Page 2 Page 5

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

:-: Discussion of the week :-:

Hello Freinds!!

Miley%20Jab%20Hum%20Tum

Welcome to the First DOTW on Miley Jab Hum Tum Forum. Our first discussion question is: 

Why are you so eagar for this show? What is it that attracts you to the forum? Is it the setting the show is set in? An actor in the show?

We would love to know why this show has become so Popular without evening airing an episode yetLOL

I've got a detailed point of view to why i like this show, I'll post my views in a bit,

Happy Discussing!
IF Dev Team

Edited by dramaholic - 25 September 2008 at 10:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* DOTW - Why are you Eagar for MJHT *" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Its the non-ektaness of this show! there is no intruding parents taht go out of their way and hire a gunda to beat up their daughter's lover but rather its based off of youth and stays within them and thats the best thing about it! I think each one of the characters somehow represents one of us.. and what really attracted me to this show [im being shallow here] is samrat..his name reminded me of 'pulkit samrat'...!!

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
First of all, faboulous DOTW Dil...*claps*

I am interested....why am I interested, 1 Samrat, 2 Gunjan 3. Sam-Gun 4. Mayank and 5. The story.

Even though its obivious what the story will be, but it still is better than other rhona dhona shows!

Most of all, I like how they portay the characters, even though we have a feeling Dia will be negative, it is really nice how they give their lil touch to it, and make her non-negative.

Nupur, I saw Rati in HGKKH and I was not impressed by her "Sati Savatri" image, doesn't didn't fit her, and than I saw her in MJHT, and muaahhh! She was PERFECTClap

Sanaya, I would say, from the promos that were out of Gunjan, I didn't like her that much, but after I came to know she was the girl from Fanaa, I was totally in LOVE with her...Embarrassed And trust me, her and Samrat make an AWSOME, loveable and all the other words to describe them pairLOLLOL

It was always love at first sight for Samrat from me....he's my and Gunjan's type of dudeLOLLOL

Arjun, I could never guess it was Arjun from LRL because they kept showing promos of Dia-Samrat and Gunjan and at the 1st sight of Arjun, I took him to be Karan Patel from Kasturi, but later on, when he gave his interview, and I saw the title track again, it felt different.

Uday is my favourite comic character, and lub him...and about Dia, am still not sure, I like her but not that much.

And title track would get...8/10 from me.

Edited by *Shifali* - 19 September 2008 at 7:45am

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
For a long time now I watch only this kind of shows.. It's young, fresh and even though it's all fiction you will always relate to something, someone or a situation. Plus there isn't a villain in real life if we see it doesn't happen like in the most 'saas-bahu' soap operas.

At first what attracted me the most was the concept, young people in college. After watching promos and the curtain raiser I started appreciting SaJan. Embarrassed

wida

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hello.

IF-Rockerz

hello.

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

im just loving the frreshness thats being portrayed...like none of that saas bahu stuff u  know....

im soooo very excited for this show...just cant wait!!

sheenakohli91

IF-Dazzler

sheenakohli91

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Actually i love love-stories! so that would be the main reason. Also i think samrat is very cute! lol... his smile is adorable! And i like the fact that its a youth based show and we can relate to it!

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
i luv love stories and we can all relate to this and its fresh and young and mainly about the youth so we can all connect and also becuz of MAYANK im falling in luv with him already likeMayank kind of boys and i know Arjun will portray the character really good. OMG im blushingEmbarrassed im in luv with MayankEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top