Nach Baliye 4

NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Show me your jalwa

Article Rank 
< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
< name="P1" viewastext="" width="240" height="45"> < name="" value="http://mydomain.com/video.wmv"> < name="rate" value="1"> < name="balance" value="0"> < name="current" value="0"> < name="default" value=""> < name="playCount" value="1"> < name="autoStart" value="-1"> < name="currentMarker" value="0"> < name="invokes" value="-1"> < name="" value=""> < name="volume" value="50"> < name="mute" value="0"> < name="uiMode" value="full"> < name="stretchToFit" value="-1"> < name="lessVideo" value="0"> < name="enabled" value="-1"> < name="enableContextMenu" value="-1"> < name="fullScreen" value="0"> < name="SAMIStyle" value=""> < name="SAMILang" value=""> < name="SAMIname" value=""> < name="captioningID" value=""> < name="enableErrorDialogs" value="0"> < name="_cx" value="6350"> < name="_cy" value="1191"> < ="application/x-mp2" ="http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Article.aspx?article=01_10_2008_537_002&mode=1" name="objMediaP" autostart="1" current="0" name="" width="240" height="40">

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 3:41am | IP Logged

|      Discuss   |   Get latest news on your desktop

Next

Meet the jodies of Nach Baliye 4

The countdown to the fourth season of Nach Baliye has started. The celebrity dance competition will premiere on television on October 10.

Karisma Kapoor, Farah Khan and Arjun Rampal will judge the show, while last season's winners Sanjeeda Sheikh and Aamir Ali will host the show. Let's take a look at who the contestants will be:

Karnvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu

Karnvir is best known for his performance in Kasautii Zindagii Kay while Teejay is a veejay, model and Page 3 regular.

How they met: They first met each other at Mount Mary's church in Bandra, in the Western suburb of Mumbai in 2004. They ended up chatting on the church steps until 4 am!

The couple are now married for over a year.

Back | Next

Abhijeet and Shilpa Sawant

The first winner of Indian Idol, Abhijeet was the runner-up in Clinic All Clear Jo Jeeta Wohi Superstar. Shilpa, on the other hand, is a newbie.

How they met: Abhijeet and Shilpa dated for eight years before they tied the knot. Shilpa's parents were unaware about their relationship and only after winning the coveted title did their respective parents get to know.

Why are they in Nach Baliye 4:

Abjieeth: I love to experiment with different things because I get bored easily. I am sure this show is going to be a rocking experience.
Shilpa: I am very nervous and excited about this show!

Back | Next

Jatin Shah and Priya Bhatija

Jatin is best known for his positive role in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki and his negative one in Kasturi. He is also playing Sahadev in Ekta Kapoor's Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki.

Priya is popular for her role as Ganga in Kasamh Se, as well as her earlier show Khwaish.

How they met: They met at a friend's party, and continued to bump into each other later. Many SMSes and phone calls later, the two became a couple.

Jatin: I want to get away from my fear of performing on stage. Both of us are not very good dancers. So we are happy to be part of this show.

Back | Next

Shaleen Balot and Daljeet Kaur

Shaleen is best known for his negative roles in shows like Kulavadhu, Kaajal and Sangam. Daljeet Kaur, on the other hand, is best known for her roles in Kulvadhu and Choona Hai Aasman.

How they met: Shaleen fell for Daljieet the day he saw her sans makeup during a shoot. And the intensity of Daljeert's eyes captured Shaleen's heart!

Shaloon: Please keep the cheque ready, we are going to be the winners.

Back | Next

Amit Gupta and Reshmi Ghosh

Reshmi was crowned Miss India Earth in 2002 and is currently a part of Kyun Ki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahe Na Kahe.

Amit is a theatre actor and has done a cameo in Kyun Ki.

How they met: Reshmi bumped into a bare-chested Amit at Kishore Namit Kumar acting classes one morning, when he was changing after a stunt class. The awkward moment was the start of their love affair.

Back | Next

Naman Shaw and Megha Gupta

Naman is best known for his promising role in Kyun Ki and Kasamh Se, while Megha bowled the audiences over with her girl-next-door role in Mein Teri Parchhaiyee Hoon.

How they met: The couple became friends, thanks to Megha's driving skills. Since he cannot drive, Megha had to drive him around, and they fell in love.

Back | Next

Mouli Ganguly and Mazher

Mouli Ganguly, popular for her role as Shaina in Kaahin Kissi Roz, is now playing the lead in Aathvaan Vachan. Even though she is a classical dancer, the production house had to do some convincing before she agreed.

Mazher is best known for his roles in Kaahin Kissi Roz and Saat Phere.

How they met: They met on the sets of their soaps. After spending long hours with each other, they realised that their relationship had gone beyond friendship. Now, they have been dating for five years.

Mazher: I am dancing for the first time. I have no clue about dancing.

Back | Next

Mohit Malik and Addite Shirwaikar

Mohit is best known for this roles in Milliee, Durgesh Nandini, Pari Hoon Main and Bano Main Teri Dulhan.

Addite is known for her roles in Milliee, Kumkum and Bano Main Teri Dulhan.

How they met: Mohit and Addite met three years ago while shooting for Millee. Her first impression of Mohit was that he was very arrogant and snooty. But when they started talking, Addite realised that he was just shy.

Back | Next

Sudeep Sahir and Anantika Sahir

Sudeep, best known for his role in Jabb Love Hua and Santaan has modelled in over 106 ads. But his claim to fame has been the popular music video Channa Ve. He also worked in Jet airways as cabin crew for two and a half years.

How they met: They met at a coffee shop, thanks to a mutual friend. After that, they kept bumping into each other regularly and one thing led to another.

Back | Next

Vineet V Raina and Tanushree Kaushal

Vineet is best known for his role in Maayka and Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai while Tanushree stars in Ghar ki Lakshmi Beetiyaan.

How they met: On the sets of a soap, thanks to a common make-up room. It was love at first sight.

Back | Next

Kapil Nirmal and Anjali Abrol

Kapil Nirmal and Anjali Abrol are best known for their roles in Raja Ki Aayegi Baarat.

How they met: On the sets of Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat.

Why are they in Nach Baliye 4: "It's a good platform to show our dancing skill," the couple said.

Jaspal and Savitha Bhatti

Jaspal Bhatti is best known for his Ulta Pulta and Flop show, and his satirical humour.

Lately, Bhatti also appeared in SAB TV's Comedy ka King Kaun as a judge.

How they met: Jaspal and Savitha had an arranged marriage. The most romantic gift Jaspal has ever given his wife was a back scratcher!

Why are they on Nach Baliye 4:

Jaspal: It's a very exciting experience for us because this is the first time we are participating in a dance show. I was not very keen but my family convinced me to take part."

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Asked to leave?

Article Rank 
< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
< name="P1" viewastext="" width="240" height="45"> < name="" value="http://mydomain.com/video.wmv"> < name="rate" value="1"> < name="balance" value="0"> < name="current" value="0"> < name="default" value=""> < name="playCount" value="1"> < name="autoStart" value="-1"> < name="currentMarker" value="0"> < name="invokes" value="-1"> < name="" value=""> < name="volume" value="50"> < name="mute" value="0"> < name="uiMode" value="full"> < name="stretchToFit" value="-1"> < name="lessVideo" value="0"> < name="enabled" value="-1"> < name="enableContextMenu" value="-1"> < name="fullScreen" value="0"> < name="SAMIStyle" value=""> < name="SAMILang" value=""> < name="SAMIname" value=""> < name="captioningID" value=""> < name="enableErrorDialogs" value="0"> < name="_cx" value="6350"> < name="_cy" value="1191"> < ="application/x-mp2" ="http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Article.aspx?article=02_10_2008_536_001&mode=1" name="objMediaP" autostart="1" current="0" name="" width="240" height="40">

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged
FARAH DENIES RIGGING ON NB!!
[01 Oct 2008]
Farah Khan, the ace choreographer turned director of bollywood, has denied that there was any rigging in dance reality shows like 'Nach Baliye' or 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa.'

She views these reality shows as the real digger of talent who gave us the likes of Sanjeeda Sheikh and Varun Badola. On the controversy of Rakhi Sawant vs. Sanjeeda Sheikh, Farah is clear that though Rakhi might have been better dancer but the audiences went with classy Sanjeeda and it was only natural. Nobody likes drama and loud behavior when choosing the best of something.

Farah has been roped in to judge the fourth season of Nach Baliye on Star Plus and the lady is happy about it, as she views this show to be fair and fun. Farah is also happy that the judges' point will count only for fifty percent, while the audience will have the power to decide the fate of a contestant after that.

http://www.magnamags.com/magnamags/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3060&Itemid=231

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Audience, get ready for Jaspal Bhatti

The legendary comic Jaspal Bhatti and wife Savita may be the senior most couple on Nach Baliye this season but they're also the liveliest. We spoke to the Bhattis to find out how they were readying for the challenge.
Jaspal says: "I have never performed anywhere before this when I used to dance in college people used to wonder whether I was doing my dance steps or doing my usual comedy act. I thought if people can see Sunnyji and Dharamji dancing they will surely tolerate me too on this show. My condition is surely going to be Pappu can't dance sala: my pet name is Pappu."
"Jokes apart, Savita is very fond of dancing and she has been doing shows with me so I thought why not take part for her sake?" said gallant Jaspal, "So I took up this show as a challenge. My daughter Radhiya also influenced me, asking how could I not do such a nice show."

"Therefore I have decided that I will learn dancing, even though I am 50 years old," Jaspal said.

"I thought that I would be very difficult for me, but slowly I am getting the hang of it. People think that we are old artists and we have done films also so we must be good at dancing but that's not true."

Of course, when the Bhattis performed for the promotional shoot they were cheered loudest.

"It is always very encouraging when you get a 'once more!' for your performance - and not for your steps," Jaspal said, adding in explanation, and only half in jest: "Normally people tell me 'once more!' because I haven't done it right."

Savita adds: "All of our competitors are very young and nowadays all actors know dancing so for us we are competitors for each other. We really must depend on hard work; that is all. We took this decision through our mutual understanding: after so many years of marriage, you do not have to ask each other."

All couples went for a tarot reading before the show, did the Bhattis go as well? Savita says: "We are not spiritual as such but what Jaspal asked the tarot reader if, after our participation, whether Nach Baliye would have a fifth season or not!"

Every Nach Baliye season has had a senior couple: Sachin and Surpiya Pilgaonkar in the first, Rasik and Ketki Dave in the second and Shakti and Shivangi Kapoor in the third. But none so far promises as much entertainment - and not just in the dancing - as the Bhattis.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, October 03, 2008

• niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:17am | IP Logged

It was from the sets of Star Plus's dance reality show Nach Baliye 3 that a shocking truth came out. Actor Karan Patel and Amita Chandekar, one of the contestant couples on the show, went all out to express their love for each other, right at the time when the show was being planned. This came as a big surprise to friends and colleagues.

Karan and Amita who were working in a daily show Kasturi , suddenly went public about their 'relationship.' The truth came out in the open after they got eliminated. The buzz was that the duo was never seeing each other. They had planted themselves as a couple to get an entry in Nach Baliye .

A similar story seems to be happening in the new season of Nach Baliye 4 . Actor Naman Shaw alias Pushkar of Kasam Se and Megha Gupta of Main Teri Parchai Hoon are claiming to be a couple. Now this comes as a complete surprise to the TV folks because none of Naman's friends had ever seen them together till the announcement.

"I wasn't even aware that they know each other. They are insisting that they are a couple and that's news to us," say Shaw's friends. Actors and their cheap gimmicks to gain publicity are not new to this industry. However, Naman begs to differ. "This is bizarre!" The actor says that he started seeing Megha only recently.

"That's the reason not many are aware about us being a couple. Why would I stoop so low? I'm not doing bad for myself and Megha too is a popular face. Let people say what they have to, I'm not going to defend myself," says Naman. But the big question is, how one can check the authenticity of a celebrity couple's status that keeps changing at the drop of a hat.

Source:

Indiatimes.com, Movies Section

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 8:00am | IP Logged
    Judging the jodis, before NB starts

Nach Baliye 4 hits television screens on October 10, but we grilled the jodis to figure out kaun kitne paani mein hai and here's what we found out.
    Mohit%20Mallik%20
    Mohit Malik & Addite Shirwakar
    Q. How many hours do you rehearse daily?

Mohit: This is the first round, so presently we are rehearsing for 6 hours, gradually we'll have to practice more!

Jatin: Four hours a day as I have another 3 shows to do.

Sudeep: After shooting for 12 hours for my other show, I able to practice for 3 hours.

Reshmi: We rehearse for 6 hours a day.

Shaleen: We started our rehearsals only yesterday.

Shaleen Bhanot & Daljit Kaur

Q. Being a part of other shows too, how do you manage to practice?

Mohit: It is actually very difficult as I am already doing Dulhan (Zee TV) which is a daily, but I have to manage.

Jatin: I am already doing Kahani (Star Plus) and Mahabharat, so there is a lot of work pressure but I love to experiment with new things.

Sudeep: I cope by sleeping less, there's no other option left. Before taking up Nach, I thought over it, so it's not a problem.

Reshmi: I have been doing Kyunki for a long time and I have Kayamath, but they are helping me a lot. Through all this time, I've told them not to give me a long track and they agreed to it, so my full focus is on Nach Baliye.

Shaleen: I don't sleep at all or if I do, it's only for a couple of hours a day. I am a part of 'Grahasti' on Star Plus, I also have an import company to run AND I've recently opened up a production house. Nach Baliye too plays a very important role now, so there's no time to sleep!

Sudeep Sahir & Anantika Sahir

Q. Is it true you went for a tarot reading or a puja for your success?

Sudeep: No, nothing of that sort.

Reshmi: Yes, a tarot reader told us that both Amit and I have the winning ability and we would go very far, so let's hope for the best!

Shaleen: Tarot reading?!! (Laughs) I truly believe in God, I've a puja ghar at my place jahan main roz agarbatti lagata hoon, diya jalata hoon and I pray.

Amit Gupta & Reshmi Ghosh

Q. Of the two of you, who is the better dancer?

Mohit: Both of us are non dancers and are equal, if I am 20% Additi is 15%. But I am slightly better because I can grasp steps faster than her.

Jatin: We are both equally good.

Sudeep: I think it's me but there's a reason to this. I've an advantage here as I've been facing the camera for six years but Anantika's going to face it for the first time.

Reshmi: Amit grasps steps very fast and completes them too; on the other hand, I am good at ex-pressions.

Shaleen: We both are equally bad! But if asked, I am slightly better, if I am -1/10, she's -2/10!

• Vandana Shukla, Hill Road Media
  • Friday, October 03, 2008

• Post Reply New Post

Go to top