Celebrity Fan Clubs

Sachin SHROFF - Juhi PARMAR Fan Club (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

-DulceMaria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DulceMaria-

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for thr invite Surakshita, count me inEmbarrassed
Natalie.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sachin SHROFF - Juhi PARMAR Fan Club (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
wow, we are a family here, so wouldnt want to say welcome to all the members. this clubv is as much as yours as it is ours. 

sbs video where we know something more of Silent Sachin from Juhi

Video thanks to Online sonyfan28

the 1st and 2nd  segment of sbs starnews

dont forget to see the OCD part just after the hujusach part there too we have Sachin-sayantani on naagin sets on the phone and here in kk sets we have Juhi on her phone and Hussain is there too but not on the phone .

Edited by surakshita - 21 September 2008 at 11:27pm

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:48am | IP Logged
hi

welcome to the club freinds

thnaks for the vuidoe links surakshita

ut was  great segment

ju looked so excited

norzar

buchuni

Goldie

buchuni

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 8:59am | IP Logged
arre yeh fanclub kab form hua???can i join??...i just luv dis naye navele jodi.

Premkidiwaani

IF-Dazzler

Premkidiwaani

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Count me in..........

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wow, we are a family here, so wouldnt want to say welcome to all the members. this clubv is as much as yours as it is ours. 

Definitely love this nayee naveli jodi. Calm and composed VIBRANT and full of love and life this JuSach jodi is.

mirza_ajju

IF-Dazzler

mirza_ajju

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 1:02am | IP Logged
me too joining in this

norzar

IF-Stunnerz

norzar

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 4:45am | IP Logged
hi

exactly thsi club belongs to all

welcome all you new members

here is ju's new intv, where she talks reg sachin.  thanks to kk forum

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I?m in love: Juhi

Juhi Parmar

So, you are in love?
Yes, very much! (smiles)

When did it happen?
Honestly, love happened around five to six months ago. Sachin and I have known each other for four to five years now and we?ve been friends.

What about wedding bells?
Sometime next year.

It seems like the families have been informed...
Yes, our families know about it and both the families are very happy. I?m talking about it now because we are very sure about what we want.

The two of you haven?t worked together, have you?
l We got to know each other when we did this pilot for the serial Koi Jaane Na. Eventually both of us did not do the show, but we became friends. Of course, we would love to work together now.

What do you think about Sachin, the actor?
I haven?t got to see too much. I don?t get the time to watch TV shows. But, yes, when I did the pilot with him, I found him very good and comfortable to work with. He?s a thorough gentleman. I really liked that about him.

And Sachin, the boyfriend?
This is quite funny because I usually don?t talk about my personal life. Well, Sachin is just the best. He makes me feel like a princess.

Now that you?ve spoken about your love, this should put an end to rumours of link-ups with Anuj Saxena or earlier with your co-star Hussain Kuwajerwala?
I guess the linkups happened because I was single and nobody wanted to believe that. Just being spotted together or talking to someone can get one linked up! I was linked with Sandeep Rajora some time ago simply because we were seen chatting at a party! Rumours of course die their own death. Now I?m expecting all rumours to totally end.

What?s on the work front?
Everything?s going very well on the work front. We started the re-incarnation track in Kumkum and I?m back playing the young, chirpy girl. I hated playing a mother! I was a finalist in Shava Shava and now a winner on Comedy Circus. This year?s been great, both professionally and personally for me.

norzar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top