Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
I agree with you, I'll refrain my judgment. It was just a hunch I had when reading his interview coz of the way he worded his statement.
ajooni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Imitiyaz offered 2 films to Deepika...good for her!

I wonder if it is posted here..Priyadarshan yesterday called  himself lucky to work again with Deepika after his Pirates got shelved..

Ramesh Sippy and Nikhil Advani claim that she she will steal a march over Akki-his autobigraphical film CCTC! ...tall claim that..

Lets wait and watch...

P.S. Deepika's  fans hardly ever bother to come here... or post any article here (or there would have been tons of them)...We really couldn't care lessπŸ˜†

Edited by ankita31 - 15 years ago
bollygossipgirl thumbnail
In regards to that last article....it just supports the first one, saying that Deepika was offered the role based on her 'silence' and 'look' being interesting,....something that we have seen in her past 2 hindi movies. Yes she is silent on screen, yes she knows how to look good, so theres not really much of a risk.
madiha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article Maya!! The story preview sounds awesome and Imtiaz sound very confidence abt this project..Cant wait for the movie to release.

Originally posted by: bollygossipgirl

In regards to that last article....it just supports the first one, saying that Deepika was offered the role based on her 'silence' and 'look' being interesting,....something that we have seen in her past 2 hindi movies. Yes she is silent on screen, yes she knows how to look good, so theres not really much of a risk.

Imtiaz is very particular abt his choice and he always has a sketch of particular actor who will be the most suitable for the role.. literally no one can come up with the better subsitute for the character of Geet rather than kareena. Imtiaz found kareena chatter interesting but that doesnt mean she was only chuttering muttering thru out the movie  πŸ˜† it was majorly the highlight of her character!! geet was a complete character with all the emotions. Deepika might be playing a silent girl but gonna be very expressive.. She has got amazing eyes to emote and I think that definitely made imtiaz to cast her for the role.. he is always confident abt the cast of his film thats why his characters looks so real ! πŸ˜›
Take the example of rani character in Black! She was playing a disabled person but she made the character all alive with the portay of various emotions thru her eyes!! these characters r more interesting since u can interpret different opinions from them.. πŸ˜› I thought even sonam played a grey shaded character in sawariya but when we ourselves dont accept these character than how can u actually expect Aam Junta to appreciate them!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

PS, Ankita thanks alot for the scans on Deepz FC!
xChandnix thumbnail
Guys please remember you can share your views with everyone without having to bash celebrities and their fans. You guys can give your opinions but please do be considerate about other members. Please do keep this in mind when posting your views. Also disscuss the original article as there is no need to argue over other matters which are not relavant. If any bashing continues then warnings may be given.