Nach Baliye 4

NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 33

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 17 October 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged

Abhijeet and Shilpa take the cake...

Abhijeet Sawant and wife Shilpa achieved the impossible as they scored the maximum in their very first outing in Nach ...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 7)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 1:38am | IP Logged

Naman reprimanded by Farah...

The inaugural episode of Nach Baliye saw Farah Khan far from impressed with Naman Shaw's performance

:)

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 18 October 2008 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Nach Baliye takes the flying route...

Telly Buzz presents to you pictures from the air trip organized for the 12 Jodis of Nach Baliye, judges as well as media

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Tanushree props up hubby, earns praise

by Meenakshi Shankar

Oct 17, 2008, Mumbai  

Vineet,%20tanushreeNow that 'Nach Baliye' is the hottest thing this season, we will bring you the important moments, whether good or bad, faced by our favourite jodis.

In Farah Khan's own words, dance reality shows are no cake-walk. No doubt, it has the glam quotient to it, but it is very rigorous and nerve-wracking. But, the beauty of 'Nach Baliye' is that it is a dance show about jodis – couples in love!

Yes, they may have a spat here and there, but they do end up leaning on each other during trying times. And, we give our thumbs up to the jodi of the firVineet,%20tanushreest episode – Vineet and Tanushree. The much-in-love couple caught our attention, not because of the sizzling chemistry they share, but because of their mantra – "For better or for worse…"

Vineet, in his first day's shoot was high-strung and nervous…a condition that creeps up on just about every actor at some point or the other. The duo was dancing to the beats of "Rock the dance floor". And barely a stanza into the song, Vineet blanked out. But Tanushree held on. She supported him and egged him on to get along. She led the dance as he played the seconVineet,%20tanushreed fiddle. By then, Vineet was almost in tears. But Tanushree refused to let Vineet be bogged down by emotions.

And our jury members, seeing the chemistry and the closeness of the couple, told them to come back with the same performance yet again. And we could hear Vineet heave a sigh of relief. "We were the first jodi and I had no clue what really went wrong. I just blanked out. I couldn't remember my steps. But, the credit for walking away with our heads held high in the first episode goes to Tanushree. She's the one who supported me on the floor."

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_features/tanushree_vineet/october-17-2008/tanushree_vineet_nach_baliye_4.html

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 October 2008 at 12:17am | IP Logged
'Nach Baliye 4' takes off in filmy ishtyle

by Meenakshi Shankar

Oct 17, 2008, Mumbai  

NACH%20BALIYE%20AIRLINES%20PIXSTo promote their new show 'Nach Baliye 4', Star Plus decided to soar up to the skies to hold a special preview at 10,000 feet above sea-level. The channel and Jet Airways came together and invited the media to have a dekko into what lay in store for the viewers of 'Nach Baliye-4'.

Tucked inside the brand new Boeing 777 300 ER, what kept the spirits up in the flight, in spite of the delay of about an hour, was Farah Khan's rib-tickling humour and Jaspal Bhatti's dance steps. It was hilarious to catch Farah saying, "Look, there are only three parachutes in the flight and they are reserved for the juNACH%20BALIYE%20AIRLINES%20PIXSdges."

Karisma and Arjun Rampal couldn't have looked hotter. Karisma, dressed in an all black outfit was making all women aboard envious. And Arjun had the women eating out of his hands.

As Farah Khan rightly put it, "It's a reality show. And I know, as a choreographer how tough it is to get the moves right in one go. It is not like a movie where takes and retakes form a part of the show. And if you have stiff jury members, the participants might as well as pack their bags and go home. Yes, we are the jury members. But at the end of the day, we also know what it feels like to be on thNACH%20BALIYE%20AIRLINES%20PIXSe other side. So, what we bring to the table is good decision-making laced with humanness and empathy."

The camaraderie amongst the participants were very visible. Our favourite moment was when Jaspal Bhatti was dancing away while we were trying to have a chat with him. Already touted as a popular couple, Jaspal and Savita are the front-runners for the 'Nach Baliye Season 4'. The mood was upbeat, the chemistry great, the environment very comfortable…all in all, the kick-off was positive.

The fun and games have begun…

Nach Baliye Season 4 on Star Plus, on 17th October at 8 pm.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/nach_baliye_4_filmy_style/october-17-2008/nach_baliye_4_filmy_style_jet_airways.html

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 21 October 2008 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Telly stars go Diwali shopping

Dhanteras popularly known as Dhantrayodashi is one of the most important festivals of the Hindu tradition. The day involves lots of shopping of articles made of gold and silver or any new utensil which symbolizes good luck.
So we asked our small screen stars what they plan to buy this festive occasion?

Reshmii%20Ghosh 
Reshmii Ghosh, who is busy rehearsing for NB believes that apart from shopping for herself, this year she will also buy something for her newly born niece. "My younger sister gave birth to a baby girl and on Diwali I'll buy silver bangles and payal for my niece," says Reshmi.

Avinash%20Mukherjee
Avinash Mukherjee says he will gift himself a day off! Excited about the festival, he says "I will do lots of shopping for myself. Also papa has already gifted me a laptop for Dhanteras!"

Rajshri%20thakur
Apart from regular shopping which is in store for all of us on Diwali, Rajshri Thakur popularly known as Saloni, plans to buy a kanjivaram saree for herself as well as lots of gifts for her family and friends.

Romit%20Raj
Mumma's boy Romit Raj says his mom is the one who buys some thing on Dhanteras. "I shop but for Dhanteras mom decides what to purchase… last year she bought some gold coins. I don't know what she has decided for this year!"

Sharad%20Kelkar
Sharad Kelkar is a party animal and is looking forward to doing just that on Diwali too. The actor also plans to buy something for his mom and wife, Kirti, but he hasn't decided on that special gift just yet.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/October/News_20081021_119

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, October 21, 2008

• niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged

The Bhatti couple gets candid
    by Vidhya Krishnan
    Oct 22, 2008, Bangalore

Savitha Bhatti and Jaspal Bhatti, who are a part of 'Nach Baliye-4', spoke to us for our couple-column on dance and beyond…

Q: One dance step/form that you would never do…

Jaspal Bhatti – I would like to try every kind of dance step. I don't know the technical names of the dance forms that are there but I would say that I would not be comfortable doing any vulgar moves.
    Savita Bhatti – I would never do the step wherein the male dancer would lift the female dancer; I find it very dangerous.

Q: Off-screen, who dances to whose tunes?

Jaspal– It is a universal law that the husband dances to his wife's tunes; it is natural (laughs). But I am glad to be a part of 'Nach Baliye', where at least here I can make my wife dance to my tunes (laughs again). It is like a dream to be here and a chance to recognise how well you can dance.
    Savita– For the sake of rumours I can say that he dances to my tunes, But if it is going to make him happy then I would say, I dance to his tunes. But the truth is that it is the respect that we, or I as a woman, have earned from my spouse. We are in a relationship and it is about mutual respect and affection. We have our own areas of work and we work independently; it is about the faith, freedom and respect of your partner. And it has to come naturally and one has to be lucky to get all these.

Q: If you were angry, which song would you want your partner to dance to woo you?

Jaspal– It is an old Dev Anand song and it is called " Acha ji mein aaon…"
    Savita– I would want him to dance to an old number which goes like this, "Oh meri mehr…"

Q: If roles were to be reversed, with what song would you challenge your judges Arjun, Karisma, and Farah to dance to?

Jaspal– The song from 'Tashan', "White white face."
    Savita– The judges have mastered dance and are true experts. But if I am given a chance to challenge them, then I would pick some old song which is a tad slow in its rhythm. It is very challenging to choreograph for such songs and I would like to see how the judges' would perform on it.

Q: If you had a chance to woo a Bollywood hero/heroine...which dance would you woo him/her on...?
    Jaspal– It would be on Katrina Kaif on the song "Jee karda…"
    Savita– I am a big fan of Hrithik Roshan and his dance moves. So I would choose him and dance on the number "Hai ke zara zara…"

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_columns/savitha_bhatti_jaspal_bhatti/october-22-2008/savitha_bhatti_jaspal_bhatti_nach_baliye_4_couple_column_dance.html

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:59am | IP Logged
    Karishma ki Anokha Andaz

by Tellywatch News Desk

Oct 22, 2008, Mumbai  

Karishma Kapoor has always had a different way of doing things! For 'Nach Baliye-4' too she has adopted a unique style to acknowledge a good performance.

She just doesn't believe in giving good marks for the best performances. Karishma gets up and claps 3 times if she likes the performance, unlike Saroj Khan, who used to give Rs.100 to the contestants and whistled for the best performance.

But Karishma has her own 'andaz'. When Karishma did this for the first time people were shocked and thought as if her seat has caught fire. But she said the jodi deserved to be applauded with three claps, for their marvelous performance.

Wah Karishma maam! maan gaye aapke anokhe andaz!

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/karishma_kapoor_style/october-22-2008/karishma_kapoor_style_applauds_nach_baliye_4.html

Post Reply New Post

Go to top