Paranormal

Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mystery-

This is really scary.  I wonder if the people who actually took the pictures were at all scared....

-Mahi

Mahi, the pic of ghosts must have appeared after the processing.in dark room...and it is possible tht they also dint knw tht ghost is standing...well if one sees a ghost no matter how strong wili power he or she has...they will collapse thrn thn only..Smile

Edited by set_raj - 19 September 2008 at 8:30am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 15 Most Famous Ghost Pictures Ever Taken (Page 2)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by set_raj

This is really scary.  I wonder if the people who actually took the pictures were at all scared....

-Mahi

Mahi, the pic of ghosts must have appeared after the processing.in dark room...and it is possible tht they also dint knw tht ghost is standing...well if one sees a ghost no matter how strong wili power he or she has...they will collapse thrn thn only..Smile

Yeah but how's it possible to not 'see' the ghosts with your eyes and capture them in your camera? Does that even work and some myths about ghosts are that you can never take their pictures because they don't show up?

So I assume that photoshop has been a help in these photos.

-Mahi

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tani91

wow that's scary stuff...I actually lived in a haunted house and also my mom took a pic with a ghost in it..it was freaky!
Oh really Tani..thts scary..hw did you  felt ther?..ru stll in same place?where do u stay?..i mean city....i hv also see personally my frnd had the picture of his son..nd someone is standing behind him...
well it was my mom who just took a random pic of the house...it was like a skull head just there...it was freaky..

but we've moved now.. but it was still really scary...till this day my mom still has it on her cell phone..I wish I could upload it but I dont know howOuch

and this IS real..trust me..I never used to believe in ghosts and stuff but that skull head had proved me wrongOuch

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 September 2008 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 2:18am | IP Logged
hmmm.... most of them look like they've been photoshopped

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 7:36am | IP Logged

wow that's scary stuff...I actually lived in a haunted house and also my mom took a pic with a ghost in it..it was freaky!
Oh really Tani..thts scary..hw did you  felt ther?..ru stll in same place?where do u stay?..i mean city....i hv also see personally my frnd had the picture of his son..nd someone is standing behind him...
well it was my mom who just took a random pic of the house...it was like a skull head just there...it was freaky..

but we've moved now.. but it was still really scary...till this day my mom still has it on her cell phone..I wish I could upload it but I dont know howOuch

and this IS real..trust me..I never used to believe in ghosts and stuff but that skull head had proved me wrongOuch

Wow, really??? That's really scary....

-Mahi

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 22 September 2008 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Wow, really??? That's really scary....

-Mahi

Mahi...Regarding the ghosts or spirits..if they want, they can appear in front of us...very few had seen...maybe it is their previous life connection..thts the reason the ghosts appear in front of them.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top