Miley Jab Hum Tum

First reaction on seeing first MJHT promo?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Coming to reactions, what was the first EVER reaction you gave to MJHT's first ever promo on air?

The promo I saw was the Samrat one and 1st of all, I was like "It looks boring" with the music they were playing and suddenly, they showed Samrat, and the whistling came on, and I was like "Whoa...now this is what I want"

and that was the time I fell in love with Samrat...ah...my SamratLOLLOL

2nd promo was Dia's or Gunjans, I donno, I didn't like Gunjan at first, but when I came to know she was Sanaya, I was totally in for her. Dia was a glamurous girl.

From Dia -Samrat -Gunjan promos, I think Gunjan's was the BEST. 1st when they showed Samrat's promo, I thought ki the show's name was SamratROFL and than I saw Dia and Gunjan's promo, same wistling and I was like "I am sooo dreaming"

So I'd say, from the promos till now, MJHT has been a FANTASYClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabatahirneha_mjht

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "First reaction on seeing first MJHT promo?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
The first promo I saw was Dia's, but i thought it said diVa instead of dia so i thot it was some fashion show....i kno dumb meSillyWacko

but then i was like ohhh dia and then the whistle started and i was like oo la la

-misha

IF-Sizzlerz

-misha

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I saw Samrat's promo on youtube whilst I was watching DMG, and my mouth was hanging open because Samrat is choo cute!Blushing

And I was looking forward to some new show with something new, and I think MJHT is it, seems very interesting and looking forward to Monday's episode to watch more of Samrat!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
^Ahem ahem, Sam is MINE...I called him FIRST...and haww...such a sweet way of comming to know about MY Sam and yes, you are in the right place...MJHT it is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MamuKiBhanji-

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Well my reaction was same but i knew it was a new show coming up and the first two promos i sawed on TV were samrat and gunjan but samrat one attracted me the most cause i loved the music and surroundings! I knew it was placed in some college when i sawed the promo and then i sawed the other promos and title song and i started to like it!

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
The first one I saw was Samrats, and I was like "OMG!..he is Hottie McHotHot!..and the music was good..

then I saw Dia's..and I thought she was really pretty, but I really wished her hair was longer!..she looks better that way!..and I thought she had a great fashion sense..

^haha shif..this is good, Sams yours, Mayanks ALL minee!..full and final..
which reminds me..who's got Imran this week?

Edited by -Krupa- - 19 September 2008 at 9:05pm

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Shifali and misha....u 2 can fite over Sammy! KSG is mine!

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Krupa you are not the only one hun!..Mayank is MINE=)LOL

I was like WOWW!! Interstingg! Mayank??..He was Alekh naa??..
I thought that the serials same is 'Mayank'..LOL
The first thing that came to my mind was Mayank Anand aka RahulLOL

-KanikaEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top