Miley Jab Hum Tum

* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT * (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

-Krupa-

IF-Rockerz

-Krupa-

Remix Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

I think its simply because its stuff that normal! Real people(not technically, but w/e), with real problems!..no saas-bahu crap, no lame-o villians, no "I'd sacrifice my whole life for you" or "I'd die to keep you alive" or "I'd rather you hate me than stay away from me"..I personally find that all non-sense, bogus, and hollow. Sure it's stuff thats beautiful to say, but seriously!..

And of course, its a youth show..India doesn't have many of those, and its the few of them that are attracting us youngens.

And like Jhanvi said, Samrat deff reminded me of Pulkit!

And Arjun and Mohit are super cutee!..soo why should we watch!!!

And MayUr are sooooo cutee!

=D.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT * (Page 2)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

::Prem$_Priya::

IF-Rockerz

::Prem$_Priya::

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
I love the whole college thing....i mean u don't see that a lot and it's new and fresh...i love the college love story thing...reminds me of remix and DMG put together and i lovee those two shows so this should be really exciting!! and i lovee all the jodis....too cool and sweet!!

-aweshome_moi-

IF-Rockerz

-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Great DOTW,Dil!!Approve...

I think the show looks really attractive:the characters,the colourful sets....It all seems soo fresh and interesting.Secondly,this isn't a typical "saas-bahu" show,so I don't really expect some repeated storylines;tht's why would love to watch it.The third thing tht attracts me the most,or did attract me the most was:the actors' off-screen frendship!...All of them seem like great frends,and I'm really excited to watch their onscreen chemistry!Wink

kiran--madi

IF-Dazzler

kiran--madi

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Gud discussion.....i dunno abt others bt campus lyf stories always catch my interest.....mre precisely stories with youth....luv.....n all......n in ds....da lead roles....samrat n gunjan r so cute....so i m rly lukn 4wrd 2 da show!Smile

Kanika05

IF-Rockerz

Kanika05

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 5:26am | IP Logged

I was attracted to this show since i saw its First Promo...The 'Mayank' one..He is just too Cute!EmbarrassedLOL

Secondly was the Title Song..Me love itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then Comes The 'Main' reason.. There aren't many 'Good' Shows on Tv..Some shows to which we can connect ourselves.. It also reminds me of the 'Old & better' DMG...The one i used to love & adoreEmbarrassed

This show has the freshness, cuteness & the Factor which attracts most Teens...I like Nupur a lot as well as Gunjan..They both are quite prettyy..Embarrassed..Mayank & Samrat are charmersWink

Dia...We can look to her as a 'Villian' but not a Villian who kills someone just for her own sake.. You can Find people Like her for sure.. She will get jealous but not that she will kill someone *like K-soaps--Never Practical*....

This Show is surely gonna rock!! See there are already 5-6 pages on the forum even though it hasn't startedLOLLOL

PS: Great Topic DB!Clap

-KanikaEmbarrassed

-SilentLove-

IF-Stunnerz

-SilentLove-

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Well i got attracted already when i sawed the Samrat promo and the Gunjan one! I started finding Samrat cute and now i really think he is very cuteDay Dreaming Also the makings attracted me! From the making it looks like a great show and yup college! It reminded me of Ishq Vishq and the college is like the Ishq Vishq one too and i love the college! The sets are amazing!Embarrassed Actors are awesome and OMG the title song is soo rocking so now i am just eagerly waiting for the show!

Just hope that is doesn't disappoint me like DMG did later on and yup hope the creatives are really good and do what there fans want!Wink I want a good storyline in the show too!

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

I am really eager for this show as the cast looks wonderful, and it looks like a great show from seeing the Promos. Everything the Show & the people keeps me attracted to this forum. Yes i like the setting, college Big smile. Love everything, wayy too goo MJHT Big smileEmbarrassed

desilife4eva

desilife4eva

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

"i m dreading for this show to air already b/c, i want to watch an all new fresh love story....w/ a sense of humour [i m a sucker for comedy and love lol]
Plus it reminds me of dill mill gayye in soo many ways, i mean like the first promos and the making...i mean like c'mon the diesctor is the SAME!!! it attracts me b/c of all the college fun and games---total youth based like DMG. and actor..well i 2 have actors lmaoo ----mohit [samrat] and arjun [mayank] XD

Post Reply New Post

Go to top