Paranormal

*~Fact of the Fortnight(FOTF):: Ouija Boa (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 16 October 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gracella

^^ haye haye mahi...the fact that u haven't experienced something personally doesn't mean that it doesn't exist yaar...Even i haven't experienced..but i do know that these things do happen...

so believe it or not..Oujja boards are used and people do succeed in contacting spirits etc..
Smile

Love,
Gracella

I agree, Gracy, that something are meant to be believed even if you haven't seen or experienced them... Like I am firm believer of God even though I haven't seen God.  But this isn't something that falls in that category in my book...

-Mahi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*~Fact of the Fortnight(FOTF):: Ouija Boa (Page 3)" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top