•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey guys, what do you think the story will be like? another ekta serial with 3-4 deaths, 20 plastic surgeries, 4 re-incarnations , plus 5 leaps?

Thank GOd! its a youth based show which we all can relate to and theres no real villians [ie: big bindi's, heavy makeup] butrather testing situations...
Originally posted by desigrl05

Hey guys, what do you think the story will be like? another ekta serial with 3-4 deaths, 20 plastic surgeries, 4 re-incarnations , plus 5 leaps?

Thank GOd! its a youth based show which we all can relate to and theres no real villians [ie: big bindi's, heavy makeup] butrather testing situations...
ha ha haaaaa.. I must say what a topic selection man... ๐Ÿ˜† awesum yaarrr ๐Ÿ‘well I dnt think or I hope not to think this show as a K stuff.. plzzz.. that wuld definately be anti the concept man.. I think it will be full of life, the only thing that i am expecting that both the jodis are given equal parameters, I, as an viewer wnt like that the scale is bending only towards one jodi, both shud be equal, offcourse it is possible that ppl luv one jodi more, but in the show, there shud be equal no. of scenes of both the jodis, cause the lead is of two pairs i.e. 4 ppl, and not of any two, hey m not trying to hurt ne1 man, but just telling that thsi is my expectation frm the show. ๐Ÿ˜‰
nooooooooooooo
it will be entrily differentttttttttt
i m sure

I agree, i hope its on both jodi's or better yet on all characters... its almost boring to see a show based off of one main jodi and not the others so i am sooo excited!!

@divyaashi: haha, maybe if we're lucky we won't have the constant unite-separation until they're 50 and then they get married

Originally posted by desigrl05

firstly hey there! good topic...i m so glad that its a youth based show...but i hope its original n not a rip off dmg(not i am saying it wud be) after all it is only fair to give e show a chance. haha..abt the ekta drama n stuff yeah i m so glad abt that finally we have another youth based show which i hope will be entertainin like remix was! so far the character are looking intereting n i also heard the director is the same director who once upon a time directer dmg so hopefully we can look forward to oodles of entertainment..haha..btw im zaveria ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by colling

firstly hey there! good topic...i m so glad that its a youth based show...but i hope its original n not a rip off dmg(not i am saying it wud be) after all it is only fair to give e show a chance. haha..abt the ekta drama n stuff yeah i m so glad abt that finally we have another youth based show which i hope will be entertainin like remix was! so far the character are looking intereting n i also heard the director is the same director who once upon a time directer dmg so hopefully we can look forward to oodles of entertainment..haha..btw im zaveria ๐Ÿ˜›

nice to meet you zaveria! Im Jhanvi...

yeah ,I as much as i like dmg , i don't want it to be like that, i think this show should be unique , dmg is really good as it is but i dn't wish to see a repeat of the same thing, no?

newayz, yeah the actors are looking fresh and not the typical ppl of tellydom and thats the best part! they carry no excess baggage of what their last character was... I hope this show becoms a big hit!

no no no no no nt at all lyk dat lol....and im veryy much sure this show gonna rockk...firstly its on our generation...secondly its completely different...ya i knw its a comb. of remix and dmg bt stilll it is different frm bth of them...i cant wait for 22nd to come....samrat!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณgawwwwwwwwd i dont noe how these 3 dayz going to be.....22nd jaldii aao na lol...

i don't know how these couple of days will pass either, but seriously, its been so long since we've had another youth show! they always churn out saas-bahu serials like gol gappas but they never think 2wice to put a youth based show!
nice topiccc even i thnk dat since its a youth showwww .... it wont take in k stufff i meannn it  wud b quiteee coolll hopefullly lets hope and i hope it doesnt dievrt its midn 2wards oen jodi hope bth jodis r given equal attention

luv ash
If the show is like kektas show then i cant see it.