i really liked the title track of miley jab hum tum
its different from all other tracks full of  youth
and i m sure we are going to get many songs different from films from the show
just like we have
asmani rang ho
ishq leta hey kaisa imtihaan
from dmg
what do u guys think???????????
they will give us wonderful songs or just they will depend on film songs?????
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah Ash!...The Title Track's really kool!!😉....and I hope,they don't depend on the songs from Bolly,tht much.I think they should get us some kool tracks lyk we had some in DMG,or LS!!😃....I think the composers are/were brilliant with those compositions of DMG/LS!!.....I hope we get to hear some new tracks in this show,too!!😳
even me hope to get some good songs
Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

Yeah Ash!...The Title Track's really kool!!😉....and I hope,they don't depend on the songs from Bolly,tht much.I think they should get us some kool tracks lyk we had some in DMG,or LS!!😃....I think the composers are/were brilliant with those compositions of DMG/LS!!.....I hope we get to hear some new tracks in this show,too!!😳
hey I really agree wid ya .. it is so cool, atlest not bolly stuff, and I think the entire music of the show is quite cool, as music is a very imp. essence of any show, that is the must man... I like dthe title track...😛

am really liking da title track  !!!!!! also am hoping dat dese pple stick 2 dere original soundtrack instead of using cheap bollywood item numbers ......  dat totally spoils da whole mood for me !!!!!

Originally posted by ~*~A~*~

I totally agree! DMG & Ls have some of the best songs that i've heard and even tho they're not from bolly i think they're much better than anything thats out there..hopefull we'll get something offbeat and great lycis this time as well!
i agree the title song is really nice, have listened to it so many times, hope they put nice songs in the serial as well like DMG, i don't think they'll take bollywood songs but lets see!
yeah, luv the title track, i hhere it so many time nw in a day
nd the characters r so cool
yeah...when i watch title track i thought that this show is going to be fun.....i must watch it.......
awwww ash u bett d titlee rockss hopefulllllyy v wud gt some ossumm songss fingers crosss