India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

What about what Sahil/Arjun said @ da end

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Ok alot of you think that Arjun is PRETENDING TO BE SAHIL so he can fool Samay into confessing that he tried to kill him. I agree with all your theories they seem quite logical.
But what about what Sahil/Arjun said at the end of the episode?
He said in his thoughts while hugging Kajal

"Kajal if you find out the reason I am here...hopefully the floor won't sweap from beneath your feet"
what does that mean?? Doesn't that mean that he's negative and he's here for whatever reason and he's not really whom she thinks he is?

Or it could mean that she will be in total shock to find out that Samay tried to kill Arjun but failed...so maybe he's saying that he's here for revenge to teach Samay a lesson...I dunno it's really weird cuz at the end he really did seem like a fraud...guess we'll have to wait and find out

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I think that means that she will be shocked when she finds out that Samay tried to kill him (Arjun). And that he is planning to take revenge.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:44am | IP Logged
u could be right....
isn't it so odd who samay is acting? it's like he'll kill to prove that this isn't ARJUN....

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smilingstar3

Ok alot of you think that Arjun is PRETENDING TO BE SAHIL so he can fool Samay into confessing that he tried to kill him. I agree with all your theories they seem quite logical.
But what about what Sahil/Arjun said at the end of the episode?
He said in his thoughts while hugging Kajal

"Kajal if you find out the reason I am here...hopefully the floor won't sweap from beneath your feet"
what does that mean?? Doesn't that mean that he's negative and he's here for whatever reason and he's not really whom she thinks he is?

Or it could mean that she will be in total shock to find out that Samay tried to kill Arjun but failed...so maybe he's saying that he's here for revenge to teach Samay a lesson...I dunno it's really weird cuz at the end he really did seem like a fraud...guess we'll have to wait and find out

i agree with the bottom part thats blue i mean mayb he said it to so that kajal will be in total shock to find out about samay!! right? and now samay got slapped so what will happen now will he (samay) so  something bad?

this is confusing!!

ejaz's babe Goldie
ejaz's babe
ejaz's babe

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
no matter what i still believe its arjun!!!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top