Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan

Sept. 18th written update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veer/zaara

Groupbie

veer/zaara

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Recap:  Both Leeza and Lajjo come back home with the help of Saraswati.  No-one is happy with their return.  Lajjo ends up sleeping on the floor in the kitchen while Leeza sleeps on the couch.  Rekha has come back.

Lajjo opens the door, seeing Rekha she gets happy and gives her a hug.  Rekha tells lajjo that "I am very happy to see you back home, when I found out that you had left, I was very sad.  But not to worry, now that I am back everything will be fine."  She then looks at Jaz who is standing with rekha's daughter watching all this.  She walks up to them and says "what will be fine, and why are you hugging her?"  Rekha tells her to shut up as she is her daughter-in-law and she'll not tolerate anyone talking bad about her.  Lajjo tells Leeza that just watch now that mummy ji has returned everything will be better.  Then both Rekha and Leeza look at each other and Leeza thinks in her mind that Lajjo thing will not get better, we will have to make them better, you are too gullible.

Ranbir's wife is trying to get him to take his medication.  Rekha walks in asking how he is doing now.  Rama (Ranbir's wife) asks how everyone in her family is, rekha says "they are all fine but what Lajwanti has done isn't right.  I knew it from the start that a girl from a village cannot add prestige to our family.  But it was Ranbir who was adamant that Lajwanti will be our family's daughter in-law.  (ranbir looks at her in anger )"   Rama says if they knew about it before hand then none of this would';ve happened.  Rekha says but we can definitely learn from our mistakes.

Lajjo is making something in the kitchen for Uday.  Leeza is thinking that how can Rekha accept us both so easily.  She senses something is definitely wrong and warns Lajjo that we must be careful even from Rekha as afterall she is Jaz masi's sister.  Until we can prove our innocence we cannot trust anyone, to be careful.  Lajjo agrees.

Rekha is sitting in her room when both Jaz and Anjana come in.  Rekha asks anjana to close the door before saying anything.  Jaz says that, "I did exactly what you wanted me to do but at the end moment Lajjo came back with Saraswati, although I wasn't scared of her but Dada ji decided to let her come back."  Rekha gets up saying if you are done, don't get too excited or hassled about their return.  They will have to leave the house after they get divorced.  In order for her to do that – she'll have to prepare both Abhay and Uday.  She tells her plan to both Jaz and Anjana (the music is playing and we don't hear anything)

Everyone is at the breakfast table, Lajjo bring the dish she's made and is about to put in Uday's plate, he puts his hand out gesturing he doesn't want any.  Rekha thinks to herself that she doesn't see any obstable in her plan and Leeza is not going to be here too long to protect you Lajjo.  After breakfast – Rekha comes to Lajjo telling her that seeing what happened downstairs I can sense the pain you are going through.  Uday is just upset with you, give him some time.   Both of you have to work hard and you can tell Leeza that she should ask for her rights in front of everyone, after all both you and Leeza are entitled to your rights and there is nothing wrong with it.  Rekha sees Uday walking towards them – and then joins her hands in front of Lajjo saying that she only asks for one thing that not to ruin this family's honor.  Uday sees this, walks to them and tells him mom why is she holding her hands in front of someone who has no respect, someone who can try to murder a person.  Jaz walks in adding more to the fire – saying that if she was here for money, then give her some so she can go away from here.  She tells Uday didn't you see your mom was holding her hands in front of her, there is no point in talking to people like her and takes him away.  Lajjo says all she wants is love from everyone.  Rekha thinks in her mind that half her work is done and now Lajwanti get prepared you will be out of here very soon.  Leeza goes into her room and Abhay stops her.  He says there is nothing for her prove and pushes her out of the room.

Everyone is gathered in Ranbir's room –Uday and Abhay joins them too.  They ask what is going on – Jaz says that they are all worried about them two and she thinks that the girls are here only for money.  Abhay looks at her in shock and Jaz says ask Uday whether or not Lajjo demanded money and Rekha was holding her hands in front of her.  She doesn't give time for Uday to say anything.  Abhay & Uday both say that they won't give them any money, but dada ji says that they should.  Rekha says if we agree with dada ji then what guarantee do we have these girls wont ask for more money at a later time.  And suggests that she only sees one way out of this is giving them full & final payment but only after they sign the divorce papers.  Both Uday and Abhay look at her in shock.  No-one says anything then Jaz says that if di thinks it's the right decision then we'll all just think that we have spent that money for the guys future.  Rekha says that we are only trying to turn their tears into joy by doing this and after much thinking I have gotten the divorce papers ready.  And the first person to sign them will be my son uday.

She takes the papers to him and tells him to sign.  He looks at his taya ji and he also tells him to sign the papers.  He is looking at the divorce papers and thinking about his good times with Lajwanti.  Rekha tells him that you have been given a chance to rectify your mistake and we all want the same for you that Lajwanti is out of your life forever.  He picks up the pen to sign the papers.  Episode ends

Comments:  In the pre-cap – Rekha is thinking in her head that Abhay has stormed out of here and he might say something to Leeza and she'll come to know of my plan.  Jaz tells everyone that we must stop Abhay as he might do something.  Ranbir and Uday go after him and calling out his name but he is not stopping.

I just hope that Uday doesn't sign the papers.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sukwinderenigma00_99Rupi dhillonasharanidhingraahcirsmiley23arlynpandey1mystifyrebutunaEmuna Beliefval0822daddysgirl786piyualkasmiles_ukcorvette

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sept. 18th written update" in Saath Saath Banayenge Ek Aashiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apux

IF-Rockerz

apux

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update!!

Rekha is back Shocked

I don't think Uday will sign the papers....but his attitude is so pissing me off along with Abhay's!   These guys need to make it up big time to their wives....

Edited by apux - 18 September 2008 at 12:53pm

peg_pionne

IF-Dazzler

peg_pionne

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
thanks a lotThumbs Up

daddysgirl786

Goldie

daddysgirl786

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
thanks!!!

i hope uday doens't sig n