Kumkum actress set to get married - Artic

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Kumkum actress set to get married

Juhi Parmar and actor Sachin Shroff of Sindoor fame will be getting married next year. They have been dating for the last couple of months and will soon be finalising the wedding date.
Sounding very excited at the prospect Juhi said, "Well love happens when it has to happen. Sachin and I have been friends over five years now but it's only recently that we felt that there was something more than just friendship."
So when is the big day? Said Juhi, "Our parents are very happy and it is for them to decide the date and venue etc. But we are definitely getting married next year.
When contacted, Sachin Shroff said, "Yes, we are all set to get married and everything has been finalised. What only needs to be finalised is the date as we are waiting for the Shradh period to get over. Once it ends, both our families will meet to look for an auspicious date and time."
Speaking about their relationship, Sachin said, "I have known Juhi for five years. But, we only started dating a couple of months ago. There was no need to propose each other as things just happened. We talked about getting married and things worked out between us."
"This is the right time to settle down. Juhi has been doing well for almost seven years and I too have been doing extremely well since the past few years. We complement each other as I am the silent one and she is the talkative one. I guess that makes the relationship perfect! Where I lack, she completes the relationship," added an elated Sachin.
Who popped the question first? Juhi says, "We both realised it at around the same time. But he has yet to go down on his knees and ask me if I want to marry him!" She adds, "And that's a condition. He is very romantic and I love that. I love surprises, so he better surprise me, even if it is a day before the marriage!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coorg.japan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks for the article.
But this thread has created several times!!!