Heroes--Salman Khan as Sardar

Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

So today i saw a preview of Heroes...a movie with Salman khan and Preity Zinta...

Balkar Singh =Salman
Kuljeet Kaur =Preity

Salman khan is dressed as a typical punjabi Sardar...Really nice Turban/Paag and all + a Military man. Preity Zinta has long hair and wears salwar kameez and is typical kuri from a pind...The movie has scenes with the farms and the hard work farmers do...plus some gurdwaras...

When Salman and Preity get married they are actually shown with Punjabi Wedding Attire{lengha, turban, just everything} they look like they were walking, just married, at the Golden Temple...just REAL punjabi stuff...not a hindi wedding...which was nothing like Sinngh is Kinng{no offence}

i also heard that Salman Khan only has a Cameo role though...dont know about that😳

I loved Akshay kumar in Sinngh is kinng but Salman khan's role in Heroes looks way better😳...it didnt seem like they showed scenes where Sardar's are made out to be kinda dorky and dont know English...that really upset me in Sinngh Is Kinng...even though the movie was really funny not all Sardars are like that😳

Heroes is a story of two boys who start their road trip from Delhi to Chandigarh and then Manali to Ladhakh. On their journey these boys come across certain real life characters played by Salman, Preity, Sohail, Sunny and Bobby on this road trip and these people have such an affect that the seed of heroism blooms within them. So, basically the story is about this drastic change in the lives of these two boys.

Trailer:

Wallpaper:

view%20HEROES%20movie%20posters

Edited by Angad luver#1 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassiee. thumbnail

He looks cute! :) I saw the promo today .. and it seems like a good movie! Can't wait to watch it!! Thanks!

simran1285 thumbnail
WOW I am excited for this one!!!!! and I agree in most movies where there is a punjabi couple they are getting married hindu style, it really ticks me off

In Namaste London Katrina and Akki play sikh characters yet when they get married it's all hindu style with Katrina walking in the front doing pheras same for Singh is King it was a Pandit reading mantras..uhh hello what happened to the Granth Sahib ji?
Multani90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran1285

WOW I am excited for this one!!!!! and I agree in most movies where there is a punjabi couple they are getting married hindu style, it really ticks me off

In Namaste London Katrina and Akki play sikh characters yet when they get married it's all hindu style with Katrina walking in the front doing pheras same for Singh is King it was a Pandit reading mantras..uhh hello what happened to the Granth Sahib ji?

Oh yes, that get me really mad too, when they are playing Sikh characters but they do the wedding hindu style. Even in most serials they do that, I don't like it! I mean sikh characters, it should be a sikh wedding. 

Jess. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Multani90

Oh yes, that get me really mad too, when they are playing Sikh characters but they do the wedding hindu style. Even in most serials they do that, I don't like it! I mean sikh characters, it should be a sikh wedding. 

yep..whats the point of having a sikh character if your not gonna do a sikh wedding?😕
maybe in Singh is king they wanted to get happy married to sonia accidentally but still...its not the same as punjabi wedding!
soo when i saw the promo with a sikh wedding it really made me happy😊😆
_sukhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow i heard about this a few weeks ago it looks quite good seen the trailer n the song reminded me of border film a little.. not sure way maybe the style of song but it was too good... cant wait for this film should be out this month... i heard srk is also going to be doing a film with a pagh on as well not sure.. but cant believe the impact that Singh is king has done to bollywood i mean it was never considered as a big thing wearing a pagh for actors but akki changed that... i hope this film does good huge cast to an sunny deol haye.. shut up sunny deol haters lol pandoonga.. chappel naal hahaha... hainaaaaaa jassie :p...
Jess. thumbnail
really SRK? thats awesome😆
akshay kumar didnt look as good as Salman did in a pagh! 😍
sooo HOOTT😆
*lucky_karen* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sallu looks hawt!!!!!!!!.........preity lookss sooo adorable!!!!!!!!......i cant wait for this movie..and yes i agree wit u giyz..i didnt like SIK for that one fact that they protrayed sikhs in such a steroetypical way other than that SIK was a fun film, nothing to be takes srsly...but i really hope this film does well..i love sallu in anything or nothing at alll...hahahaha...;)

simran1285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~sukhi~

wow i heard about this a few weeks ago it looks quite good seen the trailer n the song reminded me of border film a little.. not sure way maybe the style of song but it was too good... cant wait for this film should be out this month... i heard srk is also going to be doing a film with a pagh on as well not sure.. but cant believe the impact that Singh is king has done to bollywood i mean it was never considered as a big thing wearing a pagh for actors but akki changed that... i hope this film does good huge cast to an sunny deol haye.. shut up sunny deol haters lol pandoonga.. chappel naal hahaha... hainaaaaaa jassie :p...

Sukhi yaar chill pill kha le...no one hates Sunny we just hate hi Jo bole so nihaal😆

but SRK why didn't I hear of that?😕
Edited by simran1285 - 15 years ago