Users

Frequent Posters

Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
It is!! But never mind..I love Both =)
-Jyotika- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
even i think so.. bt only for samrat as troy n gunjan as gabriella..!!Edited by sajanroxx20 - 14 years ago
mjht_rockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasnoor_sahota

Ive watched HSNM, but I dont find so MUCH of a resemblance its just a small inspiration a college background.

yup agree with u😳
shraddha302 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya u r right
i also think the same think
Arushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esaba

is it just me ...or miley jub hum tum has a lot of resembalance to high school musical....the disney movies....

welll to start with thats so what ive been thinking since the time mjht started !!
...first of all diya is exactly like sharpay...popular, rich, fashionable, pretty, arrogant, proud, full of her herself and every guy's dream girl..at least the promo suggests tht....and sharpay was the cultural president organising all the events of coll. same here diya in the beggining was used to organise all the events.. sharpay and gabreilla never got along in the beggining but in the end of hsm3 when troy is giving his speech we see both the girls acting frndly and sweet.

then uday diya''s brother....nice, cute, sweet, kind but always scared of her sister ...seems just like Ryan sharpay's brother in High school musical yeah and he became the loved character after a little bit of time.. also was always very fond of gabreilla and troy and same here uday was always fond of gunjan and samrat..

then comes Gunjan who seems like Gabriella....studius, smart, pretty, sweet, nice , kind , a little shy and scared and also music being the common factor...  

then we have samrat....seems completely like Troy.....basket ball player, popular kid, funny, good-looking, everygirl's dream troy encourages gabreilla to sing and samrat encouraged gunjan to sing..

then Mayank, who seems like Chad, nice , funny, helpful, ideal friend, kind, always there for ppl absolutely !!

then Nupur, who seems like Monique outgoing, talkative, funny, nice and sweet second that again...

now comes the story, even that is same as HSM...like diya loves samrat when samrat falls for the new girl in college, Gunjan like Sharpay loves Troy and Troy falls for Gabriella, the new girl at school...
then chad and monique are also a couple in High school musical when also mayank and nupur are a couple......
In HSM, sharpay hates gunjan adn monique....it looks like dia hates gunjan and nupur and not ready to accept them either........

So guys what do u think...is it actually like HSM or its just my imaignation....😆..well leven if its like HSM still i like it...as i like HSM as well.....oooh.. i love the hsm series !! 😃
DO comment

omg thats like what ive been thinking since mjht started.. its good u actually voiced it yaa !! Edited by arss - 14 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah I do agree with you. I thought the same when MJHT first aired.

Poor MN though...inspired from side leads from HSM. :(
Arushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

Yeah I do agree with you. I thought the same when MJHT first aired.

Poor MN though...inspired from side leads from HSM. :(

aaaw... i cant help but smile at the bolded part u wrote.. 😊
talkativetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to say the truth mjht is the mixture of inspirations... if u see the other side u can find some other movie similar to it ... and also chad was friends with sammy from the beginning , but mayank was not. also mayank is nt involved anyway in BB!

anyways, i like mjht more than hsm ... i m not a big hsm fan but i love mjht like a crazy person!!

well .. this was the post made even b4 mjht actually started! pls noticee :))
Edited by talkativetaurus - 14 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

i like mjht more than hsm ... i m not a big hsm fan but i love mjht like a crazy person!!

Oh freak NOT AGAIN 🤣

Who bumps these topics anyways??? 🤣
Arushi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

to say the truth mjht is the mixture of inspirations... if u see the other side u can find some other movie similar to it ... and also chad was friends with sammy from the beginning , but mayank was not. also mayank is nt involved anyway in BB!

anyways, i like mjht more than hsm ... i m not a big hsm fan but i love mjht like a crazy person!!

oh hoo.. i didnt notice it...
who got it on the first page i wonder?
and i wrote such a long comment also... 😆😆