Miley Jab Hum Tum

I love the title track...share your views

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 15 years ago

From the first looks of it, I am in LOVE with the title track...not to mention...Gunjan-Samrat and Mayank-Nupur...but esp Samrat.๐Ÿ˜†

But seriously, the track gives it such a fresh look, soo cool, soo entertaining..and to tell you, I am seriously in LOVE with the song and the cast...

Reminds me of Remix and DMG put together...somehow or the other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

What are your views? Love it? Hate it? or need time to get used to it?

Lub,
Mrs. Samrat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I didn't like the beginning of the track where they attempt to rap but the songs rubs on when its towards the end.. def the introduction of each character is great and it def describes how they are without saying a word..

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
i loved it... infact i want 2 download d title track... 'if ne one could provide me vd d link of it.. audio track of mjht it would be gr8Edited by sim20 - 15 years ago
-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i love it!!!! Even my younger bro and sis are crazy for it and always singing it!!
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
i loved but i feel dere was nooo need of intoduction in d song. dmg was better dan dis but loved d audio.
-dramaholic- thumbnail
When i first heard it, i didn't get a word of what was said, but when i listen to it again, it had a good tempo and good beat and i'm addicated to the title song, i keep playing it in my Windows Media Player๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When I frst watched the title song, I was really excited and looking forward to the show, because the music and the beats were very catchy. The story has an interesting concept and relates well with the yongsters, so maybe that why I'm already liking it so much! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love the title track...omg samrat is just too HOT!!!
-Ami- thumbnail
I love the title track!! The first time i heard it, it was stuck in my head...But it doens't get annoying!
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Im Totally Fallen in Love with itt!