Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: ritu

Veerappan part 2

zara detail mein bataao. Tum bhi logo ko tapkaane ka kaam karti ho kya ???

hamare classmates meri aur rashi ke oot patang baatein sunkar tapak kya patak hi jaate hain πŸ˜†
ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: misha

hamare classmates meri aur rashi ke oot patang baatein sunkar tapak kya patak hi jaate hain πŸ˜†

Ab to un mein main bhi shaamil hu. Hai naa. Dekhti hoon yaha kitne tapakte hai. Kyon Saambha ? oh sorry misha.

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi ritu, seeing u after a long time! .. ur back??????? πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail

let me tell u mine...when i was in grade 5...i had a bad fever and my dad took me to the doctor....everytime when i go there that doctor used to ask me samething questions....."DO U FEEL COLD?"...and if you have fever that is obvious that ur cold so when i say yes....he give me needles and i hated that...i was so scare of needle....so this time when he asked me rather i am feeling cold and i say NO  but my dad knew about how i am scare of needle so he told the doctor secretly that he better puts needle....that way my fever used to gone in few hours....

so the docoter was getting the needle ready.....i saw that and i didn't like it ...so without telling anyone i got up..... there were four steps ....instead of passsing them i jumped four steps and ran straight to home....

everyone started laughing becasue i was very weak and i was hardly walking and in that condition i ran away from there...😳

Tishy_Fishy thumbnail
πŸ˜› haha ok this sounds stupid but i skiped p.e
cause it was running, but instead of going
sumwhere i just stayed in the change room, and i
got caught cause for once they recorded the marks
and sumone ratted me out, i almost got suspended,
i had a big talk with the principle, ahan and i was
grounded, but my laughed at me and called me um
cause i didnt leave school, she said the point of
skipping was to go sumwhere πŸ˜›
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ok the only thing i remember is when i was like 9 or something and i was in india that time .and me and my cousin karan were doing homework and we had a fight or something so i grabbed the back of his head and banged it against the wall and he took a pencil and stabbed me on my back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. it was painful 😭
_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ritu

I was too lazy to climb down stairs so i jumped from Ground floor roof.

πŸ˜†

You are one crazy person Ritu

ahmed316us thumbnail
Originally posted by: rabeeak2003

How does bungee jumping feel like? WOAH! i want to know..πŸ˜†

it feels like u r on top of the world.  if u ever do that, plz dont open open ur eyes.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Ahmed, for your kind information I AM NEVER GOING TO DO BUNGEEJUMPING BECAUSE I AM AFRAID OF HIEGHTS!😳
ahmed316us thumbnail
Hahaha my lil sis is afraid of heightsπŸ˜†