Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Great DOTW,Dil!!...

I think the show looks really attractive:the characters,the colourful sets....It all seems soo fresh and interesting.Secondly,this isn't a typical "saas-bahu" show,so I don't really expect some repeated storylines;tht's why would love to watch it.The third thing tht attracts me the most,or did attract me the most was:the actors' off-screen frendship!...All of them seem like great frends,and I'm really excited to watch their onscreen chemistry!๐Ÿ˜‰
kiran--madi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Gud discussion.....i dunno abt others bt campus lyf stories always catch my interest.....mre precisely stories with youth....luv.....n all......n in ds....da lead roles....samrat n gunjan r so cute....so i m rly lukn 4wrd 2 da show!๐Ÿ˜Š

Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was attracted to this show since i saw its First Promo...The 'Mayank' one..He is just too Cute!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Secondly was the Title Song..Me love it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Then Comes The 'Main' reason.. There aren't many 'Good' Shows on Tv..Some shows to which we can connect ourselves.. It also reminds me of the 'Old & better' DMG...The one i used to love & adore๐Ÿ˜ณ

This show has the freshness, cuteness & the Factor which attracts most Teens...I like Nupur a lot as well as Gunjan..They both are quite prettyy..๐Ÿ˜ณ..Mayank & Samrat are charmers๐Ÿ˜‰

Dia...We can look to her as a 'Villian' but not a Villian who kills someone just for her own sake.. You can Find people Like her for sure.. She will get jealous but not that she will kill someone *like K-soaps--Never Practical*....

This Show is surely gonna rock!! See there are already 5-6 pages on the forum even though it hasn't started๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Great Topic DB!๐Ÿ‘

-Kanika๐Ÿ˜ณ
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well i got attracted already when i sawed the Samrat promo and the Gunjan one! I started finding Samrat cute and now i really think he is very cute๐Ÿ˜ Also the makings attracted me! From the making it looks like a great show and yup college! It reminded me of Ishq Vishq and the college is like the Ishq Vishq one too and i love the college! The sets are amazing!๐Ÿ˜ณ Actors are awesome and OMG the title song is soo rocking so now i am just eagerly waiting for the show!

Just hope that is doesn't disappoint me like DMG did later on and yup hope the creatives are really good and do what there fans want!๐Ÿ˜‰ I want a good storyline in the show too!

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dramaholic

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

I am really eager for this show as the cast looks wonderful, and it looks like a great show from seeing the Promos. Everything the Show & the people keeps me attracted to this forum. Yes i like the setting, college ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Love everything, wayy too goo MJHT ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
desilife4eva thumbnail

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

"i m dreading for this show to air already b/c, i want to watch an all new fresh love story....w/ a sense of humour [i m a sucker for comedy and love lol]
Plus it reminds me of dill mill gayye in soo many ways, i mean like the first promos and the making...i mean like c'mon the diesctor is the SAME!!! it attracts me b/c of all the college fun and games---total youth based like DMG. and actor..well i 2 have actors lmaoo ----mohit [samrat] and arjun [mayank] XD
...anshu... thumbnail

hehe funny question

firstly no ekta๐Ÿ˜† so min rona dhona

and ofcourse arjun bijlani aka mayank

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Freinds!!

question is: 

Why are you so eagar for this show? Im eager 4dis show coz its a youth based n a college campas based show ....๐Ÿ˜ŠWhat is it that attracts you to the forum? Hmm,, its bcoz its a totally new- fresh looking show thats y..๐Ÿ˜ŠIs it the setting the show is set in? hehe๐Ÿ˜‰An actor in the show? Arjun ..[Mayank.]

We would love to know why this show has become so Popular without evening airing an episode yet๐Ÿ˜†Lol non ekta show n after remix n DMG its a fresh looking show thats y๐Ÿ˜‰PPl r bored to c all saas-bahu roona dhona..so they all r taking a big break 4m them๐Ÿ˜†

Love
piya.๐Ÿ˜Š
Sadaf.B thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great DOTW Dil๐Ÿ˜Š

For me  it's beacuse of it's different story line, and the very realistic charatcers.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
I think  the reason to why the show has become so popular is that the concept is very different, and the youth can  releate to it๐Ÿ˜ƒ...
Edited by me and just me - 15 years ago
SuhanaSafar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

It seems like something fresh and new....I think the Samrat-Gunjan couple will be adorable.  The hot and popular guy + shy girl combination somehow appeals to me.  And of course, Samrat and Mayank are out-of-this-world HOT!