Chat Clubs

Sadia & Nish ka outhouseHAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIA PG 32 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 35

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 24 September 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bindaas_gal

Originally posted by *Nishi*

Welcomeeeeee to Sadia and Nish ka outhouse ROFL 
 awwwww .. i love the nameROFLROFLROFL it's awesome
yeah lets not do any buisness in here Geek

I even wrote this whole thing in Sadia text LOL

yeah ...;Shocked cho chweeeeeet yaaaaaaaaaarBlushingBlushingBlushing u wrote it in my fav colourBig smile u wrote it in blue so em replying in my 2nd fav colour LOL greeen Big smile
green in french is vert Blushing

This girl is the shweetest most funnest most randomest girl eva Hug

awwwwwwwwwwwCryCryCry u r makin me cry LOL dun worry .. it's khishi k anshuEmbarrassedLOL .. but nooo thts not truee Angry jhoootiiiiii u r the sweeetestBig smileEmbarrassedLOL
 thankoo ji Big smileBig smileBig smile 
She deserves something nice Big smile

yeah i agreeee ApproveLOL

Sadia is starting her first year at college Disapprove Not that college is bad. College is good WinkROFL But she's really nervous and she won't be online that much anymore Cry I'm missing you sho much already yaar Cry I wish you could come back CryCryCry They're aren't piling you with homework are they betaa?? Shocked ShockedShocked  Cry

awwwwwwwwwwwBig smileLOL nishoo u r makin me laugh noww .... coz ov the college thing .. yeah i was nervous but now it's ok Big smile college is going goood LOL .. yeah but too much homework alreadyCry and i was missin u toooo .. but my internet wasnt workinggggggggggggggggCryCry

hahahaha me too LOLLOLLOL aaawwww but now it is Big smile

Anyways, she also needs advice Smile.......Big smile For tips at college Wink Like what to say, what not to say and cool stuff to wear and how to make friends and all that goody good stuff Cool So yeah... welcome college kids Big smileBig smileBig smile erm.... that means inviting Anshu Ermm But hey LOLLOLLOL

nishii ki bachiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL u r too muchLOL
 i know naa ROFL
Everyone's welcome here to chat and have fun and whatever!!!! Hopefully Sadia will be soooon Big smileBig smileBig smile

yeah em here LOLBig smile

I miss u shoo much CryCryCry It'll be hard making it through the day without seeing you online..... Ouch I'm so used to you being online all the time you know... now ur gone.... what am i supposed to do know??? Shocked CryCryCry I was supposed to teach u french too.... I feel bad CryCry

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Hug dont worry naaaa ... i'll try to come online ... at tht time too Big smile .. i know i hardly come online nowwwwOuch but yeah .. we hav our outhouse now init..? we can chat here Big smile
 haan sure Big smileBig smileBig smile we need to figure out something for the french too.... heeey!!! join my french CC!!! ROFL
Hmm....lets not talk about depressing things now ok Unhappy

thts what i was thinkin ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

We're here to have fun....ROFL

yeah right
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i m glad u knowROFL

Sadz & Nish besht friends forever Hug

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Big smile
HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug mine hugz r more LOLROFL

no aaaaah Hug

Now here's Sadia's fave song...... NEW BORN!!!! And guess who showed her it??? Shocked

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhShockedLOL  gr8Embarrassed

Moi Big smileBig smile Nishilicious Cool

and me sadilicious
CoolCoolCoolCoolLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

OMG ShockedShockedShocked and me Nishi cutee ROFL

deerrrrrrrr nerrrrr nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *sweeet guitar solo* ROFL

**tadan tadan tadan** LOL
 curtains fallingLOL

OMGSHROFL
 *violin scary music part*     *poof poof* ShockedShockedShocked vampire comes in a cloud of pooofy ness ShockedShocked da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sadia & Nish ka outhouseHAPPY BIRTHDAY SADIA PG 32 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
em eher LOL

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:43am | IP Logged
me too LOL howz my new siggy

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nishoooooooooLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 what do ya wanna chat about LOL Shocked

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i dont know ShockedLOL

*Nishi*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Nishi*

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:52am | IP Logged
hhahaa LOL i was trying to bite my finger nails and i accidentally scratched my gums ShockedLOLLOL

Cup-Of-Chai

IF-Stunnerz

Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 26 September 2008 at 7:53am | IP Logged
OhhhhhhhhhShocked lol r u ok..?ShockedLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top