Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

Dunya ka aathwaan ajooba (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

yudi-ki-rani

yudi-ki-rani

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Dead

Sorry to say i didn't like it..guys me a bushan fan ..i like him as an actor and he is playing a negative role very well but then that doesn't mean we should be be distrespectful towards him by calling him donkey (donkey disrespectful ??and monkey respectful ???)..theek hai bushy bander keh diya but now with this pic(aap ne bandar kaha theek kiyaShocked ...lekin ..meine gadhdha kaha to gunah kiya ?Confused ..
and btw he has been called 'donkey' before by Bee3naaz ...here's the link

since none of you had objected to it at that time....so i  used this word......did'nt know that i would get this UNFAIR and UNJUST treatment..

and no one voiced any objection when the following post was posted where he has been portrayed as a baboon...

...may be for u all its a matter of fun but me as his fan not all like this Dead please don't hurt his fans(but were u not  hurting his fans when u were calling him bandar????? )..u have every right to crticize his acting or the character he plays but not as a person that u call him donkey even in fun Ouch (hmmm ..ok i won't do so..........but u must also not call him monkey even in fun Ouch.. )

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dunya ka aathwaan ajooba (Page 3)" in Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yudi-ki-rani

yudi-ki-rani

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rakhie

Agreed di,

We nicknamed his character bhandar, because of the negative role he is playing(and i nicknamed him donkey also because of his -ive role)...but we certainly don't have anything against him as a person, or indeed as an actor.(but you think that i have some kind of 'personal vendetta ' against this actorConfused...that's why i've  called him a donkeyWacko...)

I may not like his character Bhushan in RKAB, but that has no bearing on his qualities as an actor or a human being.

Have fun everyone, but wisely. (and my advice would be that u should criticize...but criticize wisely and justly )

yudi-ki-rani

yudi-ki-rani

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz8

Indeed KiranDi...

We respect him with pride (uhhh...a little Wink)
even being a bander in the show.....
the donkey thing i also think is a little too much..
No offence Rani...
But it was a little......umm....irrespectable...(no offence princezz8... but could you please explain it a bit furtherTongue....that how come monkey is respectable and donkey irrespectableConfused ... i mean both are just jaanwarTongue)
he is awesome actor....
aur tum tau jante ho main Kiran di ki kitni badi fan hun!! Smile
so how can i disagree.....Wink

dunia

IF-Rockerz

dunia

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yudi-ki-rani

Indeed KiranDi...

No offence Rani...
But it was a little......umm....irrespectable...(no offence princezz8... but could you please explain it a bit furtherTongue....that how come monkey is respectable and donkey irrespectableConfused ... i mean both are just jaanwarTongue)
he is awesome actor....

well that was what i thought
is monkey respectable and donkey irrespectable?ConfusedConfusedConfused 

APRICOT

APRICOT

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dunia

Originally posted by yudi-ki-rani

Indeed KiranDi...

No offence Rani...
he is awesome actor....

well that was what i thought
is monkey respectable and donkey irrespectable?ConfusedConfusedConfused 
 yeah this  question came to my mind tooConfusedConfused

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 6:38am | IP Logged
My criticism wasn't aimed at your necessarily calling him a donkey (far worse has been applied to characters on the forum!!), but at the visual representation which unfortunately always comes across as far more demeaning.  Quite honestly, donkey with regards to his role is rather a timid title Big smile

Perhaps I ought to have made that clear in the initial post. 
As for suggesting you have a personal vendetta against him?  I made no such accusation, and was merely voicing my own stand regarding the actor. 

With regards to the other post, representing him as a baboon, clearly I missed that one!

But as we know from previous posts, when all you have are faceless words on a screen, implied meanings can be easily misconstrued.
And yes before you decied to point the finger again, I speak for myself before I speak anyone elseThumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top