Twilight

noticed something while reading Twilight..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged
 I've been reading other books  lately besides Twilight. I wanna finnish all the books on my list and save BD last for me and my best friend to read EmbarrassedLOLBig smile But anyways, I just spent the night at her house last weekend and we were reading New Moon together!! And since I've already read New Moon, I was reading Stephenie Meyer's other book Prom nights from Hell. But I found out I was reading so slow!! Then when I would switch to New Moon, I would like devour them!! ShockedShockedLOL Twilight just has that unique special diffrent feel to it I guess EmbarrassedLOL And it's harder to be as into diff books once you've read Twilight Ouch I still read tons more books! It's just that whenever I read them, I sorta take my time n stuff.. it's diffrent Embarrassed LOL!! So how about u guys? Big smile Has Twilight made a difrence in the way you read diffrent books??  WinkLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "noticed something while reading Twilight.." in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I havent read any books after the twlight saga though i am a bookworm.. Just dint feel like spoiling the moodEmbarrassed, probably i wud have ended up looking for edward-bella in every book I read

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Its the same as Ananya with me! I haven't read any other books after the Twilight series! Mostly, thats coz im not into books..but yh! Haha!..I've jus been re-reading them all instead! LOL!
It keeps the mood alivee..the feeling of loveeeeeeee! Hehe!

But im gonna start reading another book soon..a friend is lending it to me! And before twilight..i never read romance books..so its back to thriller/suspense books for me! Haha!

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL! I can understand! I am a complete bookworm and i have to admit i have read 4 different books this summer and that does not incuded the 4 off the Twilight Saga! And also it was this summer that i really found out about Twilight, so have been very busy with my reading. I managed to read all off Meyer's work in a span off 2 weeks, and then waited for Breaking Dawn!!!!

With my other books i take time. With Twilight i read extremely fast becuase i am so desperate to know what happens next! What i went through while reading HP!

I do tend to go back and re-read my favourite parts from the Twilight books, though i MUST ADMIT that when i am reading the other non-Twilight books i do tend to relate the characters back to Edward and Bella etc, shows the obbession really! LOL!

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 18 September 2008 at 2:45pm

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
omgg yaaah..
ever since i;ve read twilight.. all da other books are like w/ee to meee..
none of da books realli grab my attention compared to the 'twilight saga"..

I started reading the series this summer.. and now im on BD.,.and i honestly dun wanna read anything else

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Same with me too, i haven't read any other books after reading the Twilight Saga. I used to be a bookworm before i read the Twilight Saga but i just looooovvvvveeeee the Twilight Saga soooooooo much that i don't even feel like reading any other books ever again because Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn has a sort of an aura to it, i just can't stop reading the Twilight Saga!Embarrassed

xyounngLOVE

IF-Dazzler

xyounngLOVE

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
wheneverr ii readd annyy bookk iimm alwayys tryiing too
fiindd someethinngg similarr too twilightt . No matterr what
the book is about , which i think iis sort of weirdd in a wayy .

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
I've lost it too, I don't recall reading any other books after BD, unless it was for school purposes. (The Things They Carried, but I definitely found it hard to concentrate through that one)

Before BD, I read The Host by Stephenie, and though the book was very intriguing, I wasn't totally into it in the beginning like I was with the books in the Twilight series.

In fact, the same was with BD, I wasn't totally into it and didn't avoid pausing, which just adds to the fact that I was, deep down under, truly disappointed in the book.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top