Nach Baliye 4
Nach Baliye 4

India-Forums

NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 33)

niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 05 February 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

:)
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 07 February 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Meet Shaleen and Daljit on Friday the 13th!

Here's a chance for all MySpace users in Mumbai to actually meet the winners of NB4.
Just answer this simple question:
What are Shaleen and Daljit's last names?
If your answer is right, you could win a chance to see the dhamakedar jodi in Mumbai on February 13th.

So, what are you waiting for? Quickly send in your answers to nb@myspace. com and you may just rub shoulders with the winners of your favouite show!

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=399186968
niveditha IF-Sizzlerz
niveditha
niveditha

Posted: 09 February 2009 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Jatin Shah copes with the loss of his father

Jatin Shah, popularly known as Ronak of Kasturi, is struggling to cope with the loss of his father, who passed away due to severe cardiac arrest, in December. But the actor, the eldest in his family, has to put up a brave front for the sake of his mother and younger brother.

Shah returned from his hometown in Bhopal to Mumbai 10 days ago. He talks about his loss, saying, "It all happened so suddenly. Dad had health issues before but they were not serious. I feel really bad but I cannot be anxious in front of my mother. I have asked her to come and stay with me now. I also have a brother who is eight years younger than me. He is doing his first year of B.Com in Pune. I have to be strong for them. If I am weak, they will feel worse. So I keep telling them that everything is going to be alright."Speaking about the responsibilities that he must now take on, Shah says, "It is obvious that they look up to me. For my mother, I am her eldest son. For my brother, I am his older sibling. Work is important now as I have to look after my family. I have to be more mature and choose my offers carefully. For my family, I will make all the sacrifices necessary."

Amidst his grief, Shah found a little consolation when he came to know that he won the first award of his career. He says, "The day after I came to know about this tragic news I received my first award. I was happy to get an award for the first time in my life but at the same time I didn't know what to do."

Remembering his father, the bereaved actor says, "He supported me in everything I did. I am from a very small village in Bhopal, where there is not even a theatre or a coffee shop. After watching me on television, my father would always say that I was doing a good job. Now, it feels as if I have lost my backbone."

Shah has also lost his part in three serials and currently has no roles. He says, "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and Mahabharat wrapped up and my part in Kasturi is also over. I do not have any project in hand as of now but I am meeting up with people. I will only accept a really good show. Personally, this is a bad phase but I will fight back and get through it."

Jatin's father used to live in a joint family in Bhopal, where they were in the food grain business. His grandparents and uncle also live in Bhopal and will be continuing the business.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2009/February/News_20090209_51

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 11 February 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Megha Gupta to undergo eye surgery..

Megha Gupta is due for a laser surgery on her eyes today.. We wish the actress a speedy recovery.

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Emotional Atyachar on Valentines' Day!

An emotion which most of the time is used as a weapon! On this Valentines, let's see how much our stars have suffered ...

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 13 February 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Crush-o-Holic Girls on Valentines Day!

Having a Crush is something every girl loves to flaunt and possess. Our small screen starlets and divas are not far ...

AS.. IF-Stunnerz
AS..
AS..

Posted: 21 February 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Dil mil.. pyaar vyaar

• What has been your most memorable date?
    Barkha Bisht: Indraneil (Sengupta) took me out for dinner on my birthday last year. When we returned home, he went down on his knees, took out a ring and proposed.
    Naman Shaw: Megha (Gupta) and I went out on Christmas Eve for dinner and drinks to Out of the Blue in Bandra. It was a magical evening.
    Reshmi Ghosh: Amit (Kaushik) and I recently went for two back-to-back films, then dinner, a long drive and dot dot dot.. ha ha ha!
    Vivan Bhathena: The date in Bangkok when I proposed to Nikhila (Palat).

• The most unexpected gift from your partner?
    Barkha: My boys — Neo (Labrador) and Mojo (Dalmatian).
    Naman: This is going to be my first Valentine's Day with Megha. So I'm expecting lots of gifts. Ha ha ha!
    Reshmi: Amit is not romantic but he sends me flowers whenever I'm unwell.
    Vivan: Nikhila knows I'm big on video games and it irritates because I'm always hooked on them. Still, she got me a Nintendo V.

• What do you do when your partner is upset?
    Barkha: Indraneil doesn't get upset easily. But when he does, I cook him a nice non-vegetarian meal. It immediately brings a smile on his face.
    Naman: Megha doesn't get irritated much but when she does, I crack jokes and have her smiling in no time.
    Reshmi: I tell Amit to take a deep breath and chant Om. And he starts laughing.
    Vivan: I cuddle Nikhila. Surprisingly, she finds my anger funny.

• Is there any habit of yours that your partner detests?
    Barkha: Indraneil is very good with time management. But I'm never punctual.
    Naman: I preach but don't practice.
    Reshmi: I don't know what to say when.
    Vivan: I'm really messy.. so is she. And neither of us want to change.
    Complete this line: I fall in love with him/her every time..
    Barkha: He smiles.
    Naman: She smiles.. I love those dimples.
    Reshmi: He sings a Bengali song for me.
    Vivan: She supports and calms me down. 

• Do you exchange love letters?
    Barkha: Indraneil has been shooting for a  film so he has started sending e-mails now. And he is much more expressive in mails. It's such a surprise that I sometimes wonder if it's the same Indraneil.
    Naman: It's more of lovey-dovey SMSes for us. My handwriting is really bad.
    Reshmi: He is too reserved to write. But I have written pages on him in a diary which I kept when I was travelling abroad.
    Vivan: I'm really bad with love letters. Either I write nonsense or get mushy. But Nikhila once wrote me a book on 1000 reasons why she loves me. I have read just 300 so far. Someday I'm going to finish it.

• Do you dig tattoos with your partner's names?
    Barkha: I have always wanted both of us to get tattoos done. But Indraneil is scared of needles. I might have to drop the plan.
    Naman: We plan to ink our names but we want to do it at the right place. We didn't have much time when we were in Goa last.. maybe next time.
    Reshmi: I hate unnecessary physical pain. But I'm sure he will get one done.
    Vivan: The panvati is that you get stuck with the name forever. One of my friends got a tattoo done and then broke up with his girl. He now intends to add "..is a b*tch" to it.

• What about heart-shaped balloons?
    Barkha: I love them.. Neil gets plenty of them for me on my birthday. (Smiles) He has to hunt for them all over the city.
    Naman: I am not filmy so I don't like them much.
    Reshmi: I love them. Amit picks them for me from Juhu beach and even from other people's birthday parties.
    Vivan: No, we aren't that soppy. At the most it's a romantic movie date for us. But candies, candles and balloons are a strict no-no.

• Which TV industry couple do you find really adorable?
    Barkha: Sachin and Supriya Pilgaonkar.
    Naman: Hussein and Tina Kuwajerwala.. also Hiten Tejwani and Gauri Pradhan.
    Reshmi: My Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi  parents, Hiten and Gauri.
    Vivan: Nikhila and me. Okay, I know she isn't a TV star but I will get her on an interview on some channel some day.

• When was the last time you said "I love you" to your partner?
    Barkha: Just five minutes ago.. we say it all day.
    Naman: We keep saying it privately. Once I was forced to say the three words on national television, in front of my mother. This was during Nach Baliye 4. I was so embarrassed!
    Reshmi: Last night.
    Vivan: I have to say it everyday, after I do something silly. The whole number — "You know na baby, I love you.." Ha ha ha.
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 February 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged

'It feels good to be shooting for our shows' - Daljit Kaur

It's back to work as far as Shaleen and Daljit are concerned, and here is Daljit giving us a clear picture of life after ...

Go to top