Page 1 of 1

bulbul123

IF-Rockerz

bulbul123

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:19am | IP Logged
who do you like mayank or samrat? and why

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--mayur4life--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who do you like?" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

animateash

IF-Rockerz

animateash

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
awwww i relii dunnno as offf now.... samrat relii luks choclatelltyyyy guyyy ..... and no doubt why all girls luk fida on him and mayank .... man he is alsooo 22 gooddd (i cna say dat since i had met him on LRL setsss ......and once in ma rotaract club eventsss)...... mannnn he is alsoooo kwelll diff 2 decide for meee

luv ash

sournsweet

Goldie

sournsweet

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
as of nw...Mayank...am his fan since left right left...he and ali wer my fav der...so d 1st thin dat got me watchin d adds was ARJUN bijlani aka mayank...bt as it goes samrat luks cute!!...n u never kno..dint hva ny expectations frm Karan Singh Grover ven I started watching DMG, nw he is my all tym fav!!

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sournsweet

as of nw...Mayank...am his fan since left right left...he and ali wer my fav der...so d 1st thin dat got me watchin d adds was ARJUN bijlani aka mayank...bt as it goes samrat luks cute!!...n u never kno..dint hva ny expectations frm Karan Singh GroverLOL ven I started watching DMG, nw he is my all tym fav!!

actually i dint like his char in the initial days but as days flew i loved n will always love armaan's char man hes too perfectLOL
n abt mayank aka arjun he was one of my fav in lrl n now also i just love his char from the promosLOL

-raboO-

IF-Sizzlerz

-raboO-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:15am | IP Logged
both r equally guuud..
atleast for mee..its gonna b really tough to choose btw dem..

Aichuu

IF-Stunnerz

Aichuu

FF Graphicer

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:17am | IP Logged
mayank mayank n mayank
because he looks cute and very likely person not soo naughty and all
very silent type i like those type of guys

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged

I like both of them now.cna only tell u whom i like more once the show starts........

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Oooh I already know which one I like the most hehe...It has to be Samrat he's so cute, he's like the naughty boy with a golden heart Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.