Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mona18

IF-Dazzler

mona18

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Previously I saw Twilighters from UK were upset of the release date for the movie!

Now its my turn!LOL I found out the movie will be released in Singapore either on Dec 18th or Dec 25th!Cry

If it was on Nov 21, I would have enjoyed it since I could have watched it directly after my stupid national exams!LOL But the wait for Dec is too long!Ouch I wont mind if its released on Dec 18th, since its my bdayEmbarrassed, but seriously the wait for Dec is just too long!Ouch

Is there anyone from Singapore who is upset abt this as well? I wish I'm not the only one!Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Now it's my turn... NOOOO!" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awwww

kiokyo

IF-Dazzler

kiokyo

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
OMG..LOL look at this!!
Well mona jee at least its in dec in SGOuchHere in UK its in janAngry Even longer wait!CryOuch

But ohh well i wud have read twilight a million times until thenLOL

Anyways lets hope they brong the dates forward both in UK n SGOuchCry

EmbarrassedKomal

jpatel

IF-Dazzler

jpatel

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Aww blewss...im in the same boat ^ploye...ITS COMMING OUT ON 19 DEC NOW!!! WHOOPIIE!!!
I feel for ya....frrom UK to Singapore!!!!

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
awww! i hope they push up the date earlier for u guyz!
And no, it's not the same for me, cuz i live in America in Forest Hills, New York and it's releasing here on 11.21.08. but i know how u guyz would be feeling right now.

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
that sucks :(

hope it releases earlier for you all

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

You know I have a better Idea.. who ever gets the DVDs first will get it uploaded for us badnasibsBig smileBig smile this will  keep us busy until the release date..Embarrassed

Mona dont be sad yaar.. only if u cud start reading the books then i could have asked u to go for a review, atleast that cud have kept u happy..the books are soo addictive..u will end up forgetting abt sleeping/eating like most of us hereLOL

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 17 September 2008 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
^^^^^lolz! very true Ananya! Every time i go to bed, i just lay there, with my mind wandering and thinking/imagining about Twilight!LOLEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top