Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
romba kashtama iruku,, first it was nice yaar but after KIT end i feel like an alien there.. i hope inga i wont

have tht feel..

I love to make vms on KKK aana i dont have much videos yaar.. KIT forum le every days vidoe update is given..

namma yen adhu seiya koodathu ma? seriously many days' episodes in KKK KNI are awesome should not

be missed.. i really wished to ahve the zshare links of the videos bcoz Isai Tamil links b4 it was zshare links aana now a days i am not able to dwnld from tht link.. youtube also the same...

i really want the videos.. wht to do... somebody helpCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi Everyone (Page 4)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annoo

annoo

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

Kavi, R u finding it difficult to download from Youtube?

Try downloadinng the bit songs/scenes atleast.

annoo

annoo

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Kavi, Y dont u participate in KNI discussion? Its lots of fun yaar. U can answer questions there. Start reading Alaipauthey FF by Veda.. Its awesome gal..Dont miss the fun there ;)

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 19 September 2008 at 4:55am | IP Logged
hmmm ya sisy sure i will do it.. but which thread? okay i will find out and meet u there. thank you for inf my this as i am new i dont knw which all thread is active.. Netra made me join the Arattai Bazar or else i wouldnt have knwn tht also.. i am like a Student for orientation here.. u all should help me out in thisSmileSmileSmile

Edited by anjkhoney - 19 September 2008 at 4:59am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top