~ CC Theme of the week:: Flowers~

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Hey friends,

I'm back with a brand new Theme at CC forum.

If you can remember we have had 2 themes before:

~ CC in a Village ~  Theme Of the Week : ..................

and

~Summer ~    Summer *New ThemeOTW* 

Since It's Flower week from 21st-27th September 2008,

Flowers would be the perfect theme this time....What say..??πŸ˜‰

https://www.webdesign-elements.com/flowers-2-photos.png

Flowers personify beauty at people, pleasure and perfection of the nature.

Flowers are giving to everybody, it does not matter who you are rich or poor, they give you that wonderful world, in which you feel yourself happy.

Therefore people always tried to decorate with these surprising gifts of the nature not only celebratory and gala days of the life, but also everyday lives, which, as is known people have more even more full to feel pleasure of short-term life on the guilty Earth.

It's Flower Week... the perfect time to shower your friends/loved ones/family with flowers to show how much they mean to you. Don't forget to brighten up their days by sending bouquets of warm wishesπŸ˜‰

Now that the theme is Flowers....SO you can have topics related to this theme....all throughout the week...😳

We can have Topics like...Types of Flowers, Chit Chat and Flowers...Meaning of Flowers... etc etc

But remember 1 member should not post all the topics related to Flowers..give others a chance too...πŸ˜†

Regards,
~Chit Chat Dev Team~

Edited by Gracella - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shijhu thumbnail
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww phool phool phool................phool tumhe bheja hai post me phool nahi yeh mera dil hai...............ab theme me foolon se kya karen re
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dekho Gracie ne dekha hain yeh ek sapna
Phulon se saja ho CC apna....   πŸ˜†

nice theme Grace.. will be back soon wid sm flowers...
shijhu thumbnail
waah rajni tum to ekdum shayar ban gayi ................
fuulon ka taaron ka sabka kehna hai ek hazaaron me humari behna gracie hai saari umar tumhe fuloon ke saath rehna hai .........here fuullllllllllllllllll's r refereed to cc members hehehe
princezna thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnaku thanku Jhumi.. bus yeh toh sab Gracie ke phulon ka asar hain... hehehhehe

NATIONAL FLOWER OF INDIA

Lotus scientifically known as Nelumbo Nucifera is the National Flower of India. It is a sacred flower and occupies a unique position in the art and mythology of ancient India and has been an auspicious symbol of Indian culture since time immemorial. The Lotus symbolises divinity, fertility, wealth, knowledge and not to forget enlightenment. Lending to its uniqueness, the flower grows in murky waters and rises on a long stalk above the surface to bloom glorious. It is also a symbol of triumph, since the lotus is rooted in the mud and can survive to regerminate for thousands of years. It represents long life, honor, and good fortune.

Untouched by the impurity, lotus symbolises the purity of heart and mind. The lotus holds additional significance for Hindus, as it is a symbol of God and used often in religious practices. Then in Indian thought, there is the last and final lotus - Charan Kamal or lotus feet of the Almighty. It was this depth of thought that made the founding fathers of modern India enshrine the lotus in the Constitution as the National Flower.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A Phoool make someone Fool...........:) πŸ˜‰Edited by Believe - 15 years ago
shijhu thumbnail
wowwww rajni kya baat hai dear
shijhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Believe

A Phoool make someone Fool...........:) πŸ˜‰

ab kis fool ne kiko phool banya ya fool ne aisa socha phul ke baare me sochna padegaπŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shijhu

ab kis fool ne kiko phool banya ya fool ne aisa socha phul ke baare me sochna padegaπŸ˜†

lol are u free to accept the phoool!!?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
shijhu thumbnail
yes vinu ofcoure i am after al chota fool jaise bro ki har fool bhari galti maaf