Page 1
Page   of 166
Page 2 Page 166

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

My first Gallery:

Hi I just want to simply say that the greatest benefit I have got from opening my gallery is that I have made nearly 10 more fab friends and I love em all!! I know with school and all it can be extremly hard to comment but still everyone who has ever commented in my previous gallery i just wanna say "Thank a Zillion!! It means alot to me that you take your time out to comment on my update so thank you sooo much"Hug

I just wanna make a special note for a friend i made recently Sara[Faiirytale x3] who has always commented on my updates and is very sweet but has decided she will not update anymore in her own shop because she wants to improve further but she means "3 months" and i love commenting on her updates and i am going to dearly miss her. Plz do try all u can to get her to change her mind, i know i should agree with her and her reasons r right but i am gonna miss her update sooo much and she is a fab siggy maker so plz do try all you can Hug:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1004590&TPN=82

I want to mention that I am extremly lucky to have such fab friends like you who always comment on my updates even when i forget to comment on yours, u guys r amazing and i luv ya alll Hug

Sorry for the essay!! But..erm i also wanna mention Neha, a friend of mine who hasn't come on I-F since August 02nd and I dearly miss her. We found out through a e-mail of hers that she was ill and in hospital 2 weeks later and then she told us some time later she was fine now but i just want to mention that she was the one would encourage me to make more siggies and I would PM her my siggies like i do to Ashu at the moment and she'd give me tips on how to improve and really encourage me!!HugHug 

I also wanna mention Ashu who is really the reason behind me opening my first gallery, she was the first to get me to make a siggy and then open a gallery!! She is such a fab friend but i don't know if u guiys know this but before every update i PM her the stuff i made and she gives me tips and comments on how to improve. Ashu is a complete sweetheart and I luv her load she's my bestesssssst friend with many others on I-F.HugHug

Another fabulous BFF of mine i want to mention is Shrutz!! She makes the hugest most sweetest comments you could imagine!! She is a complete sweetheart, seriously!! I love her loadz and she always writes these huge comments on my updates even though itni baar bolha hai that i don't mind a small commment!! i luv ur shrutzHug

I also wanna mention how fab it is seeing someone use a creation u made coz i was like 150% sure no-one would use my creationz then i saw like three using the ranbir kapoor vid avies i made from BAH and then the JTYJN vid avies were popular and then the "Hum Gay Hai" Dostana video siggy and the JTYJN one and other various siggies!! Thanx soo much!! Means alot to me and Luv ya Guys!! Hug

P.S I guess i should say erm.. i make vid avies, vid avie siggies, non-anim siggies and stuff!! i'm not open tho u can post ur request and i will see if i can do!! have to do mehvish's request and nishi's request @ the moment!!

@ the moment my PSP has expiredCry, trying to find another download like!! all r failing!! hopefully will find a good one soon!! if u guys have a good download link plz do post here or PM me!!Embarrassed

UPDATES!!
pg 17-FREE TO USE!!
pg 30-FREE TO USE!!
pg 36-FREE TO USE
pg 42-DOSTANA FREE VIDEO AVIES-DESI GIRL/PROMO
pg 50
pg 55
pg 60
pg 64
pg 71
pg 76
pg 80-JLS!! Aston!!
pg 93-req list
pg 106-HUGE!
 pg 116!!
pg 122
pg 131
pg 138

Edited by Bollywood_mad - 02 November 2008 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minuuiloveyouafridi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Chandz Creationz|Pg122/131|Pg 138-MIX/NEW|" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Free for Use!!

animated video avies:

animated video siggies:

^^ i had no idea this would become popular and be the most used out of all my creationsz!!!LOLEmbarrassed

non-animated siggies:

Plz don't use!!

Edited by Bollywood_mad - 18 September 2008 at 3:44pm

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

HUGEE COMMENT comin up..pmin u..MIsss u tonssHug omggg...i so wanna talk to glad that u r online!!

READY To open gall #2 TODAY!! U have to open today for mee plzz??Embarrassed

Made more siggyz..need sugg..PM ME!!

^^Ashu!!Hug missed ya soo much tooHug
have opened gallEmbarrassed luv ya!!Hug
can't make siggies!! my psp has expired, trying to download againCry

Originally posted by shruti_5

merii sweetooo Chandzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hug

OMGGGGGG...A BIGGGGGGGG congratzzzzz for 150 pagessssssssss.....I am veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy happyyyyyy for uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hug

cantt waittt att allllllllllllllllllll for the next galleryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Embarrassed

lovee uuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh Hug
Hug

^^Shrutz!!! haven't talked to you agez!! luv u sooo much!!HugHugHug
thanx sooo sooo sooo much!!! luv ya so much sis!!Hug

Originally posted by shruti_5

@Ashu....

awww u and Chandzzz..
are like the bestest friends....u guys care so much about each other

may god.. keep ur friendship like this always..
i wish i had someone.. who would be as awesome as u guys.. hehe

ShrutiCryCryCry why r u mking me feel sadCryCryCry ur my bestesttttt friend ever aswell!! Hugdidn't u know we r BFFs!! whr have u been!!!!? luv u sooo much sis!! don't u dare say that again!!CryHugHug

Edited by Bollywood_mad - 18 September 2008 at 3:49pm

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by animateash

osssumm updatee dearrrrr and congarts ur 150pagessssEmbarrassedClap
Awww thanx soo much for commenting and luv ya HugHugHug
Hug

Originally posted by love srk

Originally posted by Bollywood_mad

Originally posted by love srk

awsome awsome ud chandni superb hot esp the avis n the katrina sigy is hot extrmly hot yarr tooooooooo goodClap

Mario!! how ya doing?!!Hug
thanx so much for commenting!! luv ya and ya know itEmbarrassedHug
am doing good hun n aww no prob i hve 2 comnt on ur loly creationHug
Awwww luv ya soo much Mario!! ur sooo sweeet!! luv ya sisHug

Originally posted by iqbal_neha89

CONGRAT ON 150

WOOOHOOOOParty
Dancing
Fiona!!Hug
luv ya soo much and thanx a zillion!!Hug
Hug

Originally posted by snowflake0555

C0nGrAtZ on 150 PAGES!!!

Clap

Keep up the great work Chandi;
I ? all your creations && amazing jobbb. Embarrassed
Congo once again and good luck. =)

Hug

xKrishnax
Krishna!! ur soo sweet and thanx for the fab congo!! luv ya!!EmbarrassedHug
Hug

Originally posted by crazy_craze

C O N G R A T S

On

1 5 0 pgs,

CHANDSZZZ!

YouSoTotallyDeserve
GallaryNumberTwo!

LoveYouSoVeryMuch!

Jassie!! thanx soo much yaar!! luv ya more than ya love me!! officially!!Hug

Originally posted by Faiirytale x3

OMG!
congrats on 150!
open a new one fastt!SmileSmile
cant wait!
love u chandni! Hug

Sara!! luv ya soo much and have opened new gall.... finallyHugHug

Edited by Bollywood_mad - 18 September 2008 at 3:56pm

xChandnix

IF-Sizzlerz

xChandnix

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Ayesha007*

YahooYahooCongrats Chandz ON 150 PAGES!!!!YahooClap

Congooooo ON 150 pagess Meri chandz!! OMG!! U  soo deserved..U have worked soo hard on the siggyz...Ashu is soo proud of uuClap

DONT give me credit for anything!! U did everything..I was just giving u sugg!! Soo no SAYing thanks to mee ok??EmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG!! I cant beliVE... u will opne ur next gallShockedShockedShocked W0ww!! soo fasttClapClap Amazing workkClapClap

Ur creations r the BEST!! I lovee them!! I saved all of themm.Will def use it sooon...When i get rid of all my siggyssLOLLOLLOL UR THE bestest friend everrrrEmbarrassedEmbarrassed AShu loves uu soo muchhHug U r my Bestest friend on IF...we became freindz soo easily..We have soo many similiaritiessEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

HOPE we will BBF froeverrrrrrrrrrrrr * hUGZ* HugHug

u KNOW Ashuuu ADORESSSSSSS UR workkkkkkkkkk! soo muchh!!!Clap I feel soo happpy when u leave comments in my GALL..HUge ones...bringg  a huge smile on my faceeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ashuuuuu LOVESSSS uu soooo muchhHug more more moree..1000 times moreeHugHug
MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Congratulations%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%204

NEVERR ever say ur work is BADDDDDDDDDD!! ITZ gorgeousssClapClap Mindblowin..fantastic..too good..superbb..awesomee..marvelouss....fabulouss

MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Congratulations%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%201
U r one of the BESTtest and diff siggy makers oF IF!! Ur work is reallly uniqueee!!!!!!! I love to give u suggestions!!!
MySpace%20and%20Orkut%20Congratulations%20Glitter%20Graphic%20-%202
Hope you WILL havee million...or billions gall / shops everr!!! inshallah! Will def prayy!! LOVE yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa soo muchhHugHugHugHug
Hug

CONGOO on 150 pages once aaginnnnnn!! Meri Chandzz!!Clap
Ur BFF!!
AshuuuuuuuuHugHug

will edit very soon Ashu with my replyEmbarrassed

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
im first !
will be bak wid comment

E D I T E D * Big smileLOL Finally.Embarrassed

Lol, C O N G R A T S on your second shopp .. CHANDSZ! Your creastions are SO fabulous and you have seriously improved my miles in so little time!Clap Wow, I love how you do everything so cutely like putting in the exact lyrics in a video avi sig.Embarrassed Aww. You're def. the cutest person ever! :) I lovee you SO muchh! You're an amazing human being who makes everyones day with your colourful comments and your cute creations! I havn't known you for loong, but I'm glad .. I got to know you!Embarrassed 
On to your creations, W-O-W, thats ALL i can say. :) How did you get SO good in SO little time? Tell me your trick.LOLBig smile Ahaha, ily! Dude, if I was as good as you .. I would forget about being a doctor/lawyer and go into Graphic Designing! Lol, seriously think about it. I'm SURE you will get far if you choose to be a designer!ClapStar .. AMAZING / BEAUTIFUL / FABULOUS / ADORABLE / AWESOME / GREAT creations hun!SmileEmbarrassed You ROCK!WinkLOL Lol, anyways .. CONGRATS on numero dos. ( Sorry, my espanol sucks ) LOL!

Aha, ILYTOOOFREAKINGGMUCH!Hug

Edited by crazy_craze - 21 September 2008 at 4:54pm

jassiee.

IF-Rockerz

jassiee.

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
btw, i have the link for free PSP 7 n ani shop! .. PM me if you want itt.

srklicious

IF-Stunnerz

srklicious

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGG congtrs for ur 2ns shop me sooooooooooooooo happy 4 u Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top