Paranormal

Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 23 September 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by -Mystery-

Originally posted by Tani91

wow that's scary stuff...I actually lived in a haunted house and also my mom took a pic with a ghost in it..it was freaky!
Oh really Tani..thts scary..hw did you  felt ther?..ru stll in same place?where do u stay?..i mean city....i hv also see personally my frnd had the picture of his son..nd someone is standing behind him...
well it was my mom who just took a random pic of the house...it was like a skull head just there...it was freaky..

but we've moved now.. but it was still really scary...till this day my mom still has it on her cell phone..I wish I could upload it but I dont know howOuch

and this IS real..trust me..I never used to believe in ghosts and stuff but that skull head had proved me wrongOuch

Wow, really??? That's really scary....

-Mahi

Mahi...Regarding the ghosts or spirits..if they want, they can appear in front of us...very few had seen...maybe it is their previous life connection..thts the reason the ghosts appear in front of them.

Wait so what's the difference between a ghost and a spirit? Can any spirit choose to stay in the world and appear in front of us anytime?

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

payal_r

Goldie

payal_r

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 3:36am | IP Logged
OMG!!...Creepy....Shocked

shijhu

IF-Rockerz

shijhu

Posted: 28 September 2008 at 4:10am | IP Logged
hehehehehehe hum jaise bhut kisi se darte nahi kyun rajni dear humse sab dar jaate hain

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hailaa!!!ShockedShocked heyyyy wait a sec!!! i aint scaredd!! lol... raj just say it that those pic r fake so i wont have scary dreams at night?!!!LOL  lol... lekin woh pictures bohut scary hai!!!Ouch

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni_gal

Hailaa!!!ShockedShocked heyyyy wait a sec!!! i aint scaredd!! lol... raj just say it that those pic r fake so i wont have scary dreams at night?!!!LOL  lol... lekin woh pictures bohut scary hai!!!Ouch
Uiimaaaaaaaaaaa....kya hua vidhi..?ur not scared?...ok ..these are real pic.trust me...Smile

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni_gal

Uiimaaaaaaaaaaa....kya hua vidhi..?ur not scared?...ok ..these are real pic.trust me...Smile

lol... i know!!! btw tfs!!!Wink

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:46am | IP Logged

wow that's scary stuff...I actually lived in a haunted house and also my mom took a pic with a ghost in it..it was freaky!
Oh really Tani..thts scary..hw did you  felt ther?..ru stll in same place?where do u stay?..i mean city....i hv also see personally my frnd had the picture of his son..nd someone is standing behind him...
well it was my mom who just took a random pic of the house...it was like a skull head just there...it was freaky..

but we've moved now.. but it was still really scary...till this day my mom still has it on her cell phone..I wish I could upload it but I dont know howOuch

and this IS real..trust me..I never used to believe in ghosts and stuff but that skull head had proved me wrongOuch

Wow, really??? That's really scary....

-Mahi

Mahi...Regarding the ghosts or spirits..if they want, they can appear in front of us...very few had seen...maybe it is their previous life connection..thts the reason the ghosts appear in front of them.

Wait so what's the difference between a ghost and a spirit? Can any spirit choose to stay in the world and appear in front of us anytime?

-Mahi

Ghost is Bhoot...a sinner sometimes gets a ghost life...and sometime unfulfilled desires doesnt allow them to go in other world...until they get tht or someone performs the prayers or pind daan for them..

Spirit and soul are same..in hindi  we call aatma..it is properly define only in hinduism..the journey of soul in other world..spirit and soul are one..but ppl get confused... Wandering spirit is Bhatakti aatma...

When a person dies..the soul is attached with desires, mann, budhi and ahankaar..until these things are not detached frm soul..it cannot go or travel further...so if is in wandering state or wandering spirit, thn the spirit or ghost can appear in front of us and they can make us feel the presence...if his or her wish is fulfilled, or one perform the prayers..the spirit can be freed frm state of suffering..

pragatis_1234

Goldie

pragatis_1234

Posted: 04 October 2008 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
its photoshopped

Post Reply New Post

Go to top