Bigg Boss Season 4

Bigg Boss FIXED - Article

Posted: 15 years ago
Bigg Boss 'fixed'

By: Vitusha Oberoi
Date: 2008-09-17

Rahul Mahajan, last accused by Congress leader Sanjay Nirupam of mid-night mischief with women in the Bigg Boss house, is now being charged with manipulating votes on the reality show.

"Rahul has crores and crores of rupees. He is using his money to manipulate votes on the Bigg Boss," says Ketki Dave, the television actress who is the most recent Bigg Boss participant to get evicted from the show.

Ketki says Rahul is able to convey to his people from the Bigg Boss house who they should vote for. "He had clearly said during the show that there should be votes for Zulfi, Payal and Aleena when they were nominated along with me. The voting was then done in their favour, leading to my eviction," Ketki said.

Know-all

"Somehow, Rahul knows a lot about the show and the way things are run. He was the one who showed us where all the cameras were placed and he knows how the votes are counted. There's a sharp mind at work behind all that innocence," Ketki said, adding that like many others, she was aware of whispers that the show was pitched in favour of Rahul. "I feel there is much more to Rahul. He looks so funny, so cute, but there is something more to him. He is hiding something. We will never know who the real Rahul is," she added.

What added to the Rahul mystique was his refusal to talk anything personal. "I know from newspaper reports that his mom is Rekha Mahajan. While he would ask everyone to discuss their personal lives, he never talked about his troubled marriage or past problems," Ketki said.

Defended wife

Ketki, who had a showdown with Raja in the Bigg Boss house days before he abused and manhandled item girl Sambhavana Seth, says he hated her because she defended his estranged wife Shweta Tiwari.  "He was criticising Shweta and I told him he had no right to talk about her in that way and that she had left him because of his alcoholism.

Do you know he was in rehab for seven months for drug abuse? The producers would have known it and yet he was put in there on the show," Ketki said. "I desperately want to return to the Bigg Boss house and take badla. My husband wants to bash him up," she said.

The actress has a word of caution for Aleena who she says is getting "too close" to Raja. "The way they converse, their tone is different. Even after he did all that (abused Sambhavana), Aleena is trying to get close to him."

Courtesy: mid-day.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhibhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey maya.thnx 4 the articke. . .can u plz tel the source of the article?
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Haila kya Rahul itnah hatela hai keh woh 75 lakh Rupees jeetneh keh liyeh, like Kekta says "Rahul has crores and crores of rupees. He is using his money to manipulate votes on the Bigg Boss"  jaaya karega?

Aareh Kektaji come up with a more convincing arguement huh😕  This sounds like sour grapes.  I know Rahul criticized your cooking. Lekin dil peh mutt loh yaar!!!  Baa seh poocho, woh iss situation koh kaiseh sambhalegi. Jao, one two three isstart!!!!
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know but I feel watever ketki ji said is correct,rahul is going to win for sure.bigg boss is fixed for sure
IndiTV Geek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rahul is using BB2 to stage a return to politics..whatwith general elections around the corner..

He has already bribed the camera-guy who gives him news of the outside world & also packs of cigarettes, he has formed a youth organisation in Maharashtra..who is gonna aid him so as to make him a winner with innumerable smssses....

A significant portion of 75 lakhs which he is gonna get from BB2 as the winner will be given to the camera guy of BB2 and the rest will be spent to celebrate his victory with a lavish party that he is gonna host for his friends..!!!

knowsitall thumbnail
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

Haila kya Rahul itnah hatela hai keh woh 75 lakh Rupees jeetneh keh liyeh, like Kekta says "Rahul has crores and crores of rupees. He is using his money to manipulate votes on the Bigg Boss"  jaaya karega?

Aareh Kektaji come up with a more convincing arguement huh😕  This sounds like sour grapes.  I know Rahul criticized your cooking. Lekin dil peh mutt loh yaar!!!  Baa seh poocho, woh iss situation koh kaiseh sambhalegi. Jao, one two three isstart!!!!

who said that rahul wants to win for money. he don't want to win the money, he wants to improve his image and he is succeeding at that by his fake behavior. i felt that he fixing the game from day one. Sanjay Nirupam got out because he was a rival of his rahul's dad (otherwise who would have voted for raja against sanjay during first week, i don't know anyone who would). Its all rahul's men who manipulated the game. Also, ketki got out because rahul wanted her out.
Edited by knowsitall - 15 years ago
punjabibilli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Angoor khatte :D ... She seemed to be stunned from her eviction ... She just can't believe tht she is so boring and have so less fans ... Even payal, zulfi and elena have more fans then her ... lolzzz
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: nowayout

Angoor khatte :D ... She seemed to be stunned from her eviction ... She just can't believe tht she is so boring and have so less fans ... Even payal, zulfi and elena have more fans then her ... lolzzz

nowayout]ji such haazam kurna kabhi aasan nahi tha, naa hoga. Kekta pleaded to be evicted because she was missing her family. Now that her wish has been granted what is the problem?😕  Aisee hee, auratay baqi kih auratoh kah naam badnaam karti ayi hain.
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: knowsitall

who said that rahul wants to win for money. he don't want to win the money, he wants to improve his image and he is succeeding at that by his fake behavior. i felt that he fixing the game from day one. Sanjay Nirupam got out because he was a rival of his rahul's dad (otherwise who would have voted for raja against sanjay during first week, i don't know anyone who would). Its all rahul's men who manipulated the game. Also, ketki got out because rahul wanted her out.

totally agree with u,I was shocked to see Sanjay nirupam evicted,raja ke liye bhi kisine itna votes kiya impossible,Sanjay nirupam is a politician n he has more supporters than raja for sure,who is raja?aahhhh  shhha it was really shocking.n nowadays I really feel rahul is fake,hes gonna win bb for sure.thats y I have lost all the interests.
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinky no1

totally agree with u,I was shocked to see Sanjay nirupam evicted,raja ke liye bhi kisine itna votes kiya impossible,Sanjay nirupam is a politician n he has more supporters than raja for sure,who is raja?aahhhh  shhha it was really shocking.n nowadays I really feel rahul is fake,hes gonna win bb for sure.thats y I have lost all the interests.

I think this is serious food for thought! Are the Indian elections real or rigged? If the Jantasevak Neta has many more supporters than Raja then why did Sanjaybabua loose to that abusive idiot???

I am sorry but in my book the jantasevak neta has feet of clay. Oh yah, he can say whatever he wants to explain his eviction but in the court of tv public opinon he simply failed.......miserably!!!!   Iskoh hamareh gao mein kehtay hain giroh toh girho taang oonchi. Sanjay bahi jantasevak netaji zindadi mei kabhi toh such kah sahara loh.😡😡
Edited by bunbutt_too - 15 years ago