Joined: 11 October 2005
The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:
Joined: 24 January 2007
Joined: 30 December 2006
Joined: 18 June 2008
Me too joins you Go Prem! go Heer!
oh, okay, i give up. actually, i'm rather eagerly waiting to see how he come out of this with his perfection intact. go prem. go preserve prem-heer are one.
Joined: 02 August 2008
Joined: 07 April 2005
Joined: 28 July 2008
Joined: 03 August 2008
Glad to see that you are back. Good post, as usual.
* big thing: the first big thing that struck me 'bout today's show -- heer actually cares what some dirtchachi duplicate thinks about her clothes? especially when kulluchachi is wearing similar (much more shiny) stuff anyway? and my brow furrowed 'cause it looked like heer's got a complex - an inferiority complex. and that is not a good thing to have. 'specially when you're getting married to the gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem.
that was a big thing for me. and it spilled over into the next session, which actually opened up an entire pandora's box of questions in my head.
I have to say that this caught me off guard as well. I think that it is because she's getting married to the "gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem" (sorry had to use your words because they are perfect) that she is feeling insecure. She is wondering what Prem sees in her…and DJ-2 is hitting at Heer's weakest point, her love for Prem. It is a little worrisome…
* big thing: sigh! they are back to accursed! editing. arggghhh!!! billions of blue blistering barnacles! why - why - can't they just get some bloomin' freshers out of editing school and give them a chance, instead of keeping on these cursed incompetents? who else but a cursed incompetent would put that prem-heer scene the way it was done??! argggghhh!!
Yeah…I agree. I was watching that segment and was like wth? There was so much that could have been done…take special offence to the wind-chimes that were hanging from nowhere!! Aaarrrrrghhhh…(just repeating after you)
* prem thing: of course, the thing that i'd have been most violent about was how they (creators) were manipulating my head to not care about incompetence - by putting prem in a rich white shirt - think the dense saturated whiteness of a magnolia petal - and bathed in blue-moonlight. just the perfect setting for oooooh-hate-prem-ness. didn't even notice the silly dopiness of his actions or of his ridiculous surroundings. in fact, almost didn't notice the strangled hysteria of someone calling "prem!"
but then, could not help but notice the subtle changes in prem's expression after that call. there was a ever-so-slight widening of his eyes. the stillness of his body -- did his hand move down? or did it stay put? and then, the ever-so-slight opening of his mouth - was it just enough to draw enough breath to keep his heart going? but none of these movements came close to disturbing his stillness! he looked like he had actually been carved in marble at that spot. i thought later - was all that just my fevered imagination? could hc have done it that well?? i really can't tell. but i have a bad feeling that it was just that perfectly done. 'cause as his eyes travel back up to heer's face, his brows draw together in a ever-so-slight frown. heer's clearly not enjoying what is giving him so much pleasure. even though she is trying to put a brave front on it, with that tremulous little smile at him, eyes bright with unshed tears.
and that breaks his stillness. but upto that point? whew. even with the ludicrous background song (what the heck were they doing using the music of "the final countdown" for this moment???!!!!! was there a deep message in that?) hc was effective in projecting deep, hot, instant desire. while watching him, i was as still as prem. was he feeling as feverish as i was? i had to take a swig of water for my dry throat. i remember thinking "was the moment that long?". 'cause after that, he was back to "usually perfect prem". being noble about controlling his desires. telling heer that he would wait for her.
but! the real big thing ( , yea, haven't yet written the big prem thing..) was his words then: "no matter how much i desire to see you in this dress, i won't... when you wear it for me with your whole heart, i will see you with my whole heart. i love you." *sigh*
(no. no. no! focus!) the big thing was (seriously!) -- prem gave heer the dress!!!!??! he obviously wants heer very very badly -- that we found out on 9/11 but gifting her that dress? which is so different from anything that she has known? hmmmm! that was a big thing for me. prem is making plans. moving ahead. seeing what he wants from his life. doing things to get there. and...
i liked it. very very much. made me have hope that even if prem-heer live in the mad(e) juneja house, prem will have his own life.
Gosh, estee…the way you have written this. I need to go back and take a look at that part again …did I really miss all that…desire too? Wait...I think you said it…I was in prem-in-a-white-shirt-haze and was not really paying attention. I liked what he said to Heer, but this could have been such an awesome moment…I am still mad at the directors and editors.
And I didn't even think about the fact that he gave her that dress! Of course, it makes absolute perfect-prem sense…duh!! OMG…why did I not realize that…???
Oh yeah he wants her…big change seeing him like this….not at all complaining mind you.
what made me a little scared was -- is heer upto it? i know prem will give her all the time in the world. but i'd just love it if heer actually took the freedom and the promises of the life that prem is giving her and flies with him, just as fast and just as sure. please heer, please?
(no, triv, don't bring out goaty! am not refering to her brilliant abilities during the "windstorm" here... )
Heer is still struggling with her issues and yeah, I wish she would gather courage to take what Prem has to offer and run with it. We'll just have to wait and watch.
* little thing: what a brush-off to the rockstar. i mean, the rockstar himself was quite lukewarm -- if they were such thick buddies at ... school? college? - wouldn't you have a more pleased expression when you run into them after such a long time?? and then prem -- tugging at his collar like it was too tight -- effectively looks through him and brushes him away like a mosquito! wow.
yeah…totally totally loved the brush off. Awesome…my what arrogance! We know he was really desperate to out of there…but no one could tell that could they? And he dragged Heer….awww…caveman-prem!
* little thing: and while he's running away from the ghost in his head, in the end, he is running away from heer as well. it was brilliant that mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem was still his heer's gentleman to get her home. but on home ground, it was "ruun away, run away from the pain." (old aerosmith song, 'janey's got a gun') the first time in his life that gentleman prem comes close to being brusque to his heer. and of course, his brusque is still gentle-voiced, with a legit sounding excuse, and pain in his eyes as he watches her do as he asks her to do and leave him alone. damn prem.
and stooopid him. he actually thinks that heer will leave her prem alone in his time of obvious pain. *hitting prem on the upside of his head* stoooopid!
Yeah…did he think she was not going to notice something was wrong?
* prem thing: but such minor things were completely wiped out of my head in the next second. prem watches her leave, and then does what i usually do in my job as person-in-charge-of-buttoning-up-prem's-white-shirt-and-rolling-up-his-sleeves-halfway-up: remove his coat to see all that magnolia white covered shoulders and ... um ... torso! ('tis soooo difficult to remember words at times like this! ) as he walks, he has a pre-occupied look on his face -- like in the old days when he used to be focussed at work! and - having dumped the coat - he absentmindedly rolls up his sleeve. *my vision's going dark... my words.... ooooh.... haaaattteee prrree...*
OMG….i was so thinking that estee is going to die here….for prem, I mean. I loved the absent minded rolling of sleeves…like he does time…I know what you mean…*sigh*
* big thing: okay, i must admit i wasn't really surprised to see prem with gayatri-mom (all straight-backed and magnolia white shouldered). the things that surprised me today in that scene was:
- just how much gayatri-mom misjudged what prem was troubled about! and
- just how the only thing that concerned prem about the troubled memories was how much it would effect heer!
I think prem should not listen to his mom and go with his first insict
gonna wait and watch. go prem! go heer! you guys rock! *hmmm, must ask triv whether she doesn't have a seetti-bhajao-ing emoticon. till then, using* go, go, go!
Yeah… I am not going to get into the speculating business to see what these people are going to come up with…only have faith in premeer!!
16 nov '09: big things, little things.
Author: estee Replies: 7 Views: 899
|estee||7||899||17 November 2009 at 11:12pm by estee|
12, 13 nov '09: big things, little things
Author: estee Replies: 19 Views: 1697
|estee||19||1697||16 November 2009 at 5:35am by -Frozen-|
11 nov: big things, little things
Author: estee Replies: 8 Views: 863
|estee||8||863||13 November 2009 at 6:35pm by ROBlicious.|
10 nov '09: big things, little things!
Author: estee Replies: 7 Views: 655
|estee||7||655||11 November 2009 at 5:21am by soapsuds|
14, 15, 16 oct '09: big things, little things
Author: estee Replies: 20 Views: 1661
|estee||20||1661||18 October 2009 at 11:16am by estee|
After featuring in Bollywood films like "Hate Story 2" and "Desi ...
The curtains are down on Bade Acche Lagte Hai, which started as a ...
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index