India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Purab's disapearance!!!!!!

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 9:36am | IP Logged

hey i don't know if this was ever disscussed on the board, though it probably has.....but i just have to let it out of me!!!!!!!!

the dissapearance of purab was so random.....although he left a letter for jassi, explaining his departure....purab completely went down on my list of aspiring people because he didnt have the courage to face jassi and tell it to her face for leaving...it was all done in a letter.....i mean wat a coward!!!......

also, wasnt nandu and purab and another lady (forgot her name!!!)...in a partnership...the THREE-T!!!!......if purab were to leave.....wouldn't nandu and the lady be notified......!!!!!!!!!!.........what ever happened to that company!!!!!!!.....

all it was for me, was it was just too random, for me to digest...i just had to let it out!!!!!!!!

afterall, i thought highly of purab and actually liked him....the shows not the same without him!!!!!!!!.....Cry

cndguju Groupbie
cndguju
cndguju

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged

as i read on to the post up on this board..i got the impression that purab will be returning for some time...

well, he should atleast....he does owe the fans (especially ME) and jassi, a formal sorry as to why he left all of a sudden. (ya i kno, he realized that jassi just wasnt for him......but again for me it was too awkward)!!!!.....hopefully when he sees the NEW jassi....he'll realize the stupid mistake he made....

at the end i think jassi will end up with aramaan, even though she resents him!!!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi cndguju.. Smile

Yeah,Purab's disappearance was too weird.Actually he was a character they introduced much too early (acc.to orig story,he should have come now,after jassi leaves GM).Plus,his character was built up as such a nice one,one which maybe every girl may aspire to have as an ideal husband or fiancee..that his sudden exit was quite hard to digest for many.
Basically they made a blunder by stretching his character too much and then not doing justice to it.
Anyway,if he does return now,I guess he should to play the role of Michel,Betty aka Jassi's friend who helps her realize her true beauty.
As for Jassi's love,it was and had always been Armaan.She will go to him in the end.
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:38am | IP Logged
It's just sooo weird how he left
It's so incomplete
and even more odd that she just forgot him
it's like he never existed
it's jUst so unlike Purab to leave like that
so i hope he comes back...
I think Manakshi has something to do with this....
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Daisy

Yeah,Purab's disappearance was too weird.Actually he was a character they introduced much too early (acc.to orig story,he should have come now,after jassi leaves GM).Plus,his character was built up as such a nice one,one which maybe every girl may aspire to have as an ideal husband or fiancee..that his sudden exit was quite hard to digest for many.
Basically they made a blunder by stretching his character too much and then not doing justice to it.

completely agree Daisy......
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Cndguju.. I agree with u in that Purab's exit was not well thought out and so rather abrupt.......but T&D had already diverted too much from the origional and they needed to get rid of Purab to return to the origional script......if u think his departure was confusing.....think how much more confusing it would be if Jassi returned to Armaan while still engaged to Purab......that would have made the protagonists look bad and they couldnt afford to do so....
x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hey.. i dun really watch this anymore.. can anyone clear me up?
nishi IF-Dazzler
nishi
nishi

Posted: 16 January 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I dont watch this anymore coz I have already gone  half mad studying for my exams (electronic circiuts padke mere dimaag ka short circuit ho gaya ) and I cannot take the risk of watching it anymore (kyunki paagal exams nahi de sakte )

Go to top