~*Miley Jab Hum Tum Help Desk*~ - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
sim look a few replies back your question is already asked and answered
Originally posted by swansea

OK i wanted to know if this show starts the same in UK or not ??????

plz ansa
Originally posted by SoniiNee

plz ansa

There is not yet a secure date to what day its airing in UK, Promo's of the show have started but it yet just says "comming soon" i checked the TV Guide and there was no Miley Jab Hum Tum there.😳
So i suppose it will start it later.
Hi!

Can I get the DL link for the  MJHT Title Track with the Video in Mp3 format?? I know a similar question was posted before, but without the Mp3 format part! 😃 I need it so I can put it on my iPod!

😃😃
😃
Originally posted by nowee10

Hi!

Can I get the DL link for the  MJHT Title Track with the Video in Mp3 format?? I know a similar question was posted before, but without the Mp3 format part! 😃 I need it so I can put it on my iPod!

😃😃
😃

i think dis is it

hey bt it cd b cmn on cz saathi re cm on bt it sd anu ki hogi waah bhai wah so yuu mite aswell put it on & chek
Hey!!! I wanted to know when is MJHT starting in England, because I checked the programme listings, and the name isn't there???

Please d reply soon!!! +D

-Irsa
Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

Hey!!! I wanted to know when is MJHT starting in England, because I checked the programme listings, and the name isn't there???

Please do reply soon!!! +D

-Irsa

Hi!

Well... Most of the time the programme airs after its finished in India/Pakistan... After Pari Hoon Main Zara Nachke Dikha will be broadcasted jis ke baad it'll be MJHT... I live in the UK too 😆...

Take Care

Love, Hope & Best Wishes
does anyone know what time this show comes on in the US?
Originally posted by Ravishing_gal

Hey!!! I wanted to know when is MJHT starting in England, because I checked the programme listings, and the name isn't there??? <br><br>Please d reply soon!!! +D<br><br>-Irsa<br>

Hey sweets 😳 chek 2dy by wtchn 2mns of programme after DMG...i liv Uk 2 hehe bt d drama Saathi Re ws on Star One bt 4 a week it sd Anu Ki Hogi Wah Bhai Wsh, its worth a try! 😉