Kya Dill Mein Hai

final thoughts before tomorrow episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shasha74

shasha74

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

well guys just a few more hours before we find out how ekta intends tp play with us. ive come to the belief that we're her mice and that she the cat who only pretends to be asleep to give us a false sense of security before pouncing!

anyway having just re-watched the engagement episode whn kk accuses rahul of kidnapping aman i have a feeling that kk going to have the blinkers on, otherwise how has she not guessed by now that aman in crazily in love with her! also she didnt believe rahul then why would she believe the evidence in front of her now?!

kk acting dim witted lately putting 2 + 2 together and coming up with 5! i think she's been spending way too much time away from rahul at least around him her mind worked if only to 1. get him back and then 2. to get rid of him!

the nice thing abt watching the old episodes is u c them together and their interaction which i do feel has been missing greatly since the wedding.
i even miss naina besan i really liked her character and she really added that something to the love triangle.
 naina oberoi doesnt cut it-maybe cause they hurried her character change and she went from 1 tough noncence lawyer to 1 who couldnt do the right or wrong thing in secs! i say she didnt do the right thing cause though she let rahul off but she didnt say anything to devi who is her client and had the right to know that rahul is innocent so she she could look for naina real killer!

ok so lets accept that kk plays dumb and aman gets away with it. the other possibility is that we get nothing, zilch, de nada, not a bite from ekta and co and we're once again left in suspence!

as for some the reasons we havent been happy with the last few episodes it cause ekta has given us possible subplots but then never followed through so the story has revolved just around kk and rahul and even know there are no subplots so i do have a feeling that she does intend to finish this drama sooner rather then later however we'll know more tomorrow.

so people let the count down begin................................................................................................................................!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "final thoughts before tomorrow episode" in Kya Dill Mein Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-farah-

Goldie

-farah-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
hey great post love the bit about us being mice and kekta the cat so true

11hypnotic11

IF-Dazzler

11hypnotic11

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged
ive come to the belief that we're her mice and that she the cat who only pretends to be asleep to give us a false sense of security before pouncing!

hehe well said. sahi hai

actually i like kritika singhal a lot i miss seeing her kdmh. i was quite dissapointed to see her getting a raw deal (in terms or poor characterization) in kdmh. she was so good in kzk and lkjbkt. her character could have been so much interesting but the k-maiyya brigade made her the usual meanie sister of the 'good girl'. it zeroed down to nothing but a poor copy of pia, kalli and other mean sis of k-soaps. i hope kritika gets interesing roles in the future, she deserves it.

ok the thing abt naina ob. not telling the truth abt rahul to devi-- well she did try telling the truth.. remember the scene in office? and devi became mad and walked out off her chamber when all naina said was rahul might be innocent, he might not be the murderer. if just the 'might' word can enrage devi so much just imagine how she must have reacted if naina even tried initiating to tell anything abt rahul after the verdict in the court? a couple of minutes after the verdict? and naina herself was in some sort of blurred position. she didn have answers to some of her questions and at that point of time letting devi pour her feelings was a better option.

ok so lets accept that kk plays dumb and aman gets away with it.

its safer to expect this. the lower the expectation the lesser the chance of heartaches.

edited to add-- i was satisfied by the past couple of episodes and the last episode was good (i.m.o) so am happy at the moment am not a sad or disheartened viewer right now Smile unless k-maiyya and her team drops some bomb now 

Edited by soulfry - 19 September 2008 at 12:43am

Elysia

IF-Rockerz

Elysia

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 2:47am | IP Logged
so people let the count down begin................................................................................................................................!

Man, you make it sound like doom is coming. If the show does end sooner than later, then it's definitely close to doom for me. Heh.

I really liked Krithika's character to. In the beginning I found her so mean and irritating, but I actually started loving to hate her. Krithika is so talented, and she did a wonderful job as Naina. I miss her on the show, and I kind of wish that they hadn't killed her. If they wanted her out of the way for a while, then I wouldn't have minded her in coma or something - but her death made me feel like an important part of what made KDMH, well, KDMH had gone missing. It was quite sad.

ok the thing abt naina ob. not telling the truth abt rahul to devi-- well she did try telling the truth.. remember the scene in office? and devi became mad and walked out off her chamber when all naina said was rahul might be innocent, he might not be the murderer. if just the 'might' word can enrage devi so much just imagine how she must have reacted if naina even tried initiating to tell anything abt rahul after the verdict in the court? a couple of minutes after the verdict? and naina herself was in some sort of blurred position. she didn have answers to some of her questions and at that point of time letting devi pour her feelings was a better option.

Agreed. N.O was pretty confused herself about why she hadn't spoken up in court. And even if she had tried to explain her thoughts to Devi, I don't think Devi was, well, "in the mood" for listening unless N.O said something like: "I've made a trap for Rahul, so that he can get hanged. Let him believe he's free." Devi is in a pretty emotional place right now, I'm quite interested to see what's going to happen next.

And I really can't stop hoping that Kakun really does know the truth. I mean, I know the chances are, well, bad, but I so don't want this to be some stupid dream or fake-climax. Please, time move FASTER.

Edited by Elysia - 19 September 2008 at 2:49am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top