Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

estee

IF-Rockerz

estee

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i'm actually here. doing a bt,lt on a wednesday night. (or is't thursday morning?)  i've just had the most frigid group meeting session - surrounded by a group of hostile project partners.  at first i thought i'd blame my uncomfortable position on  prem LOL  but that would .. well not be totally fair, i admit. the blame really falls on my pal, p and her tendency to let her imagination run wild after reading "previews"/highlights. and then needing three of us to see the show with her and calm her down in case bad things happen. i actually made fake excuses 'bout an unavoidable appointment (which no one really believed, i could see Ouch) and then make some really dangerously speedy trips from school-p-home-back.  argh! oh well.  am now sitting in the middle of a group-break and trying to put down notes on the really big things today. 

* little thing: of course, baby-ratpal (still struggling to get a name for him) escaped nihaal's question very easily.  no where near a big thing at all.

* little thing: meher eating sweets with such firm satisfaction.  LOL  i dunno... i'm all for personal freedom and all and really couldn't care less 'bout what people think is fat. 'specially when kulluchachi is being critical. but a whole thali-full of sweets???  was quite extreme, donchya think?? LOL

* little thing: so when harman landed up next to meher, who else remembered the nursery rhyme "jack sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no lean. so between the two of them, they licked the platter clean"?  LOL

* little thing: the bloomin' cheek of harman!  after kulluchachi has left, harman tells meher she is free to eat all she wants (like he is giving permission!) and in the very next breath says they're not getting married anyway!  then keep your bloomin' permission to yourself! Angry even though they both had cute grins flashing at each other,  i ended up thinking "what's with these two??!" argh!

* little thing: heer sitsand sorts through her clothes,  like a queen sorting through her fineries on her bed, with everything spread around her?  LOL  maybe it's the b&w movie era thing - but i had this weird feeling that if it had been anyone else it'd have been rather - no, very! - odd!

* big thing: the first big thing that struck me 'bout today's show -- heer actually cares what some dirtchachi duplicate thinks about her clothes?  especially when kulluchachi is wearing similar (much more shiny) stuff anyway?  and my brow furrowed  'cause it looked like heer's got a complex - an inferiority complex. and that is not a good thing to have. 'specially when you're getting married to the gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem.

that was a big thing for me.  and it spilled over into the next session, which actually opened up an entire pandora's box of questions in my head.

* big thing:  sigh!  they are back to accursed! editing.  arggghhh!!!  billions of blue blistering barnacles!  why - why - can't they just get some bloomin' freshers out of editing school and give them a chance, instead of keeping on these cursed incompetents?   who else but a cursed incompetent would put that prem-heer scene the way it was done??!  argggghhh!!

* prem thing:  of course, the thing that i'd have been most violent about was how they (creators) were manipulating my head to not care about incompetence - by putting prem in a rich white shirt - think the dense saturated whiteness of a magnolia petal Smile - and bathed in blue-moonlight.  just the perfect setting for oooooh-hate-prem-ness.  LOL didn't even  notice the silly dopiness of his actions or of his ridiculous surroundings. in fact, almost didn't notice the strangled hysteria of someone calling "prem!"

but then, could not help but notice the subtle changes in prem's expression after that call. there was a ever-so-slight widening of his eyes. the stillness of his body -- did his hand move down? or did it stay put? and then, the ever-so-slight opening of his mouth - was it just enough to draw enough breath to keep his heart going?  but none of these movements came close to disturbing his stillness!  he looked like he had actually been carved in marble at that spot. i thought later - was all that just my fevered imagination?  could hc have done it that well??  i really can't tell.  but i have a bad feeling that it was just that perfectly done. 'cause as his eyes travel back up to heer's face, his brows draw together in a ever-so-slight frown. heer's clearly not enjoying what is giving him so much pleasure. even though she is trying to put a brave front on it, with that tremulous little smile at him, eyes bright with unshed tears.

and that breaks his stillness.  but upto that point?  whew. even with the ludicrous background song (what the heck were they doing using the music of "the final countdown" for this moment???!!!!! was there a deep message in that?)  hc was effective in projecting deep, hot, instant desire.  while watching him, i was as still as prem. was he feeling as feverish as i was?  i had to take a swig of water for my dry throat. i remember thinking "was the moment that long?".  'cause after that, he was back to "usually perfect prem".  being noble about controlling his desires. telling heer that he would wait for her.

but! the real big thing (LOL, yea, haven't yet written the big prem thing..) was his words then: "no matter how much i desire to see you in this dress, i won't... when you wear it for me with your whole heart, i will see you with my whole heart. i love you." *sigh* 

(no. no. no!  focus!)  the big thing was (seriously!) -- prem gave heer the dress!!!!??!  he obviously wants heer very very badly -- that we found out on 9/11 LOL  but gifting her that dress?  which is so different from anything that she has known?  hmmmm! that was a big thing for me.  prem is making plans. moving ahead. seeing what he wants from his life.  doing things to get there.  and...

i liked it.  very very much.  made me have hope that even if prem-heer live in the mad(e) LOL juneja house, prem will have his own life.

what made me a little scared was -- is heer upto it?  i know prem will give her all the time in the world.  but i'd just love it if heer actually took the freedom and the promises of the life that prem is giving her and flies with him, just as fast and just as sure. please heer, please?

(no, triv, don't bring out goaty! am not refering to her brilliant abilities during the "windstorm" here... LOL)

* little thing: who else missed angad-the-rockstar in the rock-show sequence? *hard sigh* was not helped by a rather over-the-top expression hc had on prem's face at a point.
(Shocked  oooooh! did i just write that? *checks* ya, i did! Shocked well, too bad. it was an ott expression, a bit. LOL)

* little thing: what a bright happy face prem walked into the show with.  what a stunned face that pretty one fell into.  poor prem - exactly what is it that has him so.... spooked!?  what was striking was that for prem, it was such an extreme reaction!  other than his allergic reaction to muckmeet/prashant at his-ashesha wedding, have never seen such a prem-reaction. he was actually physically trying to run away from a ghost in his head!  it was most odd!  (lots of odd things today, no?)

* little thing: what a brush-off to the rockstar.  i mean, the rockstar himself was quite lukewarm -- if they were such thick buddies at ... school?  college? - wouldn't you have a more pleased expression when you run into them after such a long time??  and then prem  -- tugging at his collar like it was too tight -- effectively looks through him and brushes him away like a mosquito!  wow. 

* little thing: and while he's running away from the ghost in his head, in the end, he is running away from heer as well.  it was brilliant that mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem was still his heer's gentleman to get her home.  but on home ground, it was "ruun away, run away from the pain." (old aerosmith song, 'janey's got a gun')  the first time in his life that gentleman prem comes close to being brusque to his heer.  and of course, his brusque is still gentle-voiced, with a legit sounding excuse, and pain in his eyes as he watches her do as he asks her to do and leave him alone. damn prem. Ouch

and stooopid him.  he actually thinks that heer will leave her prem alone in his time of obvious pain.  *hitting prem on the upside of his head* stoooopid! no%20talking

* prem thing: but such minor things were completely wiped out of my head in the next second. prem watches her leave, and then does what i usually do in my job as person-in-charge-of-buttoning-up-prem's-white-shirt-and-rolling-up-his-sleeves-halfway-up: remove his coat to see all that magnolia white covered shoulders and ... um ... torso! ('tis soooo difficult to remember words at times like this! LOL)  as he walks, he has a pre-occupied look on his face -- like in the old days when he used to be focussed at work! and - having dumped the coat - he absentmindedly rolls up his sleeve.  *my vision's going dark... my words.... ooooh.... haaaattteee prrree...*

* little thing: y'know?  i can see how when a whole family packs up a whole life and returns to one's country bag and baggage, there is a heck of a lot of things that remain unpacked for a long time - sometimes forever.  but when such things are stored, you take care that the room is airtight and free of dirt. LOL and the other thing is that you have to search for hours to find things!  prem, on the other hand, finds his stuff immediately!  hmmmm!  well, i guess that being a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem has it's uses...  LOL

* little thing: i was hoping that by bringing up a secret from his college-past, we would finally find out what happened to the thick spectacles that prem used to wear as a kid and in college.  but in that photograph, musician prem isn't wearing one!  *sigh* i do want to know what happened to 'em... LOL

* big thing: okay, i must admit i wasn't really surprised to see prem with gayatri-mom (all straight-backed and magnolia white shouldered).  the things that surprised me today in that scene was:
- just how much gayatri-mom misjudged what prem was troubled about!  and
- just how the only thing that concerned prem about the troubled memories was how much it would effect heer! 

i felt such a thrill at that intent far-off-look in his eyes, as she kept going on and on about it being in the past and all burnt out and not to be troubled.   prem's voice was deep and almost brusque as he said "i don't care about that, maa. all that worries me is heer.  i think it's best to tell her 'bout it". 

and so for the first time, i thought, gayatri-mom is feeling a tad jealous about not being the center of her prem's life anymore.  i thought, it was a logical thing for a mom who wants to keep at least something just between her and her beloved son.  i don't hate her for it, even if it is true -- and i don't know if it is. the real big question for me is -- what's prem going to do about it next? 'cause he certainly didn't look like he agreed with her.  and being a good son, he didn't disagree with her -- just held her to calm her fears for him.

but i wonder: is prem worried about the effect of the "secret" on heer because he just finished seeing how she was trying so hard to "fit into his world" no matter how uncomfortable it made her?  is that what might make him think that if he can keep it a secret for a while longer, she will become more comfortable with his world till he can tell her?  somehow, i have a feeling that prem will tell heer sooner rather than later.  the only troublesome spot in this sweet prem-heer picture is that, unknown to prem probably, he's in a race with ratpal.  ratpal knows he has a secret. and he will be unscrupulous about finding out what it  is, and use it as unscrupulously as possible.

but! this is prem! and it's heer! and they have surprised us so far with the brilliance of their "one-ness".  and they have my vote.  LOL

i'm gonna wait and watch.  go prem!  go heer!  you guys rock! *hmmm, must ask triv whether she doesn't have a seetti-bhajao-ing emoticon. LOL till then, using* go, go, go! LOL

highlight of the episode: ah... i'm probably just a leeetle bit biased here, but for me? the pre-occupied prem, rolling up his sleeves, as he walks towards a locked room, piled high with dusty momentoes and dangling cobwebs, with dark-and-light shadows on his face. LOL

no?  well, then, it's that look of fierce concentration on his face, thinking of how to protect heer from the mess of his past life, while gayatri-mom is going on and on in a pointless fashion.

ooops! edit add (photocredits to khushix -- with 196 captures of the episode!!!  LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1039518
)edit end

heh.  who asked you to go to mom for advice, prem?  suffer! *fiercely glad that prem is reaping the fruits that he has sown - the insufferably perfect prem. thrrrrrrppppt!*

oh, okay, i give up. actually, i'm rather eagerly waiting to see how he come out of this with his perfection intact. go prem.  go preserve prem-heer are one. Smile

till then, i have to deal the extra work-load that i got in return for having vanished to .. er .. calm down my dearest friend p.  and i've got only *hmm* nine hours before submission time!  argh!!!

Edited by estee - 18 September 2008 at 2:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

only.askingIn-Sanity-Triv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "17 sep: big things, little things" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Reserved...and for now.

whistling Here you are E ROFL

~Triv

nandini27

Viewbie

nandini27

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
*ahem*...reserved....am still reading....

luv nans

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by estee

* little thing: the bloomin' cheek of harman!  after kulluchachi has left, harman tells meher she is free to eat all she wants (like he is giving permission!) and in the very next breath says they're not getting married anyway!  then keep your bloomin' permission to yourself! Angry even though they both had cute grins flashing at each other,  i ended up thinking "what's with these two??!" argh!

Seriously two GFN characters...Thank god Meher didnt call 'harman ji ' today....She was grinning like a fool when he was actually insulting her...Is she the one who wants to be a ''bahut bada wakeel'' Confused?With that kinda brains and eating sweets at this rate, she surely will be oneOuch

Harman, the less said the better..He's always proved that he's the one with Ullu's  genes...one confused character...doesnt know what to say and what to do...

* big thing: the first big thing that struck me 'bout today's show -- heer actually cares what some dirtchachi duplicate thinks about her clothes?  especially when kulluchachi is wearing similar (much more shiny) stuff anyway?  and my brow furrowed  'cause it looked like heer's got a complex - an inferiority complex. and that is not a good thing to have. 'specially when you're getting married to the gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem
Heer and inferiority complex , donno, never felt soo..But I guess she has started being conscious of  how she looks to Prem...Its his satisfaction I think she cares aboutConfused

* big thing:  sigh!  they are back to accursed! editing.  arggghhh!!!  billions of blue blistering barnacles!  why - why - can't they just get some bloomin' freshers out of editing school and give them a chance, instead of keeping on these cursed incompetents?   who else but a cursed incompetent would put that prem-heer scene the way it was done??!  argggghhh!!
True..

but then, could not help but notice the subtle changes in prem's expression after that call. there was a ever-so-slight widening of his eyes. the stillness of his body -- did his hand move down? or did it stay put? and then, the ever-so-slight opening of his mouth - was it just enough to draw enough breath to keep his heart going?  but none of these movements came close to disturbing his stillness!  he looked like he had actually been carved in marble at that spot. i thought later - was all that just my fevered imagination?  could hc have done it that well??  i really can't tell.  but i have a bad feeling that it was just that perfectly done. 'cause as his eyes travel back up to heer's face, his brows draw together in a ever-so-slight frown. heer's clearly not enjoying what is giving him so much pleasure. even though she is trying to put a brave front on it, with that tremulous little smile at him, eyes bright with unshed tears.

and that breaks his stillness.  but upto that point?  whew. even with the ludicrous background song (what the heck were they doing using the music of "the final countdown" for this moment???!!!!! was there a deep message in that?)  hc was effective in projecting deep, hot, instant desire.  while watching him, i was as still as prem. was he feeling as feverish as i was?  i had to take a swig of water for my dry throat. i remember thinking "was the moment that long?".  'cause after that, he was back to "usually perfect prem".  being noble about controlling his desires. telling heer that he would wait for her.
but! the real big thing (LOL, yea, haven't yet written the big prem thing..) was his words then: "no matter how much i desire to see you in this dress, i won't... when you wear it for me with your whole heart, i will see you with my whole heart. i love you." *sigh* 

beautifully written...and that was one beautiful dialogue that only Prem gets to say....a true gentleman ...

(no. no. no!  focus!)  the big thing was (seriously!) -- prem gave heer the dress!!!!??!  he obviously wants heer very very badly -- that we found out on 9/11 LOL  but gifting her that dress?  which is so different from anything that she has known?  hmmmm! that was a big thing for me.  prem is making plans. moving ahead. seeing what he wants from his life.  doing things to get there.  and...
Me too thinks he gifted ..atleast thats how the scene appeared to me ...Prem waiting there all alone on the terrace smiling to himself , asif he was waiting to see Heer in that dress and his dialogues...If it was the other way , he could have asked her where she got that dress from... smart Prem LOL But must say, this guy has hell lot of patience...LOL

what made me a little scared was -- is heer upto it?  i know prem will give her all the time in the world.  but i'd just love it if heer actually took the freedom and the promises of the life that prem is giving her and flies with him, just as fast and just as sure. please heer, please?
Me have no doubts on Heer in that matter coz I think she has proved that she can fly with him just as fast and just as sure..

* little thing: who else missed angad-the-rockstar in the rock-show sequence? *hard sigh* was not helped by a rather over-the-top expression hc had on prem's face at a point.
Hey me missed Angad there...Infact everytime I see Robbie performing I miss Angad..Even though Iqbal never danced well , he had that rockstar look ...

* little thing: and while he's running away from the ghost in his head, in the end, he is running away from heer as well.  it was brilliant that mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem was still his heer's gentleman to get her home.  but on home ground, it was "ruun away, run away from the pain." (old aerosmith song, 'janey's got a gun')  the first time in his life that gentleman prem comes close to being brusque to his heer.  and of course, his brusque is still gentle-voiced, with a legit sounding excuse, and pain in his eyes as he watches her do as he asks her to do and leave him alone. damn prem. Ouch
Heer was a sweety there...I loved the way she quietly walked away leaving him alone

* little thing: i was hoping that by bringing up a secret from his college-past, we would finally find out what happened to the thick spectacles that prem used to wear as a kid and in college.  but in that photograph, musician prem isn't wearing one!  *sigh* i do want to know what happened to 'em... LOL
I remember them showing grown up Prem wearing a geek style specs  in one of the flashbacks where  he was coming down the stairs wearing a black suit and a bow tie...and then the whole family joins him...dont remember which epi that was...and now they'll show musician Prem in Farhan Akhtar's
Rock on style...heheLOL

* big thing: okay, i must admit i wasn't really surprised to see prem with gayatri-mom (all straight-backed and magnolia white shouldered).  the things that surprised me today in that scene was:
- just how the only thing that concerned prem about the troubled memories was how much it would effect heer
i felt such a thrill at that intent far-off-look in his eyes, as she kept going on and on about it being in the past and all burnt out and not to be troubled.   prem's voice was deep and almost brusque as he said "i don't care about that, maa. all that worries me is heer.  i think it's best to tell her 'bout it".  That was sooo Premish...Always concerned about his Heer and her happiness

and so for the first time, i thought, gayatri-mom is feeling a tad jealous about not being the center of her prem's life anymore.  i thought, it was a logical thing for a mom who wants to keep at least something just between her and her beloved son.  i don't hate her for it, even if it is true -- and i don't know if it is. the real big question for me is -- what's prem going to do about it next? 'cause he certainly didn't look like he agreed with her.  and being a good son, he didn't disagree with her -- just held her to calm her fears for him.
Gayathri mom jealous? AhConfused this again me dont think so...she hasnt been portrayed as the typical MIL..May be she's just worried for Prem and Heer...Confuseddonno never gave that a thought

but i wonder: is prem worried about the effect of the "secret" on heer because he just finished seeing how she was trying so hard to "fit into his world" no matter how uncomfortable it made her?  is that what might make him think that if he can keep it a secret for a while longer, she will become more comfortable with his world till he can tell her?  somehow, i have a feeling that prem will tell heer sooner rather than later.  the only troublesome spot in this sweet prem-heer picture is that, unknown to prem probably, he's in a race with ratpal.  ratpal knows he has a secret. and he will be unscrupulous about finding out what it  is, and use it as unscrupulously as possible.
Prem should tell Heer..I want Heer to know from Prem and from any other source...That will actually strengthen their relation ...But like you said, he must be worried about the effect of the secret on Heer plus Gayathri mom's advice..Angry

but! this is prem! and it's heer! and they have surprised us so far with the brilliance of their "one-ness".  and they have my vote.  LOL
True , they have always surprised us ..

i'm gonna wait and watch.  go prem!  go heer!  you guys rock! *hmmm, must ask triv whether she doesn't have a seetti-bhajao-ing emoticon. LOL till then, using* go, go, go! LOL

Me too joins you Go Prem! go Heer! 

oh, okay, i give up. actually, i'm rather eagerly waiting to see how he come out of this with his perfection intact. go prem.  go preserve prem-heer are one. Smile

Yep, lets wait and watch how the Perfect Prem comes out of this...Hope the creatives bring out some wonderful scenes and do justice to the characters... 

Estee , really enjoyed reading your post...Infact all your posts are interesting...And I really love your style of writing....very witty and to the point....Ok I'm not going to keep repeating this everytime, so better dont miss this part...

Angie...

Edited by angel82 - 18 September 2008 at 4:10pm

fj08

IF-Rockerz

fj08

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hello there
do i detect a dislike for prem or harshad in your writing? I wasnt sure and i really didnt believe it, dont think anyone watching the serial would do it if they didnt like the main characters and specially not harshad
I think the highlight was the last picture you put up, the intense concentration, really liked that.... and again like harshad s acting a lot, the whole lot of meanings in his turn around to see heer, realise she wasnt comfortable and talk to her about that, was great, (have no idea why you thought it was a gift from prem, think i have been watching pretty regularly so couldnt have missed that) again cant stop raving about harshad acting, he realised the minute that heer left him that she was hurt and his only concern about the secret is that heer would think that he didnt tell her about it.......... so sweet, didnt agree with mom about not telling her,

no little thing about how heer was flirting with prem for a change during the song, dancing to the music and bumping into him, hanging onto his arm.... liked that a lot too

by the way i know exactly what happened to his think glasses, he had LASIK done, ;)

enjoy reading your observations :)

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged

i'm actually here. doing a bt,lt on a wednesday night. (or is't thursday morning?)  i've just had the most frigid group meeting session - surrounded by a group of hostile project partners.  at first i thought i'd blame my uncomfortable position on  prem LOL  but that would .. well not be totally fair, i admit. the blame really falls on my pal, p and her tendency to let her imagination run wild after reading "previews"/highlights. and then needing three of us to see the show with her and calm her down in case bad things happen. i actually made fake excuses 'bout an unavoidable appointment (which no one really believed, i could see Ouch) and then make some really dangerously speedy trips from school-p-home-back.  argh! oh well.  am now sitting in the middle of a group-break and trying to put down notes on the really big things today.

Haha, I always look forward to this little heads up that you give in the beginning of your write ups...I too do that, but yours are a class apart...

* little thing: of course, baby-ratpal (still struggling to get a name for him) escaped nihaal's question very easily.  no where near a big thing at all.

Nihal is such a GFN...why did he bother to ask at all...Sleepy...eheh...loved the baby-ratpal ...lets fix  that...ROFL...Yeah, no using Shourya on him...its such a nice name, lets not waste it on this rat......

* little thing: meher eating sweets with such firm satisfaction.  LOL  i dunno... i'm all for personal freedom and all and really couldn't care less 'bout what people think is fat. 'specially when kulluchachi is being critical. but a whole thali-full of sweets???  was quite extreme, donchya think?? LOL

ROFLROFLROFL@firm satisfaction...yes...that's the word...ROFL...Extreme? you bet!ROFL

I felt like slapping the living daylights out of that crook...I have no words for him...And that Meher, she was sooo focussed in eating, she didn't even notice the insult...ShockedAngry

* big thing: the first big thing that struck me 'bout today's show -- heer actually cares what some dirtchachi duplicate thinks about her clothes?  especially when kulluchachi is wearing similar (much more shiny) stuff anyway?  and my brow furrowed  'cause it looked like heer's got a complex - an inferiority complex. and that is not a good thing to have. 'specially when you're getting married to the gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem.

Arrre...I don't think she does...but she does care about what Prem thinks...and when she asked 'kisine aapse kuch kaha'...I thot she was asking abt Prem...WinkLOL...I don't think she cares what anybody else thinks...er, she doesn't have time and space for that...LOL

that was a big thing for me.  and it spilled over into the next session, which actually opened up an entire pandora's box of questions in my head.

Agreed...

* prem thing:  of course, the thing that i'd have been most violent about was how they (creators) were manipulating my head to not care about incompetence - by putting prem in a rich white shirt - think the dense saturated whiteness of a magnolia petal Smile - and bathed in blue-moonlight.  just the perfect setting for oooooh-hate-prem-ness.  LOL didn't even  notice the silly dopiness of his actions or of his ridiculous surroundings. in fact, almost didn't notice the strangled hysteria of someone calling "prem!"

Beautiful descriptionClap...and no, its just not your fevered imagination...WinkEmbarrassed....

Goshhh...I bet they never heard of 'the final countdown' from which the song 'mere rang me' has been copied, which in turn has been copied by the editors of Kis desh....WinkLOL and 'mere rang me' in the movie 'Maine Pyar Kiya' was during a similar situation (no marks for guessing where Kis desh got this 'dress' idea from)....ROFL

And this very Prem, looked startled and shocked and what not when Ashlesha wore a skimpy outfit in the beginning of the serial...(which I watched just recently, a funny one I tell you...must watchLOL)BTW, even meme thinks the dress has been gifted to her by Prem...WinkEmbarrassed

i liked it.  very very much.  made me have hope that even if prem-heer live in the mad(e) LOL juneja house, prem will have his own life.

Yeah...but why does he want his wifey to wear such skimpy outfits in front of the public..Shocked.Confused...I would like him to keep his skimpy clothed wifey to himself....ROFL

I am so proud of Heer for being so curageous...I think Heer is a gutsy girl, and she has proved it time and again...She considers Prem as no different from her, and she can do anything for him...awww...Day Dreaming

(no, triv, don't bring out goaty! am not refering to her brilliant abilities during the "windstorm" here... LOL)

Ermmm...not me...I think am the only exception...I don't like neither Angad, nor Kripa nor their awful pair...Sorry..Confused
(Shocked  oooooh! did i just write that? *checks* ya, i did! Shocked well, too bad. it was an ott expression, a bit. LOL)

* little thing: what a bright happy face prem walked into the show with.  what a stunned face that pretty one fell into.  poor prem - exactly what is it that has him so.... spooked!?  what was striking was that for prem, it was such an extreme reaction!  other than his allergic reaction to muckmeet/prashant at his-ashesha wedding, have never seen such a prem-reaction. he was actually physically trying to run away from a ghost in his head!  it was most odd!  (lots of odd things today, no?)

Yes...me thinks some grave memory has been revitalized( yeah, me EinstienLOL) and I have a feeling that he was worried more for Heer than for himself...the way he was dragging her also along...it was really quite odd of Prem...Confused

* little thing: what a brush-off to the rockstar.  i mean, the rockstar himself was quite lukewarm -- if they were such thick buddies at ... school?  college? - wouldn't you have a more pleased expression when you run into them after such a long time??  and then prem  -- tugging at his collar like it was too tight -- effectively looks through him and brushes him away like a mosquito!  wow.

Thank God he did...Don;t ask me why...WinkLOL 

Awww...but that much asking for space should be ok right...I am impressed with Heer...No questions asked...she just obeyed him queitly and left him with his much needed space...I think you missed a Heer thing here...Embarrassed

and stooopid him.  he actually thinks that heer will leave her prem alone in his time of obvious pain.  *hitting prem on the upside of his head* stoooopid! no%20talking

But he needed taht time to sort his thoughts out...he himself is confused as to what hit him...(haila, you are still up with your mission of hitting Prem upside his head??Shocked
no%20talking)

* prem thing: but such minor things were completely wiped out of my head in the next second. prem watches her leave, and then does what i usually do in my job as person-in-charge-of-buttoning-up-prem's-white-shirt-and-rolling-up-his-sleeves-halfway-up: remove his coat to see all that magnolia white covered shoulders and ... um ... torso! ('tis soooo difficult to remember words at times like this! LOL)  as he walks, he has a pre-occupied look on his face -- like in the old days when he used to be focussed at work! and - having dumped the coat - he absentmindedly rolls up his sleeve.  *my vision's going dark... my words.... ooooh.... haaaattteee prrree...*

HC's acting here is impeccable...and yes that sleeves rolled up halfway(my favorite thing) makes any man look, er ..rather sexy..but our Prem, a little bit more...Embarrassed

Meme want to know too...may be another mystery in the pipeline??LOL

- just how the only thing that concerned prem about the troubled memories was how much it would effect heer! 

And with due respects to Gmom, I think her advice was crap...If Heer would be worried by knowing it, she would be double worried by not knowing it...Because our perfect Prem cannot obviously hide his feelings and pretend to be normal...

i felt such a thrill at that intent far-off-look in his eyes, as she kept going on and on about it being in the past and all burnt out and not to be troubled.   prem's voice was deep and almost brusque as he said "i don't care about that, maa. all that worries me is heer.  i think it's best to tell her 'bout it". 

Me too me tooo...That's all I saw there....Embarrassed

Hmmm...I don;t think soo...why wld she feel jealous...ShockedConfused...I think G mom is beyond these crappy feelings....remember, she is The Prem's mom...Embarrassed

Yes me too thinks, Prem was more worried for Heer...Me thinks there was someone from his past who is a potential danger to Heer's physical safety and that's what has come to the forefront when he saw that Robbie out of nowhere...ConfusedAnd as far as Ratpal is concerned, I have this strong belief right from the beginning of the serial, anything and everything that happens in this serial, is to bring Premeer that much more closer to eachother...So welcome Mr.Ratpal...do all you can, but you can do a zilch to Prem and Heer's Prem...Embarrassed

Exactly my point!!!!Big smile

Yayyyyy...me too..Go Premeer go go go!!!!!
(you think I am a good chor?Wink)

highlight of the episode: ah... i'm probably just a leeetle bit biased here, but for me? the pre-occupied prem, rolling up his sleeves, as he walks towards a locked room, piled high with dusty momentoes and dangling cobwebs, with dark-and-light shadows on his face. LOL

no?  well, then, it's that look of fierce concentration on his face, thinking of how to protect heer from the mess of his past life, while gayatri-mom is going on and on in a pointless fashion.

ooops! edit add (photocredits to khushix -- with 196 captures of the episode!!!  LOL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1039518
)edit end

heh.  who asked you to go to mom for advice, prem?  suffer! *fiercely glad that prem is reaping the fruits that he has sown - the insufferably perfect prem. thrrrrrrppppt!*

Me too joining you in the gallery...Yayyy...Go Prem!!!

till then, i have to deal the extra work-load that i got in return for having vanished to .. er .. calm down my dearest friend p.  and i've got only *hmm* nine hours before submission time!  argh!!!

Aww...all the best...and I hope your mom is also doing much better....

only.asking

Goldie

only.asking

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:38am | IP Logged

* little thing: and while he's running away from the ghost in his head, in the end, he is running away from heer as well.  the first time in his life that gentleman prem comes close to being brusque to his heer.  and of course, his brusque is still gentle-voiced, with a legit sounding excuse, and pain in his eyes as he watches her do as he asks her to do and leave him alone. damn prem. Ouch

I also like his acting here.  I liked the way he rubs his face with his hands and then says "I have a headache".

* prem thing: but such minor things were completely wiped out of my head in the next second. prem watches her leave, and then does what i usually do in my job as person-in-charge-of-buttoning-up-prem's-white-shirt-and-rolling-up-his-sleeves-halfway-up

Maybe you will hate Prem less if you don't focus on his physique so much?  LOL

* little thing: y'know?  i can see how when a whole family packs up a whole life and returns to one's country bag and baggage, there is a heck of a lot of things that remain unpacked for a long time - sometimes forever.  but when such things are stored, you take care that the room is airtight and free of dirt. LOL and the other thing is that you have to search for hours to find things!  prem, on the other hand, finds his stuff immediately!  hmmmm!  well, i guess that being a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem has it's uses...  LOL

LOL The way you put this was funny. It is true, so it is even more funny. LOL

I would also like to know.  I thin it is linked to this secret.  I always thought that this Prem is actually not the young Prem who was Lallu's son because the young Prem had so many problems and wore such thick specs.  I used to think that this Prem is a fake or something. I know this sounds absurd?   But knowing Ekta Kapoor's serials, possible maybe.. LOL

what's prem going to do about it next? 'cause he certainly didn't look like he agreed with her.  and being a good son, he didn't disagree with her -- just held her to calm her fears for him.

Ouch but he still hasn't told her today.  It loos bad for Prem....

Ouch Good way of thinking but still, I'm not sure... we can only hope.

I hope your party wins. LOL I will be very happy if what you say comes true.

My favourite was when Prem turned around and sees Heer in teh short dress.  Embarrassed

sshekar

IF-Dazzler

sshekar

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Glad to see that you are back. Good post, as usual.

I have to say that this caught me off guard as well. I think that it is because she's getting married to the "gorgeous perfection of a mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon prem" (sorry had to use your words because they are perfect) that she is feeling insecure. She is wondering what Prem sees in her…and DJ-2 is hitting at Heer's weakest point, her love for Prem. It is a little worrisome…

Yeah…I agree. I was watching that segment and was like wth? There was so much that could have been done…take special offence to the wind-chimes that were hanging from nowhere!! Aaarrrrrghhhh…(just repeating after you)

* prem thing:  of course, the thing that i'd have been most violent about was how they (creators) were manipulating my head to not care about incompetence - by putting prem in a rich white shirt - think the dense saturated whiteness of a magnolia petal - and bathed in blue-moonlight.  just the perfect setting for oooooh-hate-prem-ness.  didn't even  notice the silly dopiness of his actions or of his ridiculous surroundings. in fact, almost didn't notice the strangled hysteria of someone calling "prem!"

but! the real big thing ( , yea, haven't yet written the big prem thing..) was his words then: "no matter how much i desire to see you in this dress, i won't... when you wear it for me with your whole heart, i will see you with my whole heart. i love you." *sigh* 
(no. no. no!  focus!)  the big thing was (seriously!) -- prem gave heer the dress!!!!??!  he obviously wants heer very very badly -- that we found out on 9/11   but gifting her that dress?  which is so different from anything that she has known?  hmmmm! that was a big thing for me.  prem is making plans. moving ahead. seeing what he wants from his life.  doing things to get there.  and...
i liked it.  very very much.  made me have hope that even if prem-heer live in the mad(e) juneja house, prem will have his own life.
Gosh, estee…the way you have written this. I need to go back and take a look at that part again …did I really miss all that…desire too? Wait...I think you said it…I was in prem-in-a-white-shirt-haze and was not really paying attention. I liked what he said to Heer, but this could have been such an awesome moment…I am still mad at the directors and editors.

And I didn't even think about the fact that he gave her that dress! Of course, it makes absolute perfect-prem sense…duh!! OMG…why did I not realize that…???

Oh yeah he wants her…big change seeing him like this….not at all complaining mind you.

(no, triv, don't bring out goaty! am not refering to her brilliant abilities during the "windstorm" here... )

Heer is still struggling with her issues and yeah, I wish she would gather courage to take what Prem has to offer and run with it. We'll just have to wait and watch.

I was

yeah…totally totally loved the brush off. Awesome…my what arrogance! We know he was really desperate to out of there…but no one could tell that could they? And he dragged Heer….awww…caveman-prem!

* little thing: and while he's running away from the ghost in his head, in the end, he is running away from heer as well.  it was brilliant that mein-bhagwan-nehi-hoon-liar prem was still his heer's gentleman to get her home.  but on home ground, it was "ruun away, run away from the pain." (old aerosmith song, 'janey's got a gun')  the first time in his life that gentleman prem comes close to being brusque to his heer.  and of course, his brusque is still gentle-voiced, with a legit sounding excuse, and pain in his eyes as he watches her do as he asks her to do and leave him alone. damn prem.
and stooopid him.  he actually thinks that heer will leave her prem alone in his time of obvious pain.  *hitting prem on the upside of his head* stoooopid!

Yeah…did he think she was not going to notice something was wrong?

* prem thing: but such minor things were completely wiped out of my head in the next second. prem watches her leave, and then does what i usually do in my job as person-in-charge-of-buttoning-up-prem's-white-shirt-and-rolling-up-his-sleeves-halfway-up: remove his coat to see all that magnolia white covered shoulders and ... um ... torso! ('tis soooo difficult to remember words at times like this! )  as he walks, he has a pre-occupied look on his face -- like in the old days when he used to be focussed at work! and - having dumped the coat - he absentmindedly rolls up his sleeve.  *my vision's going dark... my words.... ooooh.... haaaattteee prrree...*

OMG….i was so thinking that estee is going to die here….for prem, I mean. I loved the absent minded rolling of sleeves…like he does time…I know what you mean…*sigh*

I think prem should not listen to his mom and go with his first insict

gonna wait and watch.  go prem!  go heer!  you guys rock! *hmmm, must ask triv whether she doesn't have a seetti-bhajao-ing emoticon. till then, using* go, go, go! 

Yeah… I am not going to get into the speculating business to see what these people are going to come up with…only have faith in premeer!!

highlight of the episode: ah... i'm probably just a leeetle bit biased here, but for me? the pre-occupied prem, rolling up his sleeves, as he walks towards a locked room, piled high with dusty momentoes and dangling cobwebs, with dark-and-light shadows on his face.

Now, why did I know you would pick that one?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top