* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT * - Page 3

Posted: 15 years ago
Im eager for this show because it seem different from others...It have it own kind of style that is wanting to reveal it self to the audience!! The character are great which will also be a reason im watching it...! But this story look like everyone will fall for it and i already did!!!

Fiona
Obviously coz its different from all the other shows...I hate watching saasbahu serials.. this new youth based show is jst too kwl..cant wait to watch it...
Obviously , coz its different from the other shows..I hate those saas bahu shows...n MJHT is a new, fresh show all of us youngsters..

Komal

I'm liking the characters. Eager to see how the different characters connect with each other, how the whole storyline is put into play, and if it reaches my expectations.

The promo's have caught me on, which really seem interesting..

I'm eager to watch the show is becuase its youth based and seems like to be a bit different from others....Youth based/colleged based shows really interest me! I really love shows like those..Plus, its not a saas-bahu show...So thats whats making me more eager to watch the show..
The promos are really AMAZING!! 😃
and I love college fun kiddo shows :D
so I think, this one will be really fun and of course FUNNY too :P
Why am i eagar for MJHT
to be honest
it looks like a fresh breeze after DMG
ANd this serial seems to be having all the freshness and
masti with story

For me, because it seems new and fresh!! It's another break from Ekta's dramas or at least we think it is!
The promos seem so catchy that I can't resist MJHT!! It just has some kind of magical spark in it that pulls me in, just like DMG!!
becuz i want to get away from saas bahu stuff
its a new show....
fresh and upbeat.
the storline looks great, and a whole new talent of stars.
love it.
it sseems different.. no i am sick of saas-bahus so know its college kids. i no soon it'll be saas-bahi but till then.. lol