anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

vm's in tamil posted here will be cool option

many tamil ppl visit here & they can instantly relate to

AK like ur real story anjali then it will end in subam like the storyWink

Thank you so much.. But i would like to post the ones related to our native soaps and couple like anoo sis told..

i am not so familiar with all the couple as i dont watch all serials i felt KKK and KNI different from other soaps.. Which are the other popular pairs on screen?

Who is this AK? both A and K made me excited.

thank you again. will post my vms soon..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi Everyone (Page 3)" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankadevi30

IF-Rockerz

sankadevi30

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 6:39am | IP Logged
other pairs i am not so sure

may be others might be of help here

AK- anbhudan kaathirukiren (story title)

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nallu

other pairs i am not so sure

may be others might be of help here

AK- anbhudan kaathirukiren (story title)

Oops aama le.. Naan Irukene?

GGG3

Goldie

GGG3

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Anjali, as Anoo sis and nallu said the climax of your story will be subham. How sweet of you to sing that line to him.I don't know what went wrong between you and Mr.K. But don't worry. He cannot resist your sweetness and will always be with you as yours.My prayers are with you. By the way now i know why you liked AK story so much. It was more like A&K's story.

kadhambari

IF-Rockerz

kadhambari

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hi Anju,welcome 2 Tamil Sections daa................im kadhambari,some of them call me kadhu & some call me ambi..........naan dhaan konjam late'a welcome pandren ninaikiraen unnai........sorry ma,i was away 4m IF sumtime...........nee innerathukku tamil jothiyila ikkiyamagi iruppanu ninaikiren........................have a happy & pleasant stay da kanna.

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadhambari

Hi Anju,welcome 2 Tamil Sections daa................im kadhambari,some of them call me kadhu & some call me ambi..........naan dhaan konjam late'a welcome pandren ninaikiraen unnai........sorry ma,i was away 4m IF sumtime...........nee innerathukku tamil jothiyila ikkiyamagi iruppanu ninaikiren........................have a happy & pleasant stay da kanna.

hmmm inga i dont knw many names aana b4 entering this forum i was reading FFs adhula i have noticed the names Nallu,Netra,GGhoney(she was my friend b4 itslf),Meli,Ambi...

i was wondering who all are.. i think i have got introduced to everyone in tht list.. so neenga thaan Ambi ya?

so happy tp meet you all... andha forum le first one week was so much fun appram i felt like an alien..

i have five people to respond to my posts whatever nonsense it is... i felt so lonely there. now those 5 also not

there frequently..Atleast inga namma forum le apidi irukka koodathu kadavule..

first day in this forum was superb... had lots of fun...

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

Anjali, as Anoo sis and nallu said the climax of your story will be subham. How sweet of you to sing that line to him.I don't know what went wrong between you and Mr.K. But don't worry. He cannot resist your sweetness and will always be with you as yours.My prayers are with you. By the way now i know why you liked AK story so much. It was more like A&K's story.

awww so sweet chellam...Kanna i sang the whole KNI song but tht link which i mentioned in my siggy is the line

i love the most.. adhuvaraikum we had no contacts so it was exact line for him Smile

then i send him the link of the song.. enna college le friend pannara double game thaan misunderstnding

AK FF le it happened to Vinu here it happened to me.. they made him get i was a torture.. nalla friends i had in college..

ippo with u all i am so happy... Smile

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 September 2008 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
welcome again AnjLOL..lol...i still think about gen/sid matterLOL

So you both were in KIT forum...I have seen GGG3 there, but not you..maybe you come when I gave up on KITOuch

Tamil VM sounds gr8Big smile

any chance u will make vms of Vineeth and sangavi??Embarrassed or Rags n Vineeth??

Post Reply New Post

Go to top