Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

animateash

IF-Rockerz

animateash

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Post all the news and articles related to Mile Jab Hum Tum .....

please don't comment here

luv ash

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nehamjhtvallankiminuuNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "News and Articles of MJHT - No comments" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srishty-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Srishty-

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Rati Pandey's TB article

TV is the safest medium for women

Edited by Nancy_89 - 18 September 2008 at 7:10am

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Star One lines up a campus caper

by Tellywatch News Desk

Sep 17, 2008, Mumbai  

MILEY%20JAB%20HUM%20TUM,%20Star%20OneStar One gets into familiar territory with its new campus caper Miley Jab Hum Tum. From the official release, it seems that we are in for the usual but immensely successful city diva vs small town simpleton formula.

The show is produced by Sunshine in association with Endemol. The show tracks the lives of six college students, Samrat (Mohit Sehgal), Gunjan (Sanaya), Nupur (Rati), Mayank (Arjun Bijlani), Dia (Navina Bole) and Uday (Jas Karan).

Dia, the diva of the college doesn't like the arrival of her small town cousins Gunjan and Nupur. The two cousins however go on to win over the guys in the college much to the envy of a scheming Dia. Set against the backdrop of a hip campus, the show promises to be a light-entertainer with a generous dose of friendship, romance, and campus tiffs.

The show goes on air starting September 22 every Monday to Thursday @ 9 pm on Star One.

http://www.tellywatch.com/telly_news/star_one_campus_caper/september-17-2008/star_one_campus_caper_miley_jab_hum_tum.html

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Miley Jab Hum Tum to debut on Star One!

September 17th, 2008

Miley%20Jab%20Hum%20TumStar One The story line begins with Dia, who is the diva of the college, finds out that her small town cousins Gunjan & Nupur are coming to Mumbai to join the same college as hers! The news is not taken well by Dia while on the other hand her two cousins are really excited and awaiting for the challenge of the big city. Little do they know that her cousin along with her brother Uday, are planning a different kind of welcome for them. Adding to the excitement, the cute boys of college fall in love with Gunjan & Nupur leaving Dia?s not only furious but very revengeful!

What will happen when the small town girls arrive to the city of dreams- Mumbai? How will they cope up with the snobbish behavior of their cousin?  Will they be a fit in the college? Will they be allowed to share their affection with the boy?

Grab the excitement, dhamaal, masti, emotions on the brand new show Miley Jab Hum Tum. A story that brings out different elements that shapes the destiny of the 6 protagonists. Join the gang and their lives, their insecurities, their friendship, peer pressure, love, heartbreaks and much more beginning September 22nd every Monday to Thursday @ 9 pm only on STAR One. -(SAMPURN)

http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2008/09/miley-jab-hum-tum.html

Mumbaichic

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 September 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Dr. Armaan's brother, Jas Karan on Star One....
Dr. Armaan aka Karan Singh Grover's elder cousin Jas Karan Singh comes into the limelight with the new show Miley Jab Hum Tum...

Karan Singh Grover aka Dr. Armaan's elder cousin Jas Karan Singh comes into limelight with Star One's new show Miley Jab Hum Tum. This is his third show on television.

"My first show was Naaginn and then Meri Doli Tere Angna. Finally I landed a role in Miley Jab Hum Tum," says Jas. He played a cameo in both the afore-mentioned shows. "Actually it began as a full-fledged role but later on went to become a cameo", clarifies Jas. "But I have no regrets as now I'm happy playing Uday's role in the new show of Star One", he adds.

Elaborating on his character he explains, "Uday's character is the comic element in the story.  He is Dia's brother. More brawn and less brain and is always bullied by his sister. There is a lot of similarity between Uday and Jas. I was the first one to be finalized. I didn't have to audition for the role too."

Talking about his relationship with Karan Singh Grover he quips, "Karan is younger to me by just one month. We not only share a good rapport as brothers but also are thick friends. Karan influences me a lot. If I have a doubt about anything, I ask him. In other words we are carbon copy of each other. We both have struggled a lot to enter into this industry. Karan has finally got his share of popularity and always gives me the assurance that even I'll get my fame," he adds further.

Let's wait and watch whether Jay is able to get his taste of fame like Karan. Till then we wish him luck!

Reporter and Author : Rachana Trivedi

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Mumbaichic

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top