No kidding: Balika Vadhu has got viewers hooked

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
gr8 news......
i've heard all these on CNN IBN but thot may b they r giving hype to this show only coz they r also part of viacom18. but then its confirmed frm other medis too.
It has been getting good TRPs... was going to post the same article... :) class acting, background, dialogues all make it a special show.

TFS
Thanks for the info... the show is really very nice..  the innocence of anandi has the power to attract more viewers.. other characters are also very good....
I only wish that article about Jagdish's death isnt true
Originally posted by an12345678

It has been getting good TRPs... was going to post the same article... :) class acting, background, dialogues all make it a special show.

TFS

Madam Numera πŸ€—

Gr8 to see u here.  I love Anandi for her freshness and innocence.  I do so hope the storyline doesn't get sinister or mundane.  But a gr8 performance by everyone keeps you enthralled.  Keep it up!!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

The best bahu, don't you think? πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by skeptical

Madam Numera πŸ€—

Gr8 to see u here.  I love Anandi for her freshness and innocence.  I do so hope the storyline doesn't get sinister or mundane.  But a gr8 performance by everyone keeps you enthralled.  Keep it up!!!!  πŸ‘πŸΌ

The best bahu, don't you think? πŸ˜‰

πŸ€—Same here ... πŸ˜ƒ At present, there are only two serials  I watch, one BV and second one you know πŸ˜‰ ... and most of the time I ditch serials in less than two weeks, and if I am still watching these two means there is something about them. πŸ˜†

i will rate this show higher than MRD, top class acting by everyone... though hate Maasa for being so cruel, but love her acting ... Ekta's vamp should learn something from her ... no making of faces and mouthing the choicest of words ... but the acting is so powerful that we loathe her.

Anandi is a darling, she is giving a run for money to the established bahus... Love the show ... 😊 I think the makers by now know what is giving them the TRPs, and won't dare digress... let's keep our fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by an12345678

πŸ€—Same here ... πŸ˜ƒ At present, there are only two serials  I watch, one BV and second one you know πŸ˜‰ ... and most of the time I ditch serials in less than two weeks, and if I am still watching these two means there is something about them. πŸ˜†

i will rate this show higher than MRD, top class acting by everyone... though hate Maasa for being so cruel, but love her acting ... Ekta's vamp should learn something from her ... no making of faces and mouthing the choicest of words ... but the acting is so powerful that we loathe her.

Anandi is a darling, she is giving a run for money to the established bahus... Love the show ... 😊 I think the makers by now know what is giving them the TRPs, and won't dare digress... let's keep our fingers crossed. πŸ˜ƒ

My thoughts exactly.  The two serials are quite different and yet come from the same production house.  Good going.  But one wrong move and if they show Anandi shrivelling, I am outta here. 😑
i relli want BV to do well.............
Yeah seriously.. Itz got a damn gud concept... so it wud