Miley Jab Hum Tum

* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT * (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

rose0413

IF-Dazzler

rose0413

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Deebee!
Awesome discussion topic mate!
And I have logged onto IF after AGES... All thanks to this new show!

Well the first thing that caught me about this show was its title song music. I am a music freak. And so, sitting in my room one day when I heard this catchy tune playing on the TV in the living room, I couldn't help but go outside to see what the source was. Too bad, as soon as I stepped out, the promo ended! But I caught the show's name and so kept an eye out for the promo to be broadcasted again. Luckily, the very next day...I managed to watch the ENTIRE promo...and fell in love with the show instantly! I love how by just watching the promo, you can tell how diverse and interesting the characters are going to be... and the college setting is a bonus too because obviously, with a story set in a college in Mumbai, you can expect a lot of fun, masti, nok-jhoks and masala! I love shows that are about the youth as they provide the much needed break we youngsters need from the mundane saas bahu serials and they also give us characters whom we can relate to. The only problem is, I have watched a lot of shows which start of brilliantly but eventually fall into the same pattern of deceits, rona dhona and misunderstandings as other shows (take DMG for example!) I hope that even if there are negative aspects in the story line... I hope they are well justified! I also hope (praying real hard here!)..that there is no character assassination! Otherwise, this show should become the next flavour of town in no time Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT * (Page 5)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
its been ages since theres been decent college drama aired on tv.....so im looking forward to MJHT.................plus there arjun bijlani!!!!i'm looking forwrd to his work!!

SamLuvsSaRun

IF-Dazzler

SamLuvsSaRun

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Because Sanaya And Arjun are there in it and also the others quite appealed ..I cant wait for it.. The jodis are too cute together ..Embarrassed

Mariam1986

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

patem031

patem031

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
im surprised as well hw everyones likin dis show nd so many pages widout even startin yet
the first thing is tht its a youth show nd new fresh characters
nd besides i luv the character of gunjan nd samrat
first i got attracted to it by its promos nd its whistling tunes nd i had a gut feelin tht its a mst watch show
nd whn i saw all the promos, i started to luv dis serial nd eagerly waiting for the episodeWink

nuts123

Goldie

nuts123

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I love the main concept, and i'm basically a succer for anything that is set with a college bg...so that got me eager 2 watch it...other than that, the characters look very appealing and i think it'll be a fun show to watch!!! =D

Jaslove

IF-Rockerz

Jaslove

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

my answer would be the title track....its so catchy...Embarrassed already loving it....when I first saw the promos with the characters introduction....to me it sort of looked like college version of "High School Musical"LOL....

the characters are so adorable...EmbarrassedClap they blend so well with the whole college theme... plus something new not a Saas Bahu saga...pheww we have to many of that....needed some young audience show...Big smileWink its  new, fresh & my type of show lolzLOL fun n masti....

looking forward to it....

Feats

Goldie

Feats

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I was very very tired of every Indian show like saas bahu serials and even the love stories were not tht good i use to love Kuchh Is Tara a lot i was mad about tht show but it all got boring and i dont know wat happened to the creatives they ended it....anywayz after tht i hated every Indian show i was very tired of all their crap i needed something exciting and i got it noww....m really happy Mile Jab Hum Tum has started wen i saw the promos i was really waiting for this show to start becoz i wanted tht excitement tht fun which i get wen i use to watch my fav show....and this show has given me all tht excitement and fun backk i love this show a lot....and the most important part is tht it is a youth based show.....there will be no mom dad telling kids wat to do or wat not to do....i love the theme of the show.....its really good and not to forget the title track its really catchy m really a fan of Mile Jab Hum Tum its really great.....its good to see something different......Smile

Edited by Feats - 24 September 2008 at 2:55am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top