Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pruthaxi

exectly yaar even i was thinkig the same.. why is she so young... they got child at very old age.. and coz of that yashoda ma loves her kid a lot... and even in old krishna serial yashoda ma is old.. her hair is white 😕

but here this actreess is so pretty 😃

In the old krishna serial, yashoda had white hair, but she didn't have any wrinkles!😆

I like this yashoda a lot...she's very pretty and is always smiling....her smile is very sweet! Even Nandmaharaj is very fitting as her husband...they suit each other very well as a couple

I guess the production people didn't want an old couple since they wouldn't look good onscreen. Lets face it...half the people here are complimenting yashoda because of her youth and her looks.

Also, Yashoda n Nand maharaj actually should be old because, well, Nandmaharaj is the village head. and the head of the village post is always given to an elderly man!
Edited by xMarauderx - 15 years ago
Pruthaxi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

ha ha ha ha ... actually in these days no one wants to looks old 😆 in every serial all 60 years ladies looks young... so sagas thought then why not yashoda and nandrayji 😆

this yashoda maa looks very pretty but i guess the old one suits more