Fan Fictions

Tale of Dreams-Love behind Bars?-final nov 15 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kanut

kanut

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Part 6 finale

"I need to find him Atul , i didnt even ask where he was staying in this
new city " Once again she regretted her false predictions .

She took jannat in her lap and started wondering where to find him ......

Running her brains at a speed of 100miles/hr to get some clue where she could find him .she wasn't new to the city but armaan was and that was making her more worried as to where he might have gone in the unknown city. Was she that engrossed in her thought that she completely missed an informative piece thrown at her by atul ?

Yes probably she was. But the second time Atul brought some light to her searching mind , she picked it up and a slight smile conquered her lips .

"Ridhima main kab se keh raha hoon , armaan is anjali's cousin and is staying with us" finally atul broke the ice of her wandering mind. "lets go over to my place and you can talk to him there . Take along Jannat too ."

Within minutes ridhima got jannat ready with her and was out of the door along with Atul to browse for Armaan , if she could get her friend back , that was all she asking God at this time .

The ride to Atul's place was silent and sitting at the passenger seat , the world on the other side of the glass window was running like everyone was all set to go to some marathon where she felt herself paralyzed sitting inside unable to do anything .

Mumbling to herself  ,wishing Armaan forgives her for her misunderstanding .

"Mumma are we going to see my new dost ?" a voice over from the back seat brought her back to the present where she was still sitting in the car waiting for the roads of city to shrink and she sees Armaan ASAP .

The sweet little interrogation by jannat went unheard by the ears which had gone almost deaf the day she heard her life collapsing with death of her love .But Atul managed to reply to her question in a positive manner .

There she was at the doorsteps of Atul's Place. Her legs trembling trying to gather courage to meet his eyes in case he happened to open the dorr , but it was Anjali at the door .

Surprised by the sudden visit of Ridhima , she welcomed her at her place .

"Anjali is Armaan home ?" no way she was going to wait for some more time to accept her defeat in trusting a best friend .

"Armaan ?" surprise after surprise thats all Anjali could say at the moment. First Mrs.Khanna and then her sudden enquiry for her brother . What was all going on ?

And she gave a quizzical look to Atul asking him  Whats all this about .

Without waiting for an answer ridhima stepped in and started to search for him .

"Anjali i will explain you later , where is Armaan." Atul gave an answer which he thought she would be satisfied atleast for some tme.

In the mean time Ridhima managed to look around the living room but cudnt find him anywhere , that was when Anjali informed them that he left half an hour ago for station."He was quite upset for something i don't know and when i tried to ask him he didn't tell me anything and all he said was he cant stay there anymore. But i had no idea why he was so upset that he decided to leave" she spit the info all in once .

"comeon ridz we need to be get going for the station , we might catch him there" and they shot out of the door again leaving jannat with Anjali .

But seemed like that day everything was supposed to go wrong .It was too late ,by the time they got there he was no where in sight .And they retuned empty hand ,the only thing that she had with her was regret , regret for her impulsive reaction without thinking that Armaan would never do anything like that on purpose .

It had been a week since Armaan left , and Ridhima spent her brains on thinking about every possible place he could go .She visited Anjali quite often to ask if she has any news about armaan or in case he called her about his whereabouts .

One such day, her friend Muskaan from college days called in , and while talking she started talking about the famous "bi's cafe" where they used to spend their lunch break and chat with the elderly lady. Thats when its striked her that she was like mother to Armaan and he used to stay at her place whenever he was bored of hostel life .

She immediately informed Atul and requested him to take care of Jannat as she didnt want her to be with her for the travel .

Next day she was off to her new journey .. reviving all her old days ..her college days ... and the motherly love of Bi.

Finally she was at kasauli , where all she had to do was go to "Bi's Cafe" with a hope that Armaan would be there .

Wit her trembling hands she opened the door , when suddenly an elderly women looked through her glasses which were resting peacefully over her nose ,slightly closer to the end .

"Ridhima ?" the lady tried to recognize the latest entry to her cafe . It was very habitual of her to keep an eye on the door to watch all the students coming and going.

"Namaste bi" she greeted her and was surprised that she still recognizes her  .

"Bi aapko main abhi tak yaad hoon ?"she could help asking ,how come she still remembered her after these many years .

"Tumse kaise bhool jaati meri bachi , Armaan hai na yaad dilaane ke liye" she was surprised at the sudden reference of her name and that too from Bi .

"main samjhi nahi Bi" she wasn't going to let it go , she ought to know the surprise package for her .

"Armaan aj bhi tumse bahut pyaar karta hai ...aur woh aj bhi har waqt tumhaari baat karta hai ..aj bhi uske kamre mein tumhaari tasveeren hai .. woh toh mere illava kisi aur ko room mein jaane bhi nahi deta ... Yaad hai jis din tum sab ka akhari din that college mein aur tum sab apne apne ghar jaa rahe thea .... us din se lekar aaj tak armaan ne tumhaari har yaad sambhal kar rakhi hai .. yahan tak ki jab bhi use army cantt se chutti milti woh yahin aata aur bas jitney din rehta apne kamre se nahi nikalta tha .....    bas tumhaari yaad mein usne yeh sab saal guzar diye ..aur tum aj tak anjaan ho ....woh bhi pagal hai aj tak tumhe usne bataya nahi ki woh tumse pyaar karta hai" all these words were coming as if they were coming from a mystery land which she wasn't aware of for so many years .they were best friends during college ,but armaan never mentioned about his secret love for her .

How was she supposed to react on seeing him again ..this time as a complete different person ..and in a complete different perspective .

She quickly wrote a note for him and asked Bi to give to him and she departed from there ..with another truth of her life .

In the evening when Armaan returned from the clinic where he was working since last week , Bi informed him that ridhima was here .At first he was shocked for her sudden appearance but when Bi gave him the note she left which read

" Im sorry Armaan for not trusting you and after you were gone Atul told me the truth connected to Amir's death. But today im returning back without seeing you as you always hide the truth from me .."

He was confused as to which truth she was referring to , when Bi told him that she told her about his love for her .

"Bi aapne yeh kya kiya .. jo baat maine itne saalon tak usse chupa kar rakhi aapne aj bata di ? .Bi woh shaadi shuda hai aur uski ek beti bhi hai .... uske liye mera pyaar koi mayne nahi rakhta ... aur is baat se usse koi farak nahi padega ..aapne kyun usse bataya .... main ek baaar phir se ridhima ko apne dost ke roop mein kho diya"he stood there holding his head .

Few months later ..

Once again he was standing outside "Jannat".

All ready to fight another battle of his life ..he hit the bell .

"Dost tum ? kahan gayab ho gaye thea ..pata maine aapko bahut miss kiya and mummy bhi bahut pareshan thi ..pata hai woh aapko dhoondne bhi gayi thi .aur yeh roses kiske liye hai ? mere liye" just like her mom she always reacted without waiting for  a response ..and she grabbed the bouquet from him .

All he asked was " is she home?"

"Mummy dekho kaun aya hai jaldi aao " and she jumped to the kitchen to call her .

She was surprised to see him there at  the door , and just before she cud say something she was bombarded with another surprise  .

"will you marry me ?" he smiled through his dimples trying to hide his nervousness .

Two weeks later  they were married .Atul and anjali convinced her to marry him, but it was more from jannat who gave her a go .

One fine evening ridhima came to the study with a cup of coffee when she noticed him closing some diary .

"whats that armaan ?"

He gave a lil peck on her forehead " somethings are not meant to be told" and he chuckled .

"I know you are very good at hiding things"she teased him back , "acha jaldi se aa jao jannat tumhaari wait kar rahi hai ..usse soccer  game  par jaana hai". Saying that she left the room leaving the cup of coffee with him .

"is really Love behind Bars? Can anyone stop love to blossom...naah it will always make its way ..breaking all the bars set up by the circumstances"saying this he finished his cup of coffee and headed for another special evening with his daughter Jannat on the soccer field .

thanks everyone for wiating patiently for the updates .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piyushiArmaansGirl-Hiralious-oblivion..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tale of Dreams-Love behind Bars?-final nov 15 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UnKnFascination

IF-Rockerz

UnKnFascination

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged

hey kanu .........

this part was absolutely splendid awesome...................

how u write so well...........u hav such a gr8 talent in u......................trust me cos i don't hav it ......................fabulous job

it was so emotional ......gr8 ff

luking forward for ur another ff

chandni

pwincess kanzi

IF-Rockerz

pwincess kanzi

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
awww! really cute and amzin endin! thx 4 d pm!

-Cherry-

IF-Addictz

-Cherry-

Posted: 15 November 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW kanu that was sooo amazing

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey kanu
um so sorry for late comments i was quite busy with college
awesome really
i just read everything once again
n belive me i just enjoyed tyhe whole journey
it was fab
when u updating the other ff

madhsar

Groupbie

madhsar

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 10:52am | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy kanu.......dat was really vry vry sweet.......a nice story n a very new concept.....hpe to hav many more such fics from u......
tons of luv
madhurima

jia..

IF-Rockerz

jia..

Posted: 17 November 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Kanu Ji wat an end, it was really so adorable. Brilliant one, loved this tale, pity it came to an end so soon, fab one Kanu!!

forevercharmed

IF-Rockerz

forevercharmed

Posted: 19 November 2008 at 3:44am | IP Logged
aww amazing part kanu!!! he loved her for soooo long!! the end was great.. he asked her to marry him and the love story is finally complete!!! loved this ff!!! it was too good!!!

Avanti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top