Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
This thread will contain all the articles/interviews related to Nach Baliye 4.

IF is in direct competition with Telly Chakkar & Indian Television so don't post articles from the above sites.

Kindly provide link to the article. Don't post any comments out here it would be deleted.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by *Shruti* - 18 September 2008 at 7:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NB4 Articles Corner-No Comments" in Nach Baliye 4 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Nach Baliye is back

After leaving the media and audiences guessing for weeks, the makers of Nach Baliye finally revealed the jodi's, who will be participating in the fourth season of the show.

Nach%20Baliye

However, when the announcement was made at 10 pm last night on Star Plus, the judges Farah Khan, Karishma Kapoor and the winners of the last season who will be hosting the show this season Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh were not introduced. Moreover the show may be roping in a young actor the third judge instead of following its usual practice of using a director.

The couples who will be dancing on the show are Jaspal Bhatti-Savita Bhatti, Sudeep Sahir-Avantika Sahir, Abhijeet Sawant-Shilpa Sawant, Karnvir Bohra-Teejay Bohra, Vineet Raina-Tanushree Kaushal, Mohit Mallik-Addite Shirwadkar, Mazhar Sayeed-Moulli Ganguly, Shaleen Bhanaut-Daljit Kaur, Reshmii Ghosh-Amit Gupta, Jatin Shah-Priya Bhatija, Naman Shaw-Megha Gupta, Kapil Nirmal-Anjali.

Sara Khan-Ali Merchant, who were expected to participate in Nach Baliye 4, will not be seen on the show. Sara was recently hospitalized because of viral fever and is just getting back to work.

Another possible jodi Shraddha Nigam-Karan Singh will now be participating in another dance show on a new channel.

Sports couples who were being considered Azharuddin and Sangeeta Bijlani, Kapil Dev and Romila Dev, boxing champ Vijayendra Singh and his girlfriend will not be on the show either.

The show will be aired from October 10 on Star Plus.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/September/News_20080927_137

Edited by *Shruti* - 27 September 2008 at 1:04pm

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 12:02am | IP Logged

ASK ME ANYTHING

Article Rank 
< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
< name="P1" viewastext="" width="240" height="45"> < name="" value="http://mydomain.com/video.wmv"> < name="rate" value="1"> < name="balance" value="0"> < name="current" value="0"> < name="default" value=""> < name="playCount" value="1"> < name="autoStart" value="-1"> < name="currentMarker" value="0"> < name="invokes" value="-1"> < name="" value=""> < name="volume" value="50"> < name="mute" value="0"> < name="uiMode" value="full"> < name="stretchToFit" value="-1"> < name="lessVideo" value="0"> < name="enabled" value="-1"> < name="enableContextMenu" value="-1"> < name="fullScreen" value="0"> < name="SAMIStyle" value=""> < name="SAMILang" value=""> < name="SAMIname" value=""> < name="captioningID" value=""> < name="enableErrorDialogs" value="0"> < name="_cx" value="6350"> < name="_cy" value="1191"> < ="application/x-mp2" ="http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Web/HTMumbai%5CPodcast%5C2008%5C09%5C29%5C8ELUuyiBq2XkDis91pJzZ3hU7rG4gbKb.mp3" name="objMediaP" autostart="1" current="0" name="Web/HTMumbaiPodcast200809298ELUuyiBq2XkDis91pJzZ3hU7rG4gbKb.mp3" width="240" height="40">

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOLO TO JUDGE NB 4!!
[29 Sep 2008]

Karisma Kapoor, the gorgeous babe of Kapoor clan, has been roped in to play the role of judge on the Star Plus' upcoming fourth season of dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 4'.

Sources say that initially Karisma was very reluctant to come on board as she was not prepared to disturb the schedule of her daughter Samaira, which remains her first priority. But when the channel and the producer agreed to adjust the shooting schedule in accordance with her family responsibilities, she could not say no to the offer.

Besides Karisma Kapoor, the ace director of bollywood Farah Khan will also be on the judges' panel. As Farah Khan, besides being a director, is also a choreographer, no other choreographer has been included in the panel, as was the case last time. Last time, the judges' panel had choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant, director David Dhawan and actor Ishaa Koppikar. This time the actor's slot has been allotted to Arjun Rampal.

The name of the contestants include Jaspal & Savita Bhatti, Sudeep & Ananika Sahil, Abhijeet & Shilpa Sawant, Karanvir Bohra & Teejay Sidhu, Vineet & Tanushree, Mohit & Aditi, Mazhar & Mouli, Shaleen & Daljit, Amit & Reshmi, Jatin & Priya, Naman & Megha, Kapil & Anjali. The fourth season of the show will be hosted by winners of the third season, i.e., Aamir Ali –Sanjeeda.

http://www.magnamags.com/magnamags/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3034&Itemid=231

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Arjun Rampal, third judge in Nach Baliye 4...

Joining Farah Khan and Karisma Kapoor as Judge in Nach Baliye 4, is the 'Rock On' guitarist, Arjun Rampal...

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 29 September 2008 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

It takes two to tango

Karan Grover and Shraddha Nigam suddenly opted out of Nach Baliye 4. Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu have replaced the couple.

Vickey Lalwani

Karan Grover and Shraddha Nigam,  Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra

The stage was set for Nach Baliye 4. But Star Plus was in for a shock as their star jodi Karan Grover and Shraddha Nigam opted out at the last minute. The reason? Karan suddenly told Star Plus that he was not very confident of his dancing skills.

Karanvir Bohra and Teejay Sidhu have replaced Karan and Shraddha in the reality show.

A source said, "Karan looked uncomfortable from the beginning. He came very late for the Meet & Greet event, which was held for the contestants to get familiar with each other."

When contacted, Shraddha confirmed the news that they have  opted out. But, she gave a different reason for the same. "We did not have time for rehearsals. Karan is too busy these days which is why we opted out," she said.

When asked if they turned down the show because Karan is uncomfortable dancing, Shraddha said, "In fact, we hadn't confirmed our participation in the first place. It's true that Karan did come late for the Meet & Greet event, but that's because he was shooting. He has no problem dancing."

However, sources insist that the couple opted out as Karan wasn't too comfortable dancing on the reality show.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=12&contentid=20080930200809300220079964f4ca72e

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Karishma to judge Nach Baliye 4

The question 'Who would be the third judge on Nach Baliye 4' was answered on Monday afternoon; and it turned out to be Karishma Kapoor.

The other two judges are Farah Khan, fresh from her bumper delivery, and Arjun Rampal. Farah, herself a fine dancer and a choreographer of quality before she became director, said Karishma could not be present because it was her wedding anniversary.

Farah said it was she who suggested that Arjun be made judge. "I have been following the show from its first season and when Farah asked to be join in I couldn't say no," Arjun said, "because she's promised that we'll have fun on the sets."

For her part, Farah said that she was ideal for judging NB-4: "I love reality shows and by now I've become a fully qualified reality show queen - this is my fifth reality show!" she said, "but I have been watching Nach-Baliye avidly. I am going to judge the performances on technique - and I am sure that nobody will question about me being here!"

All the couples present introduced themselves by shaking a leg and the loudest cheer was reserved for comic Jaspal Bhatti and his wife Savita. They even got shouts of encore.

A surprise entry is planned later in the show with a 13th couple, it was being rumoured that this would be Sara Khan and Ali Merchant.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 30 September 2008 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Arjun's glad to be on 'No 1' show

Arjun Rampal, judge on Nach Baliye's fourth season along with Farah Khan and Karishma Kapoor, says the show is No 1 and that's why he's on it.

Arjun
"It is a great, fun show," he said, "and it is a show which I have watched, it has entertained me. It has consistently been successful, so that shows that the team that is behind the scene is very strong team. They are number one and they are good at it."

Talking about how Farah convinced him for this show he says:" Actually she did not convince me. She told me that they would like you to come on the show. But I think channel was concerned about my reaction and how they should approach to me. So Farah called me and told me that they would like to meet you and we will have fun, think about it. I told her there is no need to think about it, I have seen the show and really enjoyed it. Let me see if my dates and check if everything works out. When I met them I was pretty convinced about that they are going to do it correctly and quality of the show will be good."

Of television he says:" I think it is a great medium, it has huge audience across India and that is one of the reasons. I do want to go and be more approachable and see the medium, which is so big, I want to understand it and will watch it closely. Also I have my own production company, which would be doing stuff for television. So I want to go and see what television media is all about."

So how would the judges decide who did what on the show?

"Every judge will take care of different aspects of performance," Arjun said, "Every person has their own likes and dislikes. So, all three of us will have different opinions. There would be some performances which Farah may not like but I would love. However the main criteria will be how the contestant's growth takes place through the season. I will also see the human side and relationships of people. Sometimes even nervousness or awkwardness can be charming. These things appeal to me because I look for real people."

Arjun was offered Bigg Boss's first season which he refused to do and after watching the second season he believes that it is not his cup of tea.

• Sonali Joshi, Hill Road Media.
  • Tuesday, September 30, 2008

• Post Reply New Post

Go to top