to JMHT lol..

x. Radhika

Edited by guju_angel - 20 September 2008 at 10:54am

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

The first promo I saw was I think Gunjan's....I wasn't really interested at first...But then, I saw Samrats promo..His promo, I liked a bit more...Afterwards, I was a bit interested in the show..And now, I can't wait till the show starts!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 2:37am | IP Logged
i wasnt that intrested when i saw the samrat promo.....but i went completely nut over the show and badly wanted to see it after watching the mayank and gunjan promo......arjun was looking super cute in it!!!!i was drooling all over it.......The final promo about love bole toh was very intresting!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top